Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
Hi Raul, mark me as tentative. I have to talk to the boss (wife).

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kenslittle72

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Princeton, Moorpark
Member #

Woop... list is getting big.... Now there isn't a site that will accommodate all if us in one big circle but there are a lot of sites where we could all be next to each other...

-Raul
It would be nice to get the 3 spots on the end. There is a fairly large area at the bottom of the hill to the right, but it isn't as cool as being on the far side of the river.

Reactions: HoneyBadgerXJ

HoneyBadgerXJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Treadwell
Member #

Bad news for me. I'm not going to be able to make it out now. Something came up that's going to conflict with the weekend. I guess I'll shoot for next time.

Reactions: TOMB

jk journeys

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wish I could go. We will be doing the Utah National Parks at that time. I have seen your Rig once around town. I also think you are friends with one of my new neighbors

Reactions: Raul B

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Wish I could go. We will be doing the Utah National Parks at that time. I have seen your Rig once around town. I also think you are friends with one of my new neighbors
Would one of those neighbors be Jim (yellow jeep) or Kevin (red Jeep with Ursa minor top)?

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Hey, can I get someone to send an invite for this thread to my friend Rod Buchs #4872, "MondayBlues"? He is coming with me on this trip and I would like him to be included in this thread.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using OB Talk mobile app

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Ok guys were a Lil over a month away. Let's talk about comms. What is everyone using? I have cb but it sucks so after talking to the guys at mountain state overland I think I'm going to go with this and just hand out frs radios to anyone that doesn't have one: https://midlandusa.com/product/mxt400-micromobile-2-way-radio-2/

Also a couple of weeks before the trip I will send a pm to everyone on the list so we can all swap cell numbers and figure who is meeting where and caraving

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: TOMB