Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

That ain't bad for unlimited trips. Does also cover camping fees? I have to ask, will they charge for my 80lb Doberman as a kid(big baby and is our kid I guess lol) so far he has been great with trail riding and camping. As long as he has his neck gator, pull over and sleeps between Aimee and I. Like I said earlier, big baby if he knows you.

sent from my not so bright smart phone
Don’t know about the camping fees or the price of dogs. But I did see some people there with their dogs. Sorry about that brother but primitive runs about $16 per night two people didn’t see anything about pets. And the cabins run between $150-$275 a night.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

EisenYota

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Happy to hear you made it back safely. So, were the trails like DD or more challenging?

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

If the highway is a 1, the Rubicon is a 10, then the dirt devil is a 2 and this was a 3. I was never worried about damage or getting stuck but as my wife put it, "It's more bouncy all the time."

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Lol that's awesome.

The only problem that I see is that all of the trails are out and back, not a loop like DD, so if we have a long group of trucks we will just need to be aware of where the trail ends so people pull to the side so we can get back out.

Each little side trail took a 3 point to turn around when you get to the end. We may want to limit the group to 3-4 trucks to make this easier or if we have a big group split up and then meet up again at a designated point or lunch or something.

Reactions: Tyler.W

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Four us a family of four it will cost $300. $100 per adult and $50 per kid and If I say so myself it’s worth it.

I'd love to go to Windrock! There are a ton of Jeep Badge of Honor trails around... 3 of which are at Windrock! There's also one near Chattanooga, 3 at Stoney Lonesome in Alabama, and 3 in Arkan sas. I'm trying to collect most of the bigger challenging ones.

Screenshot_20171219-104042.png

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'd love to go to Windrock! There are a ton of Jeep Badge of Honor trails around... 3 of which are at Windrock! There's also one near Chattanooga, 3 at Stoney Lonesome in Alabama, and 3 in Arkan sas. I'm trying to collect most of the bigger challenging ones.

View attachment 42681
No doubt brother it was an awesome time for sure. I collected my first one at Windrock this past Saturday trail 26. Want to go back and get 51 and 16. Also that’s sweet about Chattanooga, Alabama, and Arkansas. I need to work on those as well. I can tell you that Windrock was an awesome trail ride and the top of the mountain has an amazing view of the Smokies. We are definitely going to be yearly pass holders and want o look into the other ones close by as well. I’m down for sure if you all want to plan a Windrock trip or the other trips as well.

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
I would like to go. That's the weekend of the UT/Kentucky game. That's one I can stand to miss [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bval

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

In preparation for our January 27th meeting I have prepared a spreadsheet with some of the different destinations mentioned in this thread. I will have this at the meeting and I can update accordingly as we plan. Feel free to comment on the spreadsheet or follow up here about more destinations that we could explore!

Capture.JPG

EDIT: The forum is not letting me post a link for some reason so here is a screenshot of the file. If anyone wants access PM me and I can send you the link.

Last edited:

FiveOneFiveEight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tobi
Last Name
Flowers
Member #

In preparation for our January 27th meeting I have prepared a spreadsheet with some of the different destinations mentioned in this thread. I will have this at the meeting and I can update accordingly as we plan. Feel free to comment on the spreadsheet or follow up here about more destinations that we could explore!

I can't see the spreadsheet.. It says unsupported media

Sent from my SM-G925V using OB Talk mobile app

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Weird... It is displaying for me on my screen. It could be because you are looking from a mobile device? Let me see if there's anything else I can do. If not I can PM it to anyone interested.

Last edited:

bval

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

Overland Expo East will be November 9-11 at REEB Ranch in Hendersonville NC. I definitely want to go this year. I know it's 11 months away but would anyone else be interested?
I'm definitely in. I had plans to go this past year and an unexpected family visit foiled them. A little bummed it won't be at the Biltmore again but hopefully REEB turns out to be a cool location.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I'm definitely in. I had plans to go this past year and an unexpected family visit foiled them. A little bummed it won't be at the Biltmore again but hopefully REEB turns out to be a cool location.
They said that this location means that there will be live music, beer, and food trucks which I guess were not avaiable at the last spot.

Reactions: bval