San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Edelman
Member #

Hi Everyone,

I'm Joel, and I am in San Diego, CA
I have a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (KL).
I used to have a 1988 Jeep Cherokee which I bought new and drove for 13 years, exploring and camping all over the western US. I bought the new Trailhawk to be able to get back to doing similar kinds of things.

Reactions: Kent R and Iwata77

MUDRECON

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Selma, AL, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Foley
Member #

View attachment 159447 Central Alabama, USA.
2017 RUBICON in the works.
Novice to overlanding but I've been camping and riding dirt roads all my life. Looking to getting further off the beaten trail and hit some obstacles. Looking forward to meeting more people and plan some extended adventures.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Thank you for the info, I sure will.

Dbowe

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Granbury, TX, USA
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Bowe
Member #

Hello we are Dana and Cherlon Bowe. We are in Texas in the Fort Worth area. For now. Will be moving to Phoenix AZ soon. We are new to vehicle dependent camping but very enthusiastic about it. We are member number 21949. We have two small dogs that will join us on our adventures. We have a 2009 2500hd silverado crew cab with topper. Lifted on 35”s. A 1999 2500 suburban and a 1993 fzj80 cruiser. All are on 35” tires.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Dana (@Dbowe), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. We have an occasional DFW meet up: DFW Meet and Greet and we also have an East Valley meet up in Gilbert, AZ once you make it out that way.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

CryptidJeeper

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lakeland, FL, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Stephenson
Member #

Greetings,

My wife and I would like to introduce ourselves. My name is Don and my wife is Red. We are located in Lakeland, FL.

We own a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon that I am in the process of outfitting for overlanding as well as a 2017 Jeep Wrangler that is already outfitted with some basic gear (tent, cooler etc.)that my wife and I have been using for the last few years to travel around the south eastern U.S. Looking to someday head out west and explore more as time permits.

Our experience level is novice to moderate (been camping and hiking for many years now and we are hoping to pick up some good overlanding info from the group to help explore this next chapter in our lives.

Looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone...

Picture of the Gladiator and Wrangler below.Jeep Gladiator.jpgJeep Wrangler.jpg

Winterx86

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Payson, AZ, USA
First Name
Austin
Last Name
P
Member #

Hey All!

My name is Austin, happy to meet yall
Located in Northern AZ
My 2000 P38 is converting to her second phase in life in the great outdoors after years of being the princess. Look forward to seeing everyone on the trails!
New to overlanding but spent tons of time as a kid camping and finding cool spots. Looking to go further now with my daughter.

Rover.jpg

- AP

Last edited:

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello, so happy to have come across this group!
I am just outside the Sacramento Ca area
Bought a 1992 Toyota deluxe cab, looking to outfit it for some adventure.
I don't have much experience and am looking to gain as much knowledge from this group as I can.
I did a little bit of off roading where I came from (Hawaii island), but it's been a while. I love vehicles and gear, I love adventure, camping, and road trips. I look forward to combining it all!
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West Member representatives. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike anytime. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the New member thread for great information and it will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar. These are great places to find information on Local meetups, trail runs and training opportunities.

There is a good local meetup close to you every month. It is Auburn, California. The next meetup is on the 27th of June, from 2:00 to 5:00pm at the Gold Country fairgrounds parking lot. If you can make it we'd love to have you there. Check Rally points for further details.

Look forward to meeting you on the trail or at a meetup

Reactions: Kent R

masudadventures

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Masuda
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DRK
Hey Overland family!

I am excited to be among fellow overland enthusiasts!! I am in Portland, OR with a 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-road. I am a novice when it comes to overlanding, and I am excited to learn from this community. I am working on building out my rig and look forward to chatting, meeting, and potentially joining some of you on an adventure.

1592885918405.png

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey Overland family!

I am excited to be among fellow overland enthusiasts!! I am in Portland, OR with a 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-road. I am a novice when it comes to overlanding, and I am excited to learn from this community. I am working on building out my rig and look forward to chatting, meeting, and potentially joining some of you on an adventure.

View attachment 159613
Welcome Derek,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Munga Brown and @Greg Eigsti are your closest Member Representatives.

The Member Maps (Map - Overland Bound) is starting to fill up with Rally Points in the Northwest. Click on the Red icons in areas you are interested in to see what event is going on.
The Member Representative Team is restructuring as things start opening back up. Be looking for trips and special invite trips from myself or your Member Representative.

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Edyspugedy

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Brentwood, California, United States
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
McGurn
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is Eddie. I’m located in Tracy, CA or east Bay Area. Been doing some form of camping since I was a kid and I’m a huge car buff so it was only natural for me to get into overlanding. While I would say I’m an experienced camper, I don’t have as much experience with off-roading and vehicle recovery. Currently building a 2020 Jeep Gladiator to be a full time expedition rig. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Attachments

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hey Overland family!

View attachment 159613
Welcome to OB! Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Nice truck!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, my name is Eddie. I’m located in Tracy, CA or east Bay Area. Been doing some form of camping since I was a kid and I’m a huge car buff so it was only natural for me to get into overlanding. While I would say I’m an experienced camper, I don’t have as much experience with off-roading and vehicle recovery. Currently building a 2020 Jeep Gladiator to be a full time expedition rig. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Welcome to Overland Bound Eddie.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike
You have two meet-ups fairly close to you if your interested.
Tri-Valley Livermore CA
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Central California Monthly Meet-up Ripon/Modesto area;
US West - Central California Monthly Meet Up -BACK ON, With Social Distancing
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all. Joined a bit ago but never posted. Have a 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 that I am slowly building out. Based out of Madison, WI.View attachment 159644
Welcome to Overland Bound
Great picture!
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @MTB-WI
http://www.midwestoverlandfest.com/

Reactions: Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Overland family!

View attachment 159613
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All!

My name is Austin, happy to meet yall
Located in Northern AZ
My 2000 P38 is converting to her second phase in life in the great outdoors after years of being the princess. Look forward to seeing everyone on the trails!
New to overlanding but spent tons of time as a kid camping and finding cool spots. Looking to go further now with my daughter.

View attachment 159574

- AP
Welcome to Overland Bound Austin.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just want to say Hello. I'm a new member with little experience. Glad I found you guys.
Just want to say Hello. I'm a new member with little experience. Glad I found you guys.
Welcome to Overland Bound Ron.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody
Here is the link to the closest meet-up.
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings,

My wife and I would like to introduce ourselves. My name is Don and my wife is Red. We are located in Lakeland, FL.

We own a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon that I am in the process of outfitting for overlanding as well as a 2017 Jeep Wrangler that is already outfitted with some basic gear (tent, cooler etc.)that my wife and I have been using for the last few years to travel around the south eastern U.S. Looking to someday head out west and explore more as time permits.

Our experience level is novice to moderate (been camping and hiking for many years now and we are hoping to pick up some good overlanding info from the group to help explore this next chapter in our lives.

Looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone...

Picture of the Gladiator and Wrangler below.View attachment 159562View attachment 159563
Welcome To Overland Bound Don & Red.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representatives to you for local information are @radwelder & @Cendee

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello we are Dana and Cherlon Bowe. We are in Texas in the Fort Worth area. For now. Will be moving to Phoenix AZ soon. We are new to vehicle dependent camping but very enthusiastic about it. We are member number 21949. We have two small dogs that will join us on our adventures. We have a 2009 2500hd silverado crew cab with topper. Lifted on 35”s. A 1999 2500 suburban and a 1993 fzj80 cruiser. All are on 35” tires.
Welcome to Overland Bound Dana & Cherlon.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director once you move to Phoenix is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982
Brien can help you find the local Phoenix meet-up if your interested.