Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,
I'm finally getting setup on here. Looking forward to my annual trip out West coming up in about a month!

Current Vehicle: '15 Tacoma
Experience: I've been wheeling, overlanding, backpacking and camping for about 5 years now.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region but as you go across the country you can access local resources, information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! So happy to be here and can't wait to meet some of you. We are just starting out with adventures.
Rig: 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Experience: Very little :)
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
RM FB; Overland Bound - Rocky Mountain
The closest Member Representatives to you are @Iwata77 & @igtyr6
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good afternoon everyone! Just joined the forums to learn about new territories to explore and learn life hacks with everything out doors! I’ve browsed the forums for a while now but finally decided to join! I have a custom built 5x8 trailer I built to use camping and setup my “base” for when we’re out and about. I’ve attached a couple pictures just to show off my home made setup.View attachment 159219
View attachment 159220
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, new member. Jimmy here, based out of Maryland on the Chesapeake Bay but currently on my way out west for this trip:

Hey! Check out this trip on Roadtrippers and let me know what you think:

Driving my 2007 Tacoma that I built a camper setup into the bed. Cant wait to explore the west and see the Pacific ocean for the first time!
Welcome to Overland Bound Jimmy.
Hope your having a great trip.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region but as you cross the country check out the local regions for any help you might need. information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @cgflyer
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Newknees4me

Rank I

Contributor III

Mountain View Ca
First Name
Bennie
Last Name
Dunn
Service Branch
USMC
located in San Jose California driving right now 2003 Honda CRV novice at best looking forward to learning from others planning on doing a build and hopefully building up on a good solid foundation.
Love being outdoors and as a young child always traveled in camp and broke down along the way but I always made it home.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi All! I finally pulled the trigger on getting my OB membership! I bought my 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser nearly 5 years ago to be my hunting/fishing/family adventure vehicle, and it's been a work in progress ever since. This was two years ago from our first family camping trip as a family of 5. We've gone on many more since then, but not many great pics of the rig.

~ Kyle
View attachment 158980
Hello Kyle, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: MotoBrad and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Jason Boggs, I live in Sherrills Ford, NC. Been camping most of my life, now it’s mostly with my kids and scouting.

Rig is a 2017 Toyota Tundra 4x4 with Leer Shell & Decked system in the back. Top it off with a CVT Mt Baker RTT.
Welcome To Overland Bound Jason.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
located in San Jose California driving right now 2003 Honda CRV novice at best looking forward to learning from others planning on doing a build and hopefully building up on a good solid foundation.
Love being outdoors and as a young child always traveled in camp and broke down along the way but I always made it home.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Glenn H from West Virginia not far from the Pan Handles. I drive a 2913 Toyota Tacoma with a roof top tent.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representatives to you are @JRElaxED & @Zombie
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! From the Texas coast. I try to drive around as far as I can but Texas is ginormous ha! I had a 3rd gen Tacoma but switched it for a Jeep for now! Slowing getting there ! View attachment 159233
Welcome to Overland Bound Cesar.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
There is a meet-up in Houston that Prerunner can help you get in touch with.
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns. OverlandExpo.com

Reactions: Cesar M

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! So happy to be here and can't wait to meet some of you. We are just starting out with adventures.
Rig: 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Experience: Very little :)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region but right on the border of the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Social Media:
The closest Member Representatives to you are @Iwata77 @Joe Hunt

Reactions: Iwata77

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey glad you made it here! I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has number of plans already laid out for June through November. Our next meet up will be July 12th, in person!

This is the regular meet up info

Tri-Valley Meet Up
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com
If you have questions feel free to reach out

Reactions: Kent R

hooks88

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Hello, Mike here from Redwood City, Ca.

‘17 Lexus GX-not built out, but things are happening

Experience: yes, no, kind of,

50’s retiree, I’ve always been a fan of exploring and being outdoors hiking, biking, backpacking. I have some additional time since retiring. I’m not 100% sure what I’m looking for yet re overlanding. I think OB can help, and I can possibly help others in return.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, Mike here from Redwood City, Ca.

‘17 Lexus GX-not built out, but things are happening

Experience: yes, no, kind of,

50’s retiree, I’ve always been a fan of exploring and being outdoors hiking, biking, backpacking. I have some additional time since retiring. I’m not 100% sure what I’m looking for yet re overlanding. I think OB can help, and I can possibly help others in return.
Welcome to Overland Bound Mike
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Tri-Valley Livermore CA Meet-up
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! From the Great White North (north of Toronto, Ontario). Rocking out a leveled 2005 Chevy avalanche. Novice at overland, but experienced camper. Looking to add a bit more excitement...
View attachment 159266
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Roam Wild Overland
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year in the US. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

kevr6

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clifton, NJ 07013, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Fayerweather
IMG_20200504_150437_211.jpg
Kevin here...2016 Tacoma. Bought new and worked up. Initial bought the vehicle to access my reservation land in N. E. Just moved back to northeast after living in Atl for 20 years. Really joining to gain access to tips and tricks with overlanding. Finding reasons to use my topper.