First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
9380 said:
Hi – New to forum, discovered from Mid-Atlantic Overland Society on FB. Here are a few shots of my rig. I’m the second owner, and I’ve had her for ~17 years, though the previous 10, she had been parked on my driveway. We put a new-to-me used motor a few months back, replaced a bunch of other stuff, but she’s running strong now. I even managed to cover the bonnet with muddy water for the first time since I’ve owned her.
Peter, this is one awesome rig! I'm glad to see and hear that it is getting a second life and look forward to what is to come!

M

eric.ryan.davis

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

Really liking this site! My rig and daily driver is a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Seems like the mods never stop on this thing, lol.

wjwhitsel03

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Looks awesome e rock. What is your sleeping situation? What's you favorite or most useful mod?

eric.ryan.davis

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

10113 said:
Looks awesome e rock. What is your sleeping situation? What’s you favorite or most useful mod?
Thanks William! Most of the time we pack a tent for sleeping. My favorite and most useful mod is the Gobi Rack!

bassmanfreddo

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

Here's the War Wagon & Combat Trailer. 2011 Liberty KK and custom made Overland Trailer. Full details in the Overland Rigs thread.

sasirmon

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

I sold the Tahoe yesterday.But at least I sold it to a friend of mine so I'll still get to see it. New project is a 2001 K2500 Suburban with a 8.1 Liter 496 ci. Already is lifted slightly on 35" Toyo Open Country M/Ts. Should be able to start building bumpers and sliders for it next week sometime. 

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Spoon989

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

My name is Spoon, I'm new to the Overland Bound Forum. I'm going to be building my 98 Ford Expedition. I'll be posting a build post soon, just wanted to say Hi. also seen some great Rigs and some great ideas as well. Looking forward to chatting with others.

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

10414 said:
My name is Spoon, I’m new to the Overland Bound Forum. I’m going to be building my 98 Ford Expedition. I’ll be posting a build post soon, just wanted to say Hi. also seen some great Rigs and some great ideas as well. Looking forward to chatting with others.
Welcome to the site Spoon. will be looking for your build thread. lots of room for mods in that rig.

Frisly

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi Spoon, and welcome aboard!

Steven, that's a nice Suburban. Does it have the barn doors, or lift gate. I'm not sure when it changed.

sasirmon

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

10450 said:
Hi Spoon, and welcome aboard! Steven, that’s a nice Suburban. Does it have the barn doors, or lift gate. I’m not sure when it changed.
Thanks! It's a barn door. You could get them either way although the lift gate was much more common.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Very cool to see new rigs and projects. Really interested to see how the Expedition and Suburban come out. Newer Wrangler too! Those things are formidable right out of the box! Welcome guys...

Reactions: William M. W.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

10459 said:
Thanks! It’s a barn door. You could get them either way although the lift gate was much more common.
Thanks, I'd love one like that with the diesel engine!

eric.ryan.davis

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

10400 said:
I sold the Tahoe yesterday.But at least I sold it to a friend of mine so I’ll still get to see it. New project is a 2001 K2500 Suburban with a 8.1 Liter 496 ci. Already is lifted slightly on 35″ Toyo Open Country M/Ts. Should be able to start building bumpers and sliders for it next week sometime.
Very cool! A guy in my neighborhood has a white one that's set up for Overlanding. Roof rack with a spare on top. I still need to get a look at the inside to see what other goodies he has, lol. Looking forward to seeing yours come along!

JPass1

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Pasierbowicz
Member #

I'm John and wanted to officially say hey. I have been following the videos and forum for a while and decided to finally post something. I bought a 2007 Grand Cherokee last year and have slowly been modifying it to make a little more "trail rated" and overland friendly while also keeping it as my daily driver. I have a long list of mods and upgrades I want to do, but the top priority is a winch and second is a Gobi roof rack. Finally, I figured I would attach some pictures from my Easter trip to White Mountains National Forest and one from the first snowstorm in Concord.

lovatoje002

Rank 0

Contributor I

2000 Land Cruiser UZJ100: TJM Heavy Lift, African Outback roof rack, African Outback drawer system, CVT tent, a ladder available to the JDM, LT285/75R16 General Grabber AT2 tires, and more to come...

ToyoMo

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Eagle, NE
Member #

Hey guys! I am new to the overlanding scene, but this is my rig. 2000 Ford E250 Quigley. I have some plans in the works and I will update this as I get things done. Thanks for looking!

Reactions: ezuerlein

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Hello everyone. Have been following the overland bound videos on YouTube for some time now and looking at the forums. Finally decided to sign up. I own a 2006 Toyota Tundra DC, so far I have it lifted 2.5 inches, 33" goodyear Duratracs. And just recently installed a snorkel. Looking forward to keep adding equipment to my truck and making this into the overland vehicle I dream of. I think my next purchase is a roof rack. And my next big purchase some rock sliders!