Members Map Permission Error

• HTML tutorial

Rugged Life

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Ive signed up, and then from the store purchased membership, received Facebook confirmation, Email Confirmation as would expect however I still get the same "Permission Error" when i try to access the Members Map.

Ive tried contacting via Facebook, Ive emailed and used the contact form requesting help but have not received a reply from any of these yet.

Starting to get frustrated with lack of response to all my attempts.

membersmap_errorjpg.jpg

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Morning!

Once you have been issued your member number (as you have purchased your emblem) you will then be upgraded on the Forum to have the "Member" badge status

Only the "Members" have access to the map

@Steve could you take a look at this for us please :grinning:

Reactions: Michael

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Everyone was likely out with family for the holiday weekend. I will get home late this afternoon and will activate your account at that time. Sorry for the inconvenience

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rugged Life

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Everyone was likely out with family for the holiday weekend. I will get home late this afternoon and will activate your account at that time. Sorry for the inconvenience

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Thanks I appreciate that, ill keep an eye out and confirm once its sorted.

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Member #7732 - I don't seem to have added properly, no access to member map. Bought membership at Overland Expo East...any help appreciated!
Hey
You'll be "upgraded" shortly - now you have a member number it is still a little bit of a manual process this side to set the permissions :grinning:
Bear with us as im sure @Steve will be on it soon enough :smile:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Member #7732 - I don't seem to have added properly, no access to member map
We need to manually upgrade many of the new members, but don't know who needs upgraded until they ask. You now could have access to all of the Member features.

Also, hello from Cleveland area. I grew up down your way outside of Bellefontaine.

Thanks for tagging me, @Kevigizmo
Steve

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Hi,
Im getting the same "no permissin" message. I've tried everything with no luck. Any advice?
Thanks.
Hey,

This will be because your account hasn't been "upgraded" to have the Member tag on it (seen on left under your name)

There is a thread below which members can request an upgrade as it is a manual process on the OB back end, so when members add their OB number to their profile it doesn't auto add into the Member tag - part of the verification process ect :wink:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/have-an-ob-emblem-upgrade-your-account.2029/

I'm sure @Steve will be able to process this for you :grinning: