Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Just curious, are the products sold at the expo cheaper than normal retail?

sent from my not so bright smart phone

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I remember posts about deals from last year so I think so. Or at the least if you are getting something big people were having the company bring it to the expo and then they would pick it up to avoid shipping costs.

Reactions: Tyler.W

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

Hendersonville is beautiful, in Flat Rock just south there is a pizza place with a brussel sprout pizza that is unbelievably good, just to the north in Fletcher is U Joint Off Road which is a 4x4 van company, and Pisgah is awesome. For the wives that make the trip, a stop at Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards for the wine (and cider) tasting/wine bar is fun.

Reactions: Jose

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
This will probably be a very busy weekend for folks, so I want to quickly (and preemptively) wish you all a very Merry Christmas and safe travels if you are journeying about over the next week or so!

December was a crazy-busy month for me between year-end tasks at the office and wrapping up another semester of graduate school with a new baby under the roof. Hopefully the next month or two will be a lot calmer and I will be able to make it out to one of the gatherings.

TnLC

Rank I

Contributor III

For those that have been on the Dirt Devil, what kind of shape do you think it’s in right now after all of the rain last week? I wanna head out there for my first trip but I don’t want to have to back track at every creek crossing if they are too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

For those that have been on the Dirt Devil, what kind of shape do you think it’s in right now after all of the rain last week? I wanna head out there for my first trip but I don’t want to have to back track at every creek crossing if they are too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just there this Sunday! I’m running a 2.5” Lift with 35s and the water was up to my door some would cover the tires at time but not that bad. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

So somehow my phone turned off OB notifications and I missed a bunch. When is our next get together?

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app
Saturday, January 27th at 3pm at The Casual Pint in Franklin. We're just meeting up to discuss the areas we want to explore this year and maybe even come up with some tentative dates for those!

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I went to the Pint this week with family and it was a nice little place with a good beer selection. We also went out to Cheatham today and had some fun busting through the ice pockets. The Harpeth was still high but its getting lower each day so I bet most of the creeks would be fine. The hill that we went down and then drove through might be a little sketchy and hard to back track. Anyone remember then name or have that section marked for TNHundyExpeditions?

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Had an awesome time yesterday with the fam at Stoney Lonesome OHV Park. First time going to this park and it was badass! We drove around getting lost trying to find/do trail which the people up front told us not to do cause they’re “extreme”. We didn’t listen and we made it through just fine lol. I was able to collect 2 of the 3 Jeep Badges of Honor that were trails #404 and trail #500 which is Switchback to Who’s Your Daddy. We also did trails 502, 503 and 504. One of the best parts was right at the start on the Main Rd looking for trails. It’s called Baldie, it’s a high incline with slick rock and clay mud. The boys had an awesome time as usual. This time they named themselves “The Billy Goats”. Every chance they got, they jumped out the Jeep and scouted up and down the trails. They told us about the terrain and where to go or not. It was an EPIC family day and we can’t wait to go back and get the Gut Buster trail #508 along with doing a lot more trails.

IMG_9092.jpg
IMG_9104.jpg
IMG_9118.jpg
IMG_9156.jpg
IMG_4842.jpg
IMG_4843.jpg
IMG_4836.jpg
IMG_4838.jpg
IMG_9162.jpg
IMG_9165.jpg

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Had an awesome time yesterday with the fam at Stoney Lonesome OHV Park. First time going to this park and it was badass! We drove around getting lost trying to find/do trail which the people up front told us not to do cause they’re “extreme”. We didn’t listen and we made it through just fine lol. I was able to collect 2 of the 3 Jeep Badges of Honor that were trails #404 and trail #500 which is Switchback to Who’s Your Daddy. We also did trails 502, 503 and 504. One of the best parts was right at the start on the Main Rd looking for trails. It’s called Baldie, it’s a high incline with slick rock and clay mud. The boys had an awesome time as usual. This time they named themselves “The Billy Goats”. Every chance they got, they jumped out the Jeep and scouted up and down the trails. They told us about the terrain and where to go or not. It was an EPIC family day and we can’t wait to go back and get the Gut Buster trail #508 along with doing a lot more trails.

View attachment 43357
View attachment 43358
View attachment 43359
View attachment 43360
View attachment 43361
View attachment 43362
View attachment 43363
View attachment 43364
View attachment 43365
View attachment 43366

Let me know next time you go! I want to do some of those trails and get the badges.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Let me know next time you go! I want to do some of those trails and get the badges.
For sure!!! I’m planning on going back the Middle of January and get the Guy Buster #508 badge which is extremely but very doable. I’ll definitely keep you posted.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Sounds great! I'll definitely join because I'm trying to collect as many badges as possible. Which day do you think? Is it doable for a day trip?
For sure!!! I’m planning on going back the Middle of January and get the Guy Buster #508 badge which is extremely but very doable. I’ll definitely keep you posted.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Sounds great! I'll definitely join because I'm trying to collect as many badges as possible. Which day do you think? Is it doable for a day trip?
Yeah it’s doable. It took us longer this time around cause it was our fist time going. But now that I know where the main BOH Jeep trails are at we can go straight to Gut Buster trail#508 and then hit 404 and 500 and that will be all three. The only one I. Wes is the Guy Buster 508 trail badge then off to the next state. Lol

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

Yeah it’s doable. It took us longer this time around cause it was our fist time going. But now that I know where the main BOH Jeep trails are at we can go straight to Gut Buster trail#508 and then hit 404 and 500 and that will be all three. The only one I. Wes is the Guy Buster 508 trail badge then off to the next state. Lol

Y'all let me know when this trip is. I would love to go grab some badges myself.

Reactions: Jose and Tyler.W

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

Hey all, My name is Connor and I'm brand new to the OB community and live up in Fort Campbell but regularly travel to Nashville. I've spent the last few minutes looking through the more recent posts and wanted to get involved. If the invite is open, I'd like to plan on being at Casual Pint on the 27JAN. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

fullsizeoutput_356.jpeg

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

Hey all, My name is Connor and I'm brand new to the OB community and live up in Fort Campbell but regularly travel to Nashville. I've spent the last few minutes looking through the more recent posts and wanted to get involved. If the invite is open, I'd like to plan on being at Casual Pint on the 27JAN. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

View attachment 43425
Good looking Jeep can't wait to see it in person