Moab February Camping Trip - OK maybe end up in hotel.

• HTML tutorial

UtahOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Heber City, UT
Member #

I"m headed out to Moab this weekend when I return from a Colorado trip. Moab in February is epic! Very few people and rigs. Silent Serenity!! Weather right now is looking like mid-50s and sunny. Lows 25-30. Will be mountain biking and doing some easy Jeep trails. Most likely taking the Rubicon on Long Trail and Gemini Bridges. Camping . . . where ever! All are welcome Let me know if anyone will be in the area. Let's plan to meet up!!!

Reactions: CanyonMULE

UtahOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Heber City, UT
Member #

Possibly a change of plans. Trail conditions are going to be bad due to rain and snow. They just closed Shafer Trail due to snow. May head farther south.

UtahOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Heber City, UT
Member #

I made it to Moab late last night. Mountain biked the Slickrock trail this morning. Camping in Sand Flats Recreation Area. A perfect day. Right now just soaking up the sun. Making a run on Gemini Bridges in the morning. Maybe Long Trail then headed home before the snow comes in.

Reactions: CanyonMULE

CanyonMULE

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Rudolph
Member #

I made it to Moab late last night. Mountain biked the Slickrock trail this morning. Camping in Sand Flats Recreation Area. A perfect day. Right now just soaking up the sun. Making a run on Gemini Bridges in the morning. Maybe Long Trail then headed home before the snow comes in.
Looking forward to you showing me the area.

CanyonMULE

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Rudolph
Member #

Ha, thanks! She won't be the purdiest, but she'll haul gear and shit. Lot's of it!

I don't think I told you, but I picked up a second set of uprights and cross bars from Craigslist. I'm meeting with a fabricator tomorrow to make some brackets to install side & headache rails.

Probably awning next, then the RTT. Cashflow, you know.

Attachments

Last edited: