Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Rig: 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Experience: Novice

Hi everyone, I'm Luke in Vancouver. Driving an unlikely "rig": a 2013 Range Rover Evoque :grinning:, stock except for tires (Cooper Zeon LTZ). No real mods planned apart from a sump guard.

My experience is limited, about a dozen short trips around coastal British Columbia, just car camping, beaches, and logging roads. My wife and I are going to stretch our legs in December with a visit to Mojave National Preserve and Death Valley.
Welcome !...cheers from Brisbane, Australia

Reactions: lvivier

MAV2

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

East Bay
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
V
Member #

Hello gents, Mitch here ( Mitchel V. ) OB0989 member with a 2015 Tacoma DCSB from Hayward/Union City Area. Not a novice not an expert but I think I'm slowly getting there. Have a few moderate trails under my belt.

Attachments

TRYAGAIN

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Des Moines, Iowa
Member #

New guy here! My name is Danny and my wife and I just started getting into the "Overlanding" scene recently. We currently live in Des Moines, Iowa but are looking to make the move west to Colorado!

We own a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Iceberg White) and have many plans to outfit it for our overlanding needs. (RTT, Storage, Fridge, Recovery Gear, Communications). We also recently signed up to become members of this community! Can't wait to display our badges on our rig!

Here's a some pictures of the rig!

FJ4 by Danny Romero, on Flickr

FJ2 by Danny Romero, on Flickr

FJ3 by Danny Romero, on Flickr

FJ by Danny Romero, on Flickr

TheMcCalls

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Auburn, WA
Member #

New guy here! My name is Danny and my wife and I just started getting into the "Overlanding" scene recently. We currently live in Des Moines, Iowa but are looking to make the move west to Colorado!

We own a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Iceberg White) and have many plans to outfit it for our overlanding needs. (RTT, Storage, Fridge, Recovery Gear, Communications). We also recently signed up to become members of this community! Can't wait to display our badges on our rig!

Nice rig and great pics! Thanks for sharing, and welcome!

Reactions: Livingthebuslife

Contributor I

FullSizeRender.jpg

Rig: 2015 4Runner Sr5 (Icon Stage 1, 285/70/17 Nitto's, GOFSR RTT, Baja Rack, Demello Offroad X-Wing sliders)
My name is Joel Aguilera, I would say I'm a beginner/ novice to the movement. A group of coworkers and friends formed our team, which is 4 rigs strong at the moment, who love getting outside and exploring. There is nothing like it! I'm looking forward to getting into the community, to learn, and to grow as an Overlander.

Livingthebuslife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Eureka, CA
Member #

Welcome Danny! Wow, your photos are great!
What camera setup are you running if you don't mind my asking?

Livingthebuslife

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Eureka, CA
Member #

View attachment 10061

Rig: 2015 4Runner Sr5 (Icon Stage 1, 285/70/17 Nitto's, GOFSR RTT, Baja Rack, Demello Offroad X-Wing sliders)
My name is Joel Aguilera, I would say I'm a beginner/ novice to the movement. A group of coworkers and friends formed our team, which is 4 rigs strong at the moment, who love getting outside and exploring. There is nothing like it! I'm looking forward to getting into the community, to learn, and to grow as an Overlander.
Welcome to OB Joel! Nice rig! Hope to see you out there!

TheMcCalls

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Auburn, WA
Member #

View attachment 10061

Man... I really gotta get out to Cali to dirty up the rig sometime. Looks awesome out there! Welcome!
PS, those sliders are COOL!!!

Vader_Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Evanston, IL
Member #

What's happening guys,
Kris here from Evanston, a suburb of Chicago. I am new to the Overland game but not new to adventures that take me into the backcountry. Most of the pictures I will post will probably have my bike on rack as I am avid mountain biker.

Current Vehicle - 2015 4Runner TRD Pro awaiting delivery on Gobi rack and ladder along with some other goodies
Experience - Got some skills as I have been driving 4Runners on and off road for the past 10 years and a Jeep before that.

image3.JPG image1(2).JPG

image1(5).JPG image2(4).JPG

Red

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Stafford, VA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Red
Member #

Greetings,

My name is Mike and I’m out of Atascadero CA. My wife Lindsay and I drive a 1993 GMC K1500 z71. Our overlanding experience consists of yearly remote week-long camping trips, such as to Downiville CA, but nothing that really pushes the capabilities of our truck. We're also both avid mountain bikers and compete in XC races throughout the year. My background is an odd mix of diesel mechanics, IT, and Military. I was a certified master diesel technician for John Deere heavy equipment before becoming an active duty Marine in 2009. Now that i'm out of the Corps, I sit at a desk all day working in IT. I still have all my tools and often look for reasons to tear the car or truck apart in the garage.

Reactions: ~ReD