Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Hey all, My name is Connor and I'm brand new to the OB community and live up in Fort Campbell but regularly travel to Nashville. I've spent the last few minutes looking through the more recent posts and wanted to get involved. If the invite is open, I'd like to plan on being at Casual Pint on the 27JAN. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

View attachment 43425
It would be great to meet you. If you don't mind, there is a Rally Point created for this event to help us track how many people to expect. If you are new, Rally Points are how we organize meetups and trail rides. They are pretty helpful.

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

It would be great to meet you. If you don't mind, there is a Rally Point created for this event to help us track how many people to expect. If you are new, Rally Points are how we organize meetups and trail rides. They are pretty helpful.
That’s how I found out! I RSVP’d as a maybe just in the event something pops up on my end. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

I've been doing a bit of wandering around the Northeast for the past couple of weeks and am going to be out on the road for another week. If any of you Nashville folks want to follow along, I'm posting my progress on Instagram as I go. Currently up in the Catskills in the ski areas and planning to ski the ice coast up here!

Can't wait to see all of you back home on the 27th.

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
I went out to Cheatham WMA yesterday with my 3 year old just to get him out of the house and do a little scouting.
Like someone said earlier, most of the trails here go a ways then dead end. And I noticed loads of locked gates at the trailheads. I'm guessing in the warmer months those would be open?

Anyways, this place would be fun for a couple trucks to do some mild trails and maybe hit up the shooting range, but this isn't a group caravan excursion in my opinion.

Also, saw a really nice fully built 5th Gen T4R at the parking lot of the shooting range as we passed by. Did not stop for a photo (i'm bad at doing that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jose and bval

TNDeadHead

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Columbia, Tennessee
Member #

For my Jeep guys I may have found us a mechanic. My heater core has kicked the bucket and the SRO at my wife's school is also a certified jeep mechanic. He is doing my heater core install for half of what I thought it would cost. I was planning to do it myself but with his quote I think he may have changed my mind.

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Tyler.W

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

I was cheesin for an ARB OME lift but that was slightly over budget lol.

sent from my not so bright smart phone

Reactions: Jose

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
For Christmas, I treated myself to some Baja Designs Squadron Sport lights to replace the factory driving lights in my truck. Wide-Cornering floods (essentially the same beam pattern as the SAE/DOT legal Rigid Dually) and amber-colored Driving-Combo lights.

I have some Rigids in there now but am replacing them with the BD's. May use the Rigids elsewhere.

Green Boot Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Connor
Last Name
Alexander
Member #

I got myself some of those GraBars for my Jeep. Looking to upgrade suspension within the next 3 months so I took it easy this Christmas.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

For anyone interested (I know a fee were) there's a ride at Stoney Lonesome in AL on February 3. I think I just might go to grab me a couple badges of honor.
Sounds cool!!! I need to go back and get me trail #508 Gut Buster and I’ll be complete for all three badges. It’s definitely a fun park to ride.