Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

So.....when are we playing to do this? It looks amazing!
If the weather is decent I am going next weekend. I can make the rally point again but I have never been out there so if anyone else would rather take the lead who may have more experience on this trip feel free. If I notice that it's still needing to be organized I will put it up tonight. Any preference for Saturday or Sunday?

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I forgot to post this picture I took of the showing we had last week. The first meet at tailgate brewing had about 4 guys and a couple wife's so seeing 20+ people only a few months later was awesome. It looks like if you feel like exploring and want some company you will be able to find it in Middle, Tennessee.

Attachments

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

If the weather is decent I am going next weekend. I can make the rally point again but I have never been out there so if anyone else would rather take the lead who may have more experience on this trip feel free. If I notice that it's still needing to be organized I will put it up tonight. Any preference for Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday is good to me..let's see what others' inputs are.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

I'd be open for either day. It's a bit of a drive for me though so I have to see how it looks when we get closer.

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Where exactly is this place? The video that Dave posted of lone MT looks to be very tame. The tunnel was cool and would be a good trip.

sent from my not so bright smart phone

Reactions: Tyler.W

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Thanks elitist,
That distance I would like to make an all weekend trip and camp. Such a short notice I won't be able to do that. Y'all have fun. Post pics.

sent from my not so bright smart phone