Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all. I'm Adam, from Western NC originally and now Central Ohio. I have a 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 that we're slowly turning in an overland rig. Looking forward to finding adventures in my area.
Welcome to Overland Bound Adam
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
A really great resource is @Ohio Valley Overland, he has meet-ups and trail runs during the year.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! I am Kristine, and I have a 2018 JKU. I am located in LA, and I am currently a college student. I am an outdoor enthusiast , and started my overland experience during the pandemic. I fell in love with just being with my jeep in the middle of nowhere and smell the roses. I used to do tent camping and now I am building my own kitchen and sleeping platform inside my jeep!
Welcome to Overland Bound Kristine
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Visiontrd

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Saint Charles, St. Charles County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Brent
Last Name
LaBonde
Member #

Hi everyone! I am Kristine, and I have a 2018 JKU. I am located in LA, and I am currently a college student. I am an outdoor enthusiast , and started my overland experience during the pandemic. I fell in love with just being with my jeep in the middle of nowhere and smell the roses. I used to do tent camping and now I am building my own kitchen and sleeping platform inside my jeep!
Welcome to overland bound. Good luck with the jeep build. Looking forward to pics and a write up

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Kristine, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
If you live in the Bay Area of California you are invited this Sunday to the East Bay Meet Up!

The East Bay Meet Up in Pleasanton CA is meeting this Sunday 1-3pm. We will be discussing hard-wired electrical systems for our rigs and best practices. Everyone is welcome, we meet under the massive oak tree in the parking lot of the Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park staging area. We will also discuss our yearly trip plans as well!
January 9th, 2022
1-3pm
9801 Foothill Rd
Sunol, CA 94586
US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up—Pleasanton CA | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY870C7852-9B40-46BB-B0D6-C6928159516B.jpeg

H&B Adventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Service Branch
Emergency Manager
Hello all. I'm Adam, from Western NC originally and now Central Ohio. I have a 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 that we're slowly turning in an overland rig. Looking forward to finding adventures in my area.
Welcome to the team! If you ever find yourself in or around the Memphis, TN area, feel free to reach out.

H&B Adventures, OB#29840

Last edited:

H&B Adventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Service Branch
Emergency Manager
Welcome to the team! If you ever find yourself in or around the Memphis, TN area, feel free to reach out.

H&B Adventures, OB#29840

Last edited:

H&B Adventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Service Branch
Emergency Manager
Hello everyone, New Member here... My name is Juan and I am completely new to overlanding, have no experience but I am very interested into learning, not too keen to camp overnight, but more I want to visit new places and discover some easy trails for the day.

Rig: 2021 GMC Canyon AT4 (stock for now, but want to lightly modify it)
Experience: None

H&B Adventures, OB#29840

Last edited:

H&B Adventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Service Branch
Emergency Manager
New member checking in. I see a few familiar screen names from the Ram HD/Diesel world.
Located in middle Georgia and looking for some inspiration to mod my 2016 Ram 2500 Diesel.

H&B Adventures, OB#29840

Last edited:

H&B Adventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

Memphis, TN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Carpenter
Member #

Service Branch
Emergency Manager
Hey everyone!!

We’re Miranda & Michael from Timmy_TheTundra! We’re currently in the process of building out our 2021 Toyota Tundra to make it overland-capable. So far we have switched out the suspension (BP-51), added a bumper, an antenna and radio system, a snorkel, a custom leaf kit, and we’ve installed a SwitchPro. Next on our list is a down payment on a Four Wheel Camper Flatbed Hawk, then a flatbed, airbags, rear locker, gears, sliders, and rear armor. We’re so excited to eventually meet up with everyone and use this app to its full capability!

Happy travels.

Miranda & Michael

H&B Adventures, OB#29840

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Kristine, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Adam, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R