Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hello everyone, I'm Jeremy.
I live in Colorado Springs.
I love the outdoors. Went off road a lot when I was young with a 2wd 1977 Toyota pickup. Had a '94 4runner for a while in my 20's then had kids and didn't do much other than camp with a pop up. Now we are getting back into the great outdoors of Colorado! I would certainly consider myself a novice and my rig is much more capable than I am.

Can not wait to meet you all out on the trail.View attachment 164889
Welcome!

Please stop by this thread to meet the locals:

Also, check out upcoming events:

We just had a local run this past weekend. We may come up with something else soon, but if not some are headed to Ouray in about a month. Let me know if you're interested.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.
Just recently started getting into overlanding, but have been into camping all my life. My wife grew up camping as well.
Vehicle: 2016 Nissan Rogue - looking into a few mild upgrades to get me started.
We live in the Salt Lake City area.

View attachment 164918
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representative is @A-Aron & @Knitron
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

QS4BR

Rank 0

Contributor I

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Rualo
Hey all! New member and excited to do more overlapping adventures

Located: Long Beach, CA
Vehicle: '16 4Runner TRD Pro
Overland Experience: Light. Mainly go offroading, camping, and hiking as my main outdoor hobbies. Looking to get into more MTB and overlanding soon.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the group but not to the off-road world, currently have a 2015 Ford F-150 that the family and I enjoy out in the woods. We are in north Georgia, and have recently started to get more into overlanding.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Hank Outdoors & @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Overland Experience: Light. Mainly go offroading, camping, and hiking as my main outdoor hobbies. Looking to get into more MTB and overlanding soon.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kruz100

Rank I

Contributor I

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Comstock
Member #

Hi everyone!

I'm Brent and I am excited to be part of the community.

Vehicle: 2001 Toyota Landcruiser. I have a 2.5" OME lift, Slee diff drop and 2nd battery system, brush bar, Linex on front & sides, and (soon) ARB front bumper, Warn winch and drawer system.
Overland experience: Mostly camping and some off-road day trips. Looking forward to more!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone!

Vehicle: 2001 Toyota Landcruiser. I have a 2.5" OME lift, Slee diff drop and 2nd battery system, brush bar, Linex on front & sides, and (soon) ARB front bumper, Warn winch and drawer system.
Overland experience: Mostly camping and some off-road day trips. Looking forward to more!
Welcome To Overland Bound Brent
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

masecor

Rank 0

Contributor I

Plano, TX 75093, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Seor
For introduction:
My ride is a 2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure
Experience: Started off road on dirt bikes as a kid and later had an 1989 Jeep Wrangler that I used along the coast of Texas and in OK. The GSA has given me the opportunity to explore the BDRs and the area around property we have outside of Talahina OK.
I recently found the maps to the Texas Epic Adventure Trail and am interested in riding sections of that this fall.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Mike (@masecor ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a DFW meet and greet for August; DFW Meet and Greet for August
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

Hello Brian, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
New to the group but not to the off-road world, currently have a 2015 Ford F-150 that the family and I enjoy out in the woods. We are in north Georgia, and have recently started to get more into overlanding.
Hello David, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi everyone!

Hello Brent, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
For introduction:
My ride is a 2010 BMW R1200GS Adventure
Experience: Started off road on dirt bikes as a kid and later had an 1989 Jeep Wrangler that I used along the coast of Texas and in OK. The GSA has given me the opportunity to explore the BDRs and the area around property we have outside of Talahina OK.
I recently found the maps to the Texas Epic Adventure Trail and am interested in riding sections of that this fall.
Hello Mike, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Howdy from Philadelphia, PA. I have a 2008 Nissan Xterra S that I picked up to do some socially distant exploitation to keep me sane in these strange times. It’s mostly stock other than AT tires and a CarPlay head unit that enables Gaia GPS in-dash.

I found my way here due to the Trans New Jersey Trail thread. Wharton State Forest is my closest exploration destination, but I head out to Famous Reading Outdoors and other areas West and North of the city as well.
Hello Dave, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
I'm Mike. Father of 3 boys (14, 12, 10). Former BSA Scoutmaster and my oldest is an Eagle Scout. Love the outdoors (camp, hunt, fish) and wanting to get out more, but don't want to drag my wife's vehicle into it. Currently looking for a 90s era 2500 suburban with the 454 to start my rig. Considering my better half is more into glamping, also looking at trailers (specifically toilet & shower inside) so she'll come along.
Hello Mike, welcome to the OB community. Congratulations to your oldest on making Eagle scout at 14.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Last year we bought an 08 gx 470 that is unmodified. I have been interested in vehicle.based adventure for family of fiveto find those secluded places. Since it is my wife's daily driver I only want to make minimal mods. First on list is tires and rear bumper with tire carrier. Would like aluminum to keep weight down. I look forward to learning more and what is possible from experienced folks
Hello Michael, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone, I'm Jeremy.
I live in Colorado Springs.
I love the outdoors. Went off road a lot when I was young with a 2wd 1977 Toyota pickup. Had a '94 4runner for a while in my 20's then had kids and didn't do much other than camp with a pop up. Now we are getting back into the great outdoors of Colorado! I would certainly consider myself a novice and my rig is much more capable than I am.

Can not wait to meet you all out on the trail.View attachment 164889
Hello Jeremy, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi everyone, new member but long time overlander here.

Location: NYC but soon to be splitting time between the West and East Coasts.
Vehicle: 1988 Ex Australian Military Land Rover "Perentie" Defender 110

I've grown up in the Southern California desert and camping/exploring on foot and in vehicle for a while but took a break to try out the east coast. After picking this beast up from Australia we've taken the dive back into the world, so now my girlfriend and American Bully are exploring and seeing the sites in our highly modified Defender Camper. Looking forward to a northern traverse across the US and then a Baja Sur excursion in the coming months before cutting our way up and around California for a while.

Glad to be a part of the crew!

View attachment 164901
Hello Matt, welcome to the OB community. Great looking rig.