New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AF5RY
Any reason why everytime I click the Member Map, it sends me to a page to order another Membership Badge? Am I doing something wrong?

Kcrkolby

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Morgan Hill, CA
Member #

I am having the same issue depending on what page I'm on when i click map. Also, any one know how to fix your location on the map?

JoshD

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AF5RY
The map is working for me now. Thanks to whoever fixed it.

AlexanderLR

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Bodø, Norway
Member #

Having issues as well. I am not on the map anymore, and it only works if I click on the link to the right on the site. If I go through any of the drop down menus, it tells me I have to be a member. I thought it might have to do with me changing my username, cause the map page shows my old username to the top right. But seeing that more people have issues, I am not sure anymore :)

Thelgord

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Harlem, GA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

I am sure it would help the admins diagnose problems more accurately if along with the issues description you include additional info such as Operating System, Browser used, and if your are trying to access the full or mobile version of the page.

Kevin_Morrison

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Worland Wyoming
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Morrison
Member #

Any reason why everytime I click the Member Map, it sends me to a page to order another Membership Badge? Am I doing something wrong?
same here it is a blank screen for me and im not on the map, i dont come to the page much cause its always confusing

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I found why when I clicked on the map, it took me to the store. Even though I was logged into the forum, it seemed I wasn't logged into the main page.

Try again and see if you are logged in on the main page?

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
I logged out and cleared cache...then logged back in. I still get the store page when I try to go to maps from the drop down menu along the top.

Thelgord

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Harlem, GA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

So, Playing around with the member Map links. Seems to be only the links in the menu from the Forum Pages. The link from all the other pages work well. However, now the store link just comes up as http://bit.ly/OBStore and cannot load the page.