Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Vehicle: 2003 Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab TRD
Overlanding Experience: Novice, only a little off roading
View attachment 159412
Welcome Mateo ,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Munga Brown and @Greg Eigsti are your closest Member Representatives.

Keep your eyes in the Rally Points for events close to you.

Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Reactions: Kent R

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello, I fairly new to Overlanding, but have been back country hiking and camping for a long time. Decided to give my knees a rest and move into my 2008 Dodge Ram Mega cab. It's much more comfortable when heading out to do landscape photography.

Rig: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega cab 6.7L Cummins
Area: Portland, OR
Experience: off roading - minimal, unless you call driving a Army APC off road ;-). Camping/backpacking - Lots

View attachment 159444
Welcome MIchael,
Thank you for your service from one vet to another.

I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Munga Brown and @Greg Eigsti are your closest Member Representatives.

Keep your eyes in the Rally Points for events close to you.

Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

John Pittman

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Pittman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
No
Hey, I’m John. Lived in China for the past 20 years. we enjoy hiking, camping, just being in God’s beautiful creation. looking forward to learning about overlanding, and our first trip. Just bought a 06 GX470 will be in upstate SC for the next several months.want to explore that area.

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

BikeManDan

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Alexandria, VA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Beckler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K9DGB
Hello,

I’ve been active in the outdoors for most of my life (I’m 51), mainly riding my bicycle, but also a lot of hiking and camping. I bought my 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon to allow me to escape the city (I live in the Washington, DC metro area) and give me access to more remote locations. For now, I mainly explore the eastern mountains (VA, WV, PA, NY, NC) and the DE/MD/VA Eastern shore. Eventually I want to point my Jeep west and explore the “real” mountains :-).

My Jeep is mechanically stock, but I have added a winch and some interior items to better organize gear.

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Cesar (@Cesar M ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is the Taco Tuesday meet up on the 3rd Tuesday of each month: Taco Tuesday Truck Talk and the 2nd Tuesday of the month we have the Galveston County meet up in South Houston (Webster): Galveston County Meat & Greet.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Wesley (@WsmT4R ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is the Taco Tuesday meet up on the 3rd Tuesday of each month: Taco Tuesday Truck Talk and the 2nd Tuesday of the month we have the Galveston County meet up in South Houston (Webster): Galveston County Meat & Greet.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Aidan (@Astott_overland ), welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye out for an East Valley meet up, it was a fairly regular meet up prior to the pandemic so hopefully it will pick up again soon.

Prerunner1982

Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Donald (@Windrunner ), welcome from Oklahoma. You are the 3rd new member from the Houston area this weekend.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello, so happy to have come across this group!
I am just outside the Sacramento Ca area
Bought a 1992 Toyota deluxe cab, looking to outfit it for some adventure.
I don't have much experience and am looking to gain as much knowledge from this group as I can.
I did a little bit of off roading where I came from (Hawaii island), but it's been a while. I love vehicles and gear, I love adventure, camping, and road trips. I look forward to combining it all!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

Tread Lightly! online awareness course
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Magic Mike or me, your, Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

I’ve been active in the outdoors for most of my life (I’m 51), mainly riding my bicycle, but also a lot of hiking and camping. I bought my 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon to allow me to escape the city (I live in the Washington, DC metro area) and give me access to more remote locations. For now, I mainly explore the eastern mountains (VA, WV, PA, NY, NC) and the DE/MD/VA Eastern shore. Eventually I want to point my Jeep west and explore the “real” mountains :-).

My Jeep is mechanically stock, but I have added a winch and some interior items to better organize gear.
Welcome to Overland Bound
There is lots of overlanding to be had east of the Mississippi but when you do come West use the regional pages to get information to help plan your trip.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @JRElaxED
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, I’m John. Lived in China for the past 20 years. we enjoy hiking, camping, just being in God’s beautiful creation. looking forward to learning about overlanding, and our first trip. Just bought a 06 GX470 will be in upstate SC for the next several months.want to explore that area.
Welcome To Overland Bound John
The GX is a great platform for adventure.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 159447 Central Alabama, USA.
2017 RUBICON in the works.
Novice to overlanding but I've been camping and riding dirt roads all my life. Looking to getting further off the beaten trail and hit some obstacles. Looking forward to meeting more people and plan some extended adventures.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Reactions: MUDRECON

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I fairly new to Overlanding, but have been back country hiking and camping for a long time. Decided to give my knees a rest and move into my 2008 Dodge Ram Mega cab. It's much more comfortable when heading out to do landscape photography.

Rig: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega cab 6.7L Cummins
Area: Portland, OR
Experience: off roading - minimal, unless you call driving a Army APC off road ;-). Camping/backpacking - Lots

View attachment 159444

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Michael from Illinois checking in!
Welcome to Overland Bound Michael.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @geekhouse23
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from casper wy and I'm driving a stock 2017 toyota tacoma offroad
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives to you are @Montana Carl & @WyOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! I'm Ron from Delaware, Ohio.
New to overlanding and excited to start adventuring.
My rig is a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.
Welcome to Overland Bound Ron
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @Ohio Valley Overland & @MTOutdoorsman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I'm from Houston,Tx. Just purchased a 2020 ORP a few days ago and already started on the mods. I'm totally new to this. Hoping to find some beginner trails near my area.
That's a great overlanding platform, as for trails @Prerunner1982 can help you get in touch with local members.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle: 2003 Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab TRD
Overlanding Experience: Novice, only a little off roading
View attachment 159412

The North West Regional Director is @M Rose and the Bay Area Member Representative is @PapaDave for additional help or information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All, I'm Gaurav from Evanston IL having recently moved to the area from Austin Texas.

I own a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road purchased last year that I'm still building to suite my families needs. Have driven to a few trails around New Mexico, California and west Texas in the year or so that I've owned it. Planned to explore the region more thoroughly but work brought me to Chicagoland so hoping to connect with fellow OB members here in the area and beyond to learn and to plan group trips. I really hope to one day be able to do long distance trips in my rig.

I would say my 4x4 experience is moderate (this is my 4th 4x4 vehicle ) with a bit of international experience as well.

Love the knowledge and information that OB provides and really hope to make some great connections here.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @geekhouse23

Reactions: bring_it_on

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

My name is Aidan,

I am a 23 year old student originally from Durban South Africa and now currently living in Phoenix AZ, I drive a 2008 JK 2door on 37s. My overland build has slowly but surely Improved over the last few years with more to go! I love camping, hiking, photography, fishing and pretty much anything outdoors.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys out on the trail!
Welcome to Overland Bound Aidan.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information. Brien can also help you find the local Phoenix meet-up.