Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Sorry I didn’t make it guys! I was down in Florida since Monday of last week my oldest brother passed away and just back into Nashville last night

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

I was a bummed not to make the meeting, I was looking forward to it. I ended up doing stuff with my wife Saturday so that I could have Sunday to put on my lift.
Hope to see you all out on the trails soon.

You rig looks great. What lift did you go with?

sent from my not so bright smart phone

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

Does anyone know any local fabrication shops or someone (close) who does rock sliders?
I've got my eye on 3 or 4 types of bolt on's, but I'd spring for a solid weld on kit if there's someone local and the price is right.

Kenstaroni

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

I think Rocky Top Customz in Knoxville can make sliders / bumpers etc. Not sure of anyone in nashville that does that kind of fab work. You could call Brian's motorsports or Titan motoring...one of the two of those shops would know.

Reactions: Dave_brez

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I really want to do that Nemo trail with that tunnel people were talking about during our meet. Does anyone have anymore details/interest in doing it sooner rather than later? I am thinking next weekend. I am going to be unavailable for about 4 months after my surgery in a couple weeks so I want to try and get a couple trails in before that.

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

I have done a little research On whereabouts and I’ll see if I can post my findings. I think there’s another trail close to Nemo we could add as well. I think it’s called Lone Mountain.