Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

I honestly can't believe that there hasn't been any retaliation about your post lol. A big reason I am out of commission is that I ordered an OME suspension kit and waiting for its arrival. After that I am trail bound.

sent from my not so bright smart phone

Reactions: TNDeadHead and bval

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

I honestly can't believe that there hasn't been any retaliation about your post lol. A big reason I am out of commission is that I ordered an OME suspension kit and waiting for its arrival. After that I am trail bound.

sent from my not so bright smart phone
Just ordered my bilstein/OME kit too. This will probably be the last hurrah on the stock suspension.

Reactions: bval

erica stafford

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

louisiana
First Name
Erica
Last Name
Stafford
Member #

Me and some friends are going to be overlanding Tennessee in april. Cam anyone please message me with some good spots to hit up. Maybe some coordinates!
Seems like yall have fun there. And seems like a good place to take the jeeps!

Reactions: bval and Dave_brez

DangerBear028

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Nolensville,Tennessee
Member #

Me and some friends are going to be overlanding Tennessee in april. Cam anyone please message me with some good spots to hit up. Maybe some coordinates!
Seems like yall have fun there. And seems like a good place to take the jeeps!
Windrock and Brimstone have ever type of trail you could want. If you want scenic, https://gsmmotorent.com has some routes. I've done a couple of those routes on a dual sport bike... And there is always the Trans Am trail in TN.

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

Decided to stay home a work on the suspension, but I bet Nemo was a swimming pool.

Lets get some more dates on the books!

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

At LBL, are there trails for all skill levels? Thinking of attending an event there in March, but I wont have my rock sliders in by then :sweat:

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
At LBL, are there trails for all skill levels? Thinking of attending an event there in March, but I wont have my rock sliders in by then :sweat:
Yeah man you'll be fine. Just don't be afraid to get out and walk it.

I don't have sliders fwiw.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

Just got back from a 3 day beach trip to Pensacola. Had an awesome time camping out and exploring the area. Hope everyone's weekend was great! @Dave_brez LBL is right up the street from me, let me know when you want to go.

Reactions: Dave_brez

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

LBL pro-tip: stay off the 300 levels trails when it's been raining for a week unless you like digging out of the mud. :tongueout:

Shout-out to Maxtrax and my Warn 9500 CTI for handling it like a champ, and Hunter boots for keeping my feet dry.

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
LBL pro-tip: stay off the 300 levels trails when it's been raining for a week unless you like digging out of the mud. :tongueout:

Shout-out to Maxtrax and my Warn 9500 CTI for handling it like a champ, and Hunter boots for keeping my feet dry.
This is no joke. All 3 of the 300 level trails we took we had to turn around. It was just gnarly on them. Like, would have been foolish to keep going.

I'll bet in July when it hasn't rained in a week or more they'd be moderately challenging but passable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place for an intro but I'm new to this site and kinda new to Nashville. Done a good bit of wheeling out west but not much here. Hoping to tag along and see more of the region.
Welcome to Nashville and to Overland Bound. Hopefully within a month or so we will get more trips planned so you can explore the area.

Sent from my VS988 using OB Talk mobile app