Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Here's my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. I had a 2013 Sport, that when I first ordered it I had the intention of building it up for overlanding, and ended up building it for parks, traded it in on the Rubicon, and am now starting fresh.

Stock, sitting at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up;

2.5" Rock Krawler lift installed with less than 800 miles on the odometer;

After the first trip I took with it up to Itasca State Park, and surrounding state forests;

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

I love the Jeep Rubicon. Here in Holland it is just a dream to drive such car.

Greetings from Robert

Conrad318

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Name is Mike, from Dubuque, Iowa on the Mississippi river.... So, I think this group that is forming on this site seems to be very like minded and wants to do similar trips as we see Michael and his wife and son doing. I love that it is inclusive of various makes and models. I for one love the Toyotas and Jeeps and everything else. I happen to also have a Land Rover LR4. When my vehicle grows up it wants to be like David/Finpup's rig. ha! I ordered my OB badge, its own its way!

I see the off the grid rally type trip, and I am planning to have some free time next year to possibly join a trip like that. I'd like to complete some more simple trips and add a few more things to my rig (not needed, but I want to) before I join a group for a more serious overland trip. I want to meet some of you in person on a trip and not just online!

So far, 2013 LR4 (V8), HSE Lux, Voyager rack/ladder/sliders. OE cargo barrier (great for safety and keeping gear tied down). Vlair air source. Traxide dual batt system going in soon. Compomotive PD1880 with Silent Armor Goodyears, 265/65R18. (EO)2 mount system for pelican cases. We use a Kodiak 10x10 canvas tent.

The rig.

12,000 feet, cold as heck and raining.

Loading up the rig.
How do you like the Kodiak tents? I am in the market for a new tent.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

How do you like the Kodiak tents? I am in the market for a new tent.
Love the tent. Easy to put up. I can stand up with room to spare. Well made.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

pheenx9

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

35°22'18.0"N 84°18'16.0"W
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Scott
Member #

Hello Non-European Robert,

Do you have any link to that product, or a picture?
Think it sounds interesting.

For my trip to Morocco Iam busy to make some room on and on the back of the Van.

Bought myself just a very big case, for on the roof rack. Think that will take care of all my packing problems, haha.

Well, I think I will make a topic of our ugrade of the van.

Regards from the European Robert

What case is that? I need the exact same case!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

I sold one, but they are american Army weaponry case. They are huge. Still have one left. But I have no idea what brand and such they are.

Greetings from Robert