Launch Member

Explorer I

Norton, Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Thanks for letting me in, we are looking forward to having an adventure or two... We are planning to go hit the Black Hills this spring and then travel the lower 48 over the summer.
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander
2019 Chevy 3500 DRW with slide in camper as a flat towing vehicle
Welcome! What type of slide in so you have? I have an 86 sunline myself

OutOnAnAdventureTogether

Rank IV

Influencer II

Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Rieck
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks for letting me in, we are looking forward to having an adventure or two... We are planning to go hit the Black Hills this spring and then travel the lower 48 over the summer.
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander
2019 Chevy 3500 DRW with slide in camper as a flat towing vehicle
Welcome! What type of slide in so you have? I have an 86 sunline myself
05 Apache, it needs a little work but should be a great tool for being mobile and comfortable.

Builder III

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Augustine
Last Name
Wheelister
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRVW409
Service Branch
Army
I’m a 23 year old guy living in the northern parts of Sweden. I have little to no experience in overlanding yet. But I’m getting myself a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 2,7 L Turbo Diesel this month. There is some work to get it through inspection and so on but after that my plan is to build a good overland rig of it.
Welcome to the club
Take your time learning but remember that you don’t need to be a pro to have a good time, make good friends, and make awesome memories!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I’m a 23 year old guy living in the northern parts of Sweden. I have little to no experience in overlanding yet. But I’m getting myself a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 2,7 L Turbo Diesel this month. There is some work to get it through inspection and so on but after that my plan is to build a good overland rig of it.
Hello Linus, welcome to Overland Bound.

GregB

Rank I

Contributor III

Turlock, California
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Back
Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6LGS
Glad to be a part of the Overland Bound community. I'm well past social security age which the bones feel but the mind does not. The wife, dog and I have travelled in Class A and Class C motorhomes and have pulled several jeeps as our towed/toad for our trips. I have done day trips on forest service and BLM roads but want to try some extended trips camping out of the Jeep. I'm especially interested in the California Backcountry Discovery Trails and am looking forward to learning more from the community.

Rig: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport, max tow and leveling kit
Experience: Novice

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Glad to be a part of the Overland Bound community. I'm well past social security age which to bones feel but the mind does not. The wife, dog and I have travelled in Class A and Class C motorhomes and have pulled several jeeps as our towed/toad for our trips. I have done day trips on forest service and BLM roads but want to try some extended trips camping out of the Jeep. I'm especially interested in the California Backcountry Discovery Trails and am looking forward to learning more from the community.

Hallo Greg
Welcome to OBO
Greatings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Glad to be a part of the Overland Bound community. I'm well past social security age which the bones feel but the mind does not. The wife, dog and I have travelled in Class A and Class C motorhomes and have pulled several jeeps as our towed/toad for our trips. I have done day trips on forest service and BLM roads but want to try some extended trips camping out of the Jeep. I'm especially interested in the California Backcountry Discovery Trails and am looking forward to learning more from the community.

Welcome to Overland Bound

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Linus,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

We have several members from Skandinavia here and you will find also a Skandinavia Subforum

If you like take a look at the Rally Points for meetups in your area. Once a month we do also a virtual campfire with members mostly from all over Europe attending. The next one will be on 26th of January. You will find the details here. You are welcome to join.

Greetings,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Greg,

Welcome to Overland Bouund!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Greg, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Greg
Could you edit your profile to include a city or town so that the app and members can get you local information.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

Welcome to OB, Greg.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Linus, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Greg, welcome to Overland Bound!

Mathes

Local Expert Massachusetts, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Norton, Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Welcome Greg! Sounds like you've done some stuff! I was out driving/camping around Cali last year? I think it was last year! You guys have some beautiful sights over there I. Your neck of the woods!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

How's it going everyone! I'm rather new here, names Vic from Patterson CA. I drive a diesel Colorado ZR2 and always looking for adventure. Hoping to meet many of you in the future and get some trail therapy together.
Hallo Victor
Welcome to OBO
Greatings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
How's it going everyone! I'm rather new here, names Vic from Patterson CA. I drive a diesel Colorado ZR2 and always looking for adventure. Hoping to meet many of you in the future and get some trail therapy together.
Hi Victor and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

Welcome to Overland Bound.