Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings from Tampa, FL.

Vehicle: 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro4-X

Current mods: 8ft beach towel (second row seat cover for the dog)

Future add-ons (pending permission from the wife):
Expedition one front bumper
Rock sliders
2-3" lift
Rear swing gate
33" mud-terrain tires
Front diff locker
Off road trailer for the roof-top tent.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Nothing wrong with that fist mod.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Cendee & @radwelder
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! Im located in Williamsburg, Virginia. I drive a 2014 Toyota Highlander AWD. I have the 2" ReadyLift kit and will be getting smaller rims with larger tires soon! Im a Navy Seabee veteran and a family man. We love the outdoors and exploring!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

DesmosDromos

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Barker
Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJB996
Howdy from Philadelphia, PA. I have a 2008 Nissan Xterra S that I picked up to do some socially distant exploitation to keep me sane in these strange times. It’s mostly stock other than AT tires and a CarPlay head unit that enables Gaia GPS in-dash.

I found my way here due to the Trans New Jersey Trail thread. Wharton State Forest is my closest exploration destination, but I head out to Famous Reading Outdoors and other areas West and North of the city as well.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy from Philadelphia, PA. I have a 2008 Nissan Xterra S that I picked up to do some socially distant exploitation to keep me sane in these strange times. It’s mostly stock other than AT tires and a CarPlay head unit that enables Gaia GPS in-dash.

I found my way here due to the Trans New Jersey Trail thread. Wharton State Forest is my closest exploration destination, but I head out to Famous Reading Outdoors and other areas West and North of the city as well.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Wawa Skittletits

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

I'm Mike. Father of 3 boys (14, 12, 10). Former BSA Scoutmaster and my oldest is an Eagle Scout. Love the outdoors (camp, hunt, fish) and wanting to get out more, but don't want to drag my wife's vehicle into it. Currently looking for a 90s era 2500 suburban with the 454 to start my rig. Considering my better half is more into glamping, also looking at trailers (specifically toilet & shower inside) so she'll come along.

racerm305

Rank 0

Contributor I

Missouri
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Keller
Last year we bought an 08 gx 470 that is unmodified. I have been interested in vehicle.based adventure for family of fiveto find those secluded places. Since it is my wife's daily driver I only want to make minimal mods. First on list is tires and rear bumper with tire carrier. Would like aluminum to keep weight down. I look forward to learning more and what is possible from experienced folks

nerd_nificent

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Georgia, USA
First Name
T
Last Name
W
Member #

Well, I'm back... Been a while since I was overseas for a bit but definitely going to get back into hitting some trails. I will be on the east coast now instead of San Diego so as I'm learning my way around I'll be sure to be more active here. #12973

wonderlc

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado Springs
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Wynia
Hello everyone, I'm Jeremy.
I live in Colorado Springs.
I love the outdoors. Went off road a lot when I was young with a 2wd 1977 Toyota pickup. Had a '94 4runner for a while in my 20's then had kids and didn't do much other than camp with a pop up. Now we are getting back into the great outdoors of Colorado! I would certainly consider myself a novice and my rig is much more capable than I am.

Can not wait to meet you all out on the trail.20190513_164114_HDR.jpg

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Last year we bought an 08 gx 470 that is unmodified. I have been interested in vehicle.based adventure for family of fiveto find those secluded places. Since it is my wife's daily driver I only want to make minimal mods. First on list is tires and rear bumper with tire carrier. Would like aluminum to keep weight down. I look forward to learning more and what is possible from experienced folks
Welcome from NE Oklahoma

Reactions: Kent R

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Well, I'm back... Been a while since I was overseas for a bit but definitely going to get back into hitting some trails. I will be on the east coast now instead of San Diego so as I'm learning my way around I'll be sure to be more active here. #12973
Welcome back!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I'm Jeremy.
I live in Colorado Springs.
I love the outdoors. Went off road a lot when I was young with a 2wd 1977 Toyota pickup. Had a '94 4runner for a while in my 20's then had kids and didn't do much other than camp with a pop up. Now we are getting back into the great outdoors of Colorado! I would certainly consider myself a novice and my rig is much more capable than I am.

Can not wait to meet you all out on the trail.View attachment 164889
Welcome to Overland Bound Jeremy
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representative is @Neal A. Tew

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome back To the Overland Bound forum.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Paris0514
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm Mike. Father of 3 boys (14, 12, 10). Former BSA Scoutmaster and my oldest is an Eagle Scout. Love the outdoors (camp, hunt, fish) and wanting to get out more, but don't want to drag my wife's vehicle into it. Currently looking for a 90s era 2500 suburban with the 454 to start my rig. Considering my better half is more into glamping, also looking at trailers (specifically toilet & shower inside) so she'll come along.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives to you are @A-Aron & @Knitron

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!

New to here, and over landing in general. Looking forward to making use of the knowledge to grow!

Thanks
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: TheFuzzyBunny

bennybasics

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Los Angeles, California 90018, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Comer
Member #

Hi everyone, new member but long time overlander here.

Location: NYC but soon to be splitting time between the West and East Coasts.
Vehicle: 1988 Ex Australian Military Land Rover "Perentie" Defender 110

I've grown up in the Southern California desert and camping/exploring on foot and in vehicle for a while but took a break to try out the east coast. After picking this beast up from Australia we've taken the dive back into the world, so now my girlfriend and American Bully are exploring and seeing the sites in our highly modified Defender Camper. Looking forward to a northern traverse across the US and then a Baja Sur excursion in the coming months before cutting our way up and around California for a while.

Glad to be a part of the crew!

110_003.jpg

mmssierra

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Mims
Member #

I've grown up in the Southern California desert and camping/exploring on foot and in vehicle for a while but took a break to try out the east coast. After picking this beast up from Australia we've taken the dive back into the world, so now my girlfriend and American Bully are exploring and seeing the sites in our highly modified Defender Camper. Looking forward to a northern traverse across the US and then a Baja Sur excursion in the coming months before cutting our way up and around California for a while.

View attachment 164901
Welcome to Overland Bound. That is a great looking Defender!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 164901
Keep us informed with your trip across to the West Coast, hopefully we can get a in person look at that beauty.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER

Reactions: Nomadik Nova