UncleTiny78

Rank I

Contributor II

Fargo, ND, USA
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Rodger
Howdy! I'm Tim, from North Dakota. Been camping my whole life, but recently got a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a rooftop tent and it has completely changed how I enjoy the outdoors. I also enjoy mountain biking and usually have my bike with me as well. Looking forward to being a member of this Forum and getting to know others that have similar interests as myself. Happy trails, and be safe!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Howdy! I'm Tim, from North Dakota. Been camping my whole life, but recently got a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a rooftop tent and it has completely changed how I enjoy the outdoors. I also enjoy mountain biking and usually have my bike with me as well. Looking forward to being a member of this Forum and getting to know others that have similar interests as myself. Happy trails, and be safe!
Hi Tim and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
Welcome to the OB community from Illinois.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Welcome to Overland Bound

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Tim, welcome to Overland Bound.

Gav

Rank VI

Member III

Windsor, Windsor And Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
First Name
Gavin
Last Name
Blues
Member #

Hello all YV (Mick) here nice to meet you all, I have said hello in my home country section, looking forward to build of this Shogun and seeing where we end up.
Hi Mick, worse places than Yorkshire to explore! There are some great spots. Good luck with the rig build

Gav

Rank VI

Member III

First Name
Gavin
Last Name
Blues
Member #

Hello everyone, hope your all well? Looking forward to getting involved and hopefully meeting some of you.

Currently based in the UK, just finishing off our Daf ready for adventures.
Hi Matt! Welcome to the OB group. Rig looks serious. I’m going to the Adventure overland show this weekend. Some great Dafs there.

Gav

Rank VI

Member III

First Name
Gavin
Last Name
Blues
Member #

Hi, Alex here from Vallejo, CA. I drive an 05 Land Rover LR3. Lots of traveling around the world as a kid and have been overlanding for a couple of years now. Still outfitting the rig with mostly DIY stuff and exploring the west coast. I have my wife and 3 young kids with me. Mountain biking, SUP and hiking with the kiddos seem to be most of the activities that take up our time. Long time fan of OB and hope to continue to reach out to this community.
View attachment 253873
Hi Alex, great to see a land rover being modified with an American twist. The front end looks great! Welcome to OB

Gav

Rank VI

Member III

First Name
Gavin
Last Name
Blues
Member #

Hello there,

View attachment 253750
1) Here is a picture of my rig.
2) Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
3) Rig: 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
4) Overlanding Experience Background: I won't say I'm an experienced overlander, but I'm not a novice either. I have traveled all over Saudi Arabia and some Gulf countries in the last few years. Desert Exploration is my life and specialty. I love going where no one can go in the desert.
By the way, I speak Arabic as well as English. So Arab people, you can contact me in Arabic if you like.
Hi a7adel,

Welcome to OB, great photo!