Lancaster, PA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Hey all,

I'm Brian, located in Temple City, CA.
Currently own an 05 Ford Super duty (keep threatening to buy something smaller purely to get off the pavement).
Have two young girls, looking to get them outdoors and off the beaten path a bit. Haven't put the camping gear to use in many years and that needs to change. Pretty much a novice with off-road and overlanding outside of a few desert excursions many moons ago. Hope to meet like minded people.
Welcome Brian to OB! Glad you could join us!

Jstrohbehn87

Rank III

Traveler III

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Strohbehn
Member #

Hey all,

Currently own an 05 Ford Super duty (keep threatening to buy something smaller purely to get off the pavement).
Have two young girls, looking to get them outdoors and off the beaten path a bit. Haven't put the camping gear to use in many years and that needs to change. Pretty much a novice with off-road and overlanding outside of a few desert excursions many moons ago. Hope to meet like minded people.
Hello Brian, and welcome to OB

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey all,

Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound!

wyatt2852

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Dolan
Member #

Hey all,

Welcome Brian.

Member III

Brookville, Franklin County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hey all,

Welcome man! Keep the full size rig man, i have an 86 chevy k20 thats being turned into an overland rig. Everyone has the Toyotas i figured id go a different route and be different lol

MTN_TACO

Rank V

Influencer II

Sewickley, PA, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
VanHorn
Member #

Hey all,

Welcome my friend!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey all,

Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound.

Khales6

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oro Valley, AZ, USA
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Hales
Hi all,

I’m Kelly, and I reside in the suburbs of Tucson, Arizona. Overland noob here, but was a boy scout, rock crawler and a general gear head. oh and I love a project! As I’ve aged, I don’t sleep as well without a proper bed compared to my youth. To me that means I need a full length queen mattress, and of course I have my own ideas on what my set up needs to be. My current plan is an extra long square drop. My tow rig is a 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Looking forward to getting thoughts and advice from y’all!065683FF-1F80-44C0-BB59-AFFBADF07198.jpeg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all,

I’m Kelly, and I reside in the suburbs of Tucson, Arizona. Overland noob here, but was a boy scout, rock crawler and a general gear head. oh and I love a project! As I’ve aged, I don’t sleep as well without a proper bed compared to my youth. To me that means I need a full length queen mattress, and of course I have my own ideas on what my set up needs to be. My current plan is an extra long square drop. My tow rig is a 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Looking forward to getting thoughts and advice from y’all!View attachment 227189
Hello Kelly, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

I’m Kelly, and I reside in the suburbs of Tucson, Arizona. Overland noob here, but was a boy scout, rock crawler and a general gear head. oh and I love a project! As I’ve aged, I don’t sleep as well without a proper bed compared to my youth. To me that means I need a full length queen mattress, and of course I have my own ideas on what my set up needs to be. My current plan is an extra long square drop. My tow rig is a 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Looking forward to getting thoughts and advice from y’all!View attachment 227189
Welcome to Overland Bound Kelly
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
A great local contact is @brien our Southwest Director and @freak4life the AZ Member Representative
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Jstrohbehn87

Rank III

Traveler III

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Strohbehn
Member #

Hi all,

Hello and welcome Kelly!!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,

Welcome to Overland Bound Brian
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi all,

Hello Kelly, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi all,

Hallo Kelly
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello y’all, Jeremy here with OperationAT4OVRLND. Always loved the idea of overlanding and I’m excited to finally get into it along with my wife and daughter!

New England region
22 GMC Canyon AT4
Novice to overlanding, some intermediate off road experience, avid hiker and camper
Hello Jeremy, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello.

Been a member for a while, finally got around to posting.

Northwest region
2018 Toyota tacoma
I'd say I have an intermediate level of experience with offroading and overlanding.

Mostly hiking and camping and the truck gets me there.
Hello Calvin, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi everyone, I'm a newbee to Overlanding...infact...still in the process of the build of my 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 (150,000 miles). I'm trying to get the suspension upgraded but CJC is booked until August already. I have some hunting plans already set up for the fall. Was hoping to get my rig set up by then. if anyone has any ideas let me know. I've attached a photo of the rigs current state and set up. lol I know, I've watching videos of how fast you guys get camp set up. This camp did not take less than a minute to set up or tear down. lol
Hello Roy, welcome to the OB family.