2013 Chevy Silverado 4x4 1500 LS 4.8L
Rear Eaton Locker
DV8 Front bumper
10,000 lb winch
Backrack headache rack
265/70/17 KO2s
View attachment 91170
View attachment 91167View attachment 91168View attachment 91169
good to see a Silverado being used. I am going to pick up my lift kit, tires and wheels today after work actually....I plan on using it for mightier duty and family camping so naturally I justified a 6" procomp lift and 35's lol. hard to beat a vehicle that comes with an automatic rear locker and an LS. . my k5 is my primary offroad rig.

lucky_strike

Rank III

Contributor I

'13 Chevy Tahoe LT 2wd - daily driver
Fox 2.0 Coilovers
Bilstein rears
SLP TVS 1900 Blower
Trigger kit for lighting
Rear locker
33" ko2

Just did the border patrol bumper cut for more clearance and I dig it but ended up buying a bolt on ADD bumper that'll go on soon.

Aside from that I'm going to be focusing on the basics and less expensive things for now. I'm mostly a day trip type but will be camping out and going on longer trips soon with the wife.View attachment 91021
I like that chop on the bumper man. makes it look so much better

Jkk

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Georgia
good to see a Silverado being used. I am going to pick up my lift kit, tires and wheels today after work actually....I plan on using it for mightier duty and family camping so naturally I justified a 6" procomp lift and 35's lol. hard to beat a vehicle that comes with an automatic rear locker and an LS. . my k5 is my primary offroad rig.
Sounds perfect. Ol generous motors strikes again

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

jcwrench

Rank 0

Contributor I

2012 Ram Power Wagon. Essentially bone stock except for the impromptu body modification...

Plans? It's already got all the cool off-road type stuff from the factory (winch, lift, lockers, etc.) so I don't know what else I need to do to it. At this point, I need to get him out there to find out! I will need to get tires in 2019. Any suggestions?
As y'all can tell by my avatar, I got a different rig. It isn't as "out of the box" capable as my Power Wagon was, but it's a better daily driver. I'm going to have fun with this one. Already took it on a mild trail ride and it did great. Looking forward to building it up.

Attachments

lucky_strike

Rank III

Contributor I

As y'all can tell by my avatar, I got a different rig. It isn't as "out of the box" capable as my Power Wagon was, but it's a better daily driver. I'm going to have fun with this one. Already took it on a mild trail ride and it did great. Looking forward to building it up.

I had an FJ....my opinion is it is MORE capable than your powerwagon. if you haven't already taken it on trails, you are going to be astonished at what those things will got through, over, around...whatever. in my opinion Toyota should have never stopped making them. do you have factory rear locker?

Reactions: jcwrench

jcwrench

Rank 0

Contributor I

I had an FJ....my opinion is it is MORE capable than your powerwagon. if you haven't already taken it on trails, you are going to be astonished at what those things will got through, over, around...whatever. in my opinion Toyota should have never stopped making them. do you have factory rear locker?
Yes it does. I took it on a quick detour through the glade and was surprised how planted and secure it felt. It also didn't shake my teeth out like my Power Wagon did. It's a 4x4 that's easy to live with.

Definitely a good purchase.