Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello! Really excited to be a part of this community. To answer the newbie questions:

1) Picture attached!
2) Location - Beautiful British Columbia, Canada, lots of amazing exploring to be done here and nearby!
3) Rig: 2023 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Ultimate, Sarge Green - limited modifications for now, but looking forward will be working towards better tires, and getting a roof wrack installed for an eventual rooftop tent (down the road)
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Very novice but learning fast, soaking in all I can and excited to meet new individuals and continue understanding all the amazing things about overlanding. My love for it started recently, although I have loved the outdoors since I was a kid and went camping frequently growing up. Went 4x4'ing with a friend last year and absolutely loved it, for my first time we ended up in a washed out section of road from some floods we had recently and in my head we were going to turn around, but nope! Out came the chainsaws, dead trees were cleared, a path was made, and we traversed about 2km up a creekbed over massive boulders and many fallen trees that needed to be sectioned and carried off like an assembly line. I saw some crazy stuff, blown tires, broken axels, but we made it to the camp site way up in the middle of a mountain, camped for the night, and awoke to such peace I knew I needed to do this more. On the way out, hit another broken piece of road, and ended up watching someone's rear axle get welded together in front of me by some heavy mechanics. I was blown away. Did a few more small trips with my friend before I bought my own rig, and am now looking to learn as much as I can so I can take my family and get out to some of these places off the beaten path in the beauty and quiet of nature!
View attachment 255044
Hallo Jeremy
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello! I'm Gage and I stumbled upon this app through YT. I drive a 2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited with a few SR5 goodies. I live in Greene County, Mo. Widwest born and raised. I have 6 years driving off road with the US Army and I've always loved hiking and camping as a little kid. Hope to see y'all on the trails!!!
Hallo Gage
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

jsdesign

Rank I

Contributor III

BC, Canada
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Senko
Hello! Really excited to be a part of this community. To answer the newbie questions:

1) Picture attached!
2) Location - Beautiful British Columbia, Canada, lots of amazing exploring to be done here and nearby!
3) Rig: 2023 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara Ultimate, Sarge Green - limited modifications for now, but looking forward will be working towards better tires, and getting a roof wrack installed for an eventual rooftop tent (down the road)
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Very novice but learning fast, soaking in all I can and excited to meet new individuals and continue understanding all the amazing things about overlanding. My love for it started recently, although I have loved the outdoors since I was a kid and went camping frequently growing up. Went 4x4'ing with a friend last year and absolutely loved it, for my first time we ended up in a washed out section of road from some floods we had recently and in my head we were going to turn around, but nope! Out came the chainsaws, dead trees were cleared, a path was made, and we traversed about 2km up a creekbed over massive boulders and many fallen trees that needed to be sectioned and carried off like an assembly line. I saw some crazy stuff, blown tires, broken axels, but we made it to the camp site way up in the middle of a mountain, camped for the night, and awoke to such peace I knew I needed to do this more. On the way out, hit another broken piece of road, and ended up watching someone's rear axle get welded together in front of me by some heavy mechanics. I was blown away. Did a few more small trips with my friend before I bought my own rig, and am now looking to learn as much as I can so I can take my family and get out to some of these places off the beaten path in the beauty and quiet of nature!
View attachment 255044
Hallo Jeremy
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Thank you! Would love to get over there and do some driving some day!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

1) Picture attached!
View attachment 255044
Hallo Jeremy
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Thank you! Would love to get over there and do some driving some day!
You are always Welcome to Sweden.
When you do come over look me up for a tour, and a tasty handcrafted beer
Bengt N

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello,
We are located in the Sacramento area. I found out about this group from watching many of Michael’s YouTube videos. We have been car camping for a lot of years. This year we started looking for a more capable vehicle than a 4 door mini Cooper. What we landed on is a very Fusion Yellow six speed manual 4x4 FJ Cruiser. We added a2.5” lift, new bumper and winch. This last weekend, we went to Prairie City SVRA do do some practice driving. Our next steps is internal organization of the rig for some weekend adventures with our two Mini Aussies.

Hope to see you on the trails.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ahoy,
View attachment 255144
or thisView attachment 255145
Or one of theseView attachment 255146

I am in Burlington, WA

All four of the rigs are available for overlanding and I hope to use each of them
04 Suburban
15 F-250 Diesel
21 Gladiator
22 Wrangler

I have some experience but I am still a newb.
Welcome To Overland Bound Kevin
A great contact in your area is Local Expert Dave Ballard @OTH Overland
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
We are located in the Sacramento area. I found out about this group from watching many of Michael’s YouTube videos. We have been car camping for a lot of years. This year we started looking for a more capable vehicle than a 4 door mini Cooper. What we landed on is a very Fusion Yellow six speed manual 4x4 FJ Cruiser. We added a2.5” lift, new bumper and winch. This last weekend, we went to Prairie City SVRA do do some practice driving. Our next steps is internal organization of the rig for some weekend adventures with our two Mini Aussies.

Welcome to Overland Bound
Hope to see you at the meet up next Tuesday night. The location has changed so watch the Rally Point for details. And if you want email me and I can add you to the meet up group email.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in Livermore that meets monthly, they can be found on the map and calendar.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

1) Picture attached!
View attachment 255044
Welcome To Overland Bound
Nice color for the JL
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

jsdesign

Rank I

Contributor III

BC, Canada
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Senko

1) Picture attached!
View attachment 255044
Welcome To Overland Bound
Nice color for the JL
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Thanks Kent, this is fantastic, I’m slowly making my way through everything, all the information is much appreciated.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello! I'm Gage and I stumbled upon this app through YT. I drive a 2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited with a few SR5 goodies. I live in Greene County, Mo. Widwest born and raised. I have 6 years driving off road with the US Army and I've always loved hiking and camping as a little kid. Hope to see y'all on the trails!!!
Hi Gage and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

1) Picture attached!
View attachment 255044
Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello,

Hi Anne,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
I am in Burlington, WA

All four of the rigs are available for overlanding and I hope to use each of them
04 Suburban
15 F-250 Diesel
21 Gladiator
22 Wrangler

I have some experience but I am still a newb.
Hi Kevin, Welcome to Overland Bound, Michelle & I are just short ways from you on Camano Island. We also have a Jeep and truck collection that we use for various overlanding adventures. Please feel free to drop us a message if you have any questions. Seems like the weather is finally cooperating around here, and we should be posting up a day or overnight trip soon.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

1) Picture attached!
View attachment 255044
Hello Jeremy, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello,

Hello Anne, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn