Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

LOL!! You & you Rig are famous now!! Last picture I had of my vehicle when traveling was from NY apparently I made an illegal right turn on Red? Yep, they sent me a free photo too with a ticket to boot ... great stuff ... thanks NY!

Reactions: Big E

Overland_Humvee

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Stockholm, Sweden
First Name
Kristoffer
Last Name
Sundlin
Member #

Hi, Here's som current pictures of my Overland Humvee build. I fitted a crate 430 hp, GM LS3 with a transfer case from a H2. It has a desert tan Raptor Bedliner paint, roof tent and tons of modifications. Check out the progress on Instagram: @Overland_Humvee

Looking forward to explore this community!

Cheers,
Kris

1.JPG2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG humvee1.jpg humvee3.jpg humvee4.jpg

JPRatJ

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Acworth, GA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Ratledge
Member #

Service Branch
Marine corps
Hi, Here's som current pictures of my Overland Humvee build. I fitted a crate 430 hp, GM LS3 with a transfer case from a H2. It has a desert tan Raptor Bedliner paint, roof tent and tons of modifications. Check out the progress on Instagram: @Overland_Humvee

Looking forward to explore this community!

Cheers,
Kris

View attachment 86861View attachment 86862
View attachment 86863
View attachment 86864
View attachment 86865 View attachment 86866 View attachment 86867 View attachment 86868

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

Bueller

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vernon, BC
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Buell
Member #

Can't remember if I posted my Jeep JLU Rubicon on this thread. Moved up from a 2014 Sahara JKU in June of last year. Still have lots I want to do with it. Next is the Mopar Lift and then 35" tires. My current Toyo's are 34" on 18" Fuel Beast Rims - so it's a minor size change. we tow a Woolly Bear Camp Trailer and I've got a thread on the forum about the build.
fullsizeoutput_341a.jpeg

Bfree

Rank 0

Contributor I

My '15 WK2 Totally stock for now and my '18 Roxor. Both are being built for overlanding. WK2 will get a 2 inch EMU lift and the current tires and wheels off my Roxor (30" x 9" BFG KO2s)with 1" wheel spacers to convert em over. Also I plan a RTT (Smitty Bilt XL) that will be used for either of them. Roxy towed by Jeep GC.JPG 20190205_155930.jpg

Next is my '18 Mahindra Roxor, 2.5L Turbo Diesel with all my add on so far:

Vivid Racng Reflash (100hp and 250 ft lbs of torq), Warn Front Stinger bumper, Smitty Bilt 9500# winch, Fortress Top, Windshield, Wipers and Doors. 2" Wheel spacers, Spare tire kit, Turn signal kit (road legal), Fender Flares.
Still to go: 4" lift, 33" Mud tires, Spartan front and rear lockers.

Attachments