Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

Alex_Kulbaka

Rank III

Advocate II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

My 2010 Jeep Patriot I owned since new for almost 5 years and 45k miles. Definitely have some fun memories.

Since mid March my adventures are brought by 2015 Jeep Wrangler. The pic below is the day I got it. It looks a bit different today.

Reactions: 9Mike2

thewildferret

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor II

Heartland, TX
Member #

Here's Moro. Originally bought her to do Overland Expeditions, but got the bug and built her up for parks. Well I've refocused back to Expeditions so she'll be changing a bit in the near future.

Still on the lot

What she looks like now

Titanpat57

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi Folks!

I'm sure I'll know some of you from various forums.

2010 4Runner Trail and matching trailer called the ROAM.  so far keeping to Northeast, but once I retire in a few years, looking to get into some trouble points West and south

Hope to meet some new folks out on the trails and events!

MFreese-0295

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Napa County CA (Calistoga)
First Name
Matt
Last Name
FREESE
Member #

TheWildFerret, nice Jeep. I like those fender flares you have, which ones are they? My next big upgrades are some 35 and a roof rack.

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

Whats going on all! Over in the Central Valley Tracy and I have owned since new a 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500 LT 4WD with the off package, skid plates, G80 locker, 4.10s. Finally after playing with my Mustangs and 03 Mercury Marauder (built) started to get into over landing with my rig. Thus far a Cognito leveling kit 2.5" Fox 2.0 up front and will be installing a 1.5" block kit in the rear with Fox 2.0 as well as the Cognito idler pivot and idler support kits to clean up the steering play. Sitting on some sweet BFG Ko2 AT 285/75/16 essentially 33" tires. Hope to meet up with you all on the trail soon.

Cheers!

Brian

My trip through the Old Coast Road and Big Sur.

Carnegie OHV Park

JJsanchez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Juan
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6BAY
I'll play!

Been beat on, has killed 4 cars so far, totaled and still going strong. 

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

First post, new member. Own both a 2012 Xterra and a 2012 Frontier.

After wheeling both I've decided the pickup gets the build and the X stays stock. Helps that the Frontier has Pro-4X package (diff lock, some creature comforts) but I just think the openness of the bed makes it more desirable in the middle of nowhere for some reason. Almost like a mobile shelf lol

drizzledre

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor II

Encino, ca
Member #

Im pretty late on posting pics on my rig and my brothers but here they are lol

Brothers 1995 range rover classic lwb 4.2

it has a 2" ome lift with bilstein shocks
Surco roof rack

I have a 2001 range rover p38 4.6

3" ome lift with terrafirma shocks

i think my tires are 270/60/18

Inmused

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Victoria, Australia
Member #

18500 said:
Im pretty late on posting pics on my rig and my brothers but here they are lol Brothers 1995 range rover classic lwb 4.2 it has a 2″ ome lift with bilstein shocks Surco roof rack I have a 2001 range rover p38 4.6 3″ ome lift with terrafirma shocks i think my tires are 270/60/18
Great to see some more Land Rovers on the site.  Nice builds Andre.

tarsh249

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'm new here, just got my emblem yesterday. Here is my 2004 trailblazer lt 4x4 ive been building this for about 2 years now and took an over land turn. I can't wait to get it all geared up.  This is my first post so I'll get a build thread of types going so. OB#0532

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Here's Moro. Originally bought her to do Overland Expeditions, but got the bug and built her up for parks. Well I've refocused back to Expeditions so she'll be changing a bit in the near future.

Still on the lot

What she looks like now
What's that on the spare?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Wow @NoOneBetter , Your rig is awesome! I think that may be the same rig as @stringtwelve ? He's also got a 4Runner! Are some of those photos in the Sierras? looks like [HASHTAG]#baldmountain[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#sequoianationalpark[/HASHTAG] ?

NoOneBetter

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Wow @NoOneBetter , Your rig is awesome! I think that may be the same rig as @stringtwelve ? He's also got a 4Runner! Are some of those photos in the Sierras? looks like [HASHTAG]#baldmountain[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#sequoianationalpark[/HASHTAG] ?
Thanks! Yea, it looks like we have the same vehicles, though mine is quite stock at the moment. I do have plans though, in particular, suspension and tires next. And you are 100% correct on the photos. The last two were in Utah.