Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New here from North MS. Read some about the Dry Creek area near Savannah TN. Would love to be pointed towards some more info about that area.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, Im Robert, Use to do Boondocking we called it, back in my 20's ,,, Just starting to outfit my 2008 F-150, Looking forward to learning and exploring
Welcome to Overland Bound Robert
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
A great local resource is also @Ohio Valley Overland
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and triaxrob

coastiecxn

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Saint Ignace, Michigan, United States
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Murphy
Member #

Service Branch
Coast Guard
I will upload a picture later.
I am currently station in New England and enjoy running through Maine and New Hampshire.
Recently got into Overlanding but have a lot of off road experience.
Currently drive a 1997 Wrangler TJ with a 3 inch lift.
I am a total noob when it comes to overlanding and will be taking my first real trip in February into the Maine North Woods with a group from work.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I will upload a picture later.
I am currently station in New England and enjoy running through Maine and New Hampshire.
Recently got into Overlanding but have a lot of off road experience.
Currently drive a 1997 Wrangler TJ with a 3 inch lift.
I am a total noob when it comes to overlanding and will be taking my first real trip in February into the Maine North Woods with a group from work.
Hello Benjamin, welcome to Overland Bound.

Gunga_galunga

Rank IV

Explorer I

Vestavia Hills, Jefferson County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Holton
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Hello! I am brand new to overlanding, but not to the outdoors. I live in birmingham, AL.

My rig is a not-yet-delivered 2022 4Runner TRD off-road. The only upgrade so far are some e-load K02’s that I ordered to go with it. I’d like to drive it for a bit before I start making mods.

I’m looking forward to hitting the trail!

Williamdavis22915

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Davis
Member #

IMG_20210117_214205_827_remastered.jpg20211219_001940.jpg
William Davis I go by Paul my middle name

Marietta,GA

1994 toyota hilux 1kzte, 2001 toyota tacoma prerunner, 2022 honda crf125f

Grew up in the woods. Achieved my Eagle Scout at 18 years old. Been riding dirt bikes since the fifth grade so about 10 years old. Limited off road experience with vehicles. Raced cars for several years. Was a mechanic for 20 years Orr Toyota, Dodge Jeep Chrysler, Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, Porsche. Also drifted semi-professional for four years

Shortstack.rn

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Last Name
Laird
Member #

Hello all my fellow wanderers!
My name is Tyson but I go by Ty, unless you’re on the trails with me and my friends who refer to me as “baby yoda” (because I’m only 4’11” tall lol!)
I was born and raised on the beach in Clearwater Florida and now reside in the foothills of north Georgia. I love to live my life outdoors!
My wife and I were blessed with 3 beautiful daughters who inherited my need for adventure (but thankfully they look like my wife lol)! So I am newer without at least one of my mini me copilots!
But my favorite copilot is my Doberman Goose!
My rig, Artemis, is my home away from home. She’s a 2019 4Runner SR5 premium. I love how unique we all make our rigs. Artemis is outfitted with a 3” Ironman suspension, Patagonia M/T shoes, Alpha equip rock sliders, ARTech and TRD underbelly protection and topped off with Diode Dynamics fog lights and KC Flex Era 3 ditch lights. And the inside reflects my funny and bright personality with my TRD red interior.
My experience in Overlanding began when I bought my 4Runner 2 years ago and I can’t get enough of it! To date all my travels have kept me finding new trails all over the south east, however I’m stoked that this year we will be venturing out to Colorado to conquer a few of the big name trails and add new badges to my rig!!!
I’m excited to learn new tips, trails and experience from other members in overland bound! Hope to see some of y’all out in the great outdoors!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all my fellow wanderers!
My name is Tyson but I go by Ty, unless you’re on the trails with me and my friends who refer to me as “baby yoda” (because I’m only 4’11” tall lol!)
I was born and raised on the beach in Clearwater Florida and now reside in the foothills of north Georgia. I love to live my life outdoors!
My wife and I were blessed with 3 beautiful daughters who inherited my need for adventure (but thankfully they look like my wife lol)! So I am newer without at least one of my mini me copilots!
But my favorite copilot is my Doberman Goose!
My rig, Artemis, is my home away from home. She’s a 2019 4Runner SR5 premium. I love how unique we all make our rigs. Artemis is outfitted with a 3” Ironman suspension, Patagonia M/T shoes, Alpha equip rock sliders, ARTech and TRD underbelly protection and topped off with Diode Dynamics fog lights and KC Flex Era 3 ditch lights. And the inside reflects my funny and bright personality with my TRD red interior.
My experience in Overlanding began when I bought my 4Runner 2 years ago and I can’t get enough of it! To date all my travels have kept me finding new trails all over the south east, however I’m stoked that this year we will be venturing out to Colorado to conquer a few of the big name trails and add new badges to my rig!!!
I’m excited to learn new tips, trails and experience from other members in overland bound! Hope to see some of y’all out in the great outdoors!
Welcome To Overland Bound Ty
Could you add a city to your profile so the app can get you local information. Great looking rig by the way.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 219924View attachment 219925
William Davis I go by Paul my middle name

Marietta,GA

1994 toyota hilux 1kzte, 2001 toyota tacoma prerunner, 2022 honda crf125f

Grew up in the woods. Achieved my Eagle Scout at 18 years old. Been riding dirt bikes since the fifth grade so about 10 years old. Limited off road experience with vehicles. Raced cars for several years. Was a mechanic for 20 years Orr Toyota, Dodge Jeep Chrysler, Lamborghini, BMW, Audi, Porsche. Also drifted semi-professional for four years
Welcome To Overland Bound Paul
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! I am brand new to overlanding, but not to the outdoors. I live in birmingham, AL.

My rig is a not-yet-delivered 2022 4Runner TRD off-road. The only upgrade so far are some e-load K02’s that I ordered to go with it. I’d like to drive it for a bit before I start making mods.

I’m looking forward to hitting the trail!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Good idea to get to know you rig first, it will tell you what it needs.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY