Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there! From the Great White North (north of Toronto, Ontario). Rocking out a leveled 2005 Chevy avalanche. Novice at overland, but experienced camper. Looking to add a bit more excitement...
View attachment 159266
Welcome to Overland Bound
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Roam Wild Overland
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year in the US. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

kevr6

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clifton, NJ 07013, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Fayerweather
IMG_20200504_150437_211.jpg
Kevin here...2016 Tacoma. Bought new and worked up. Initial bought the vehicle to access my reservation land in N. E. Just moved back to northeast after living in Atl for 20 years. Really joining to gain access to tips and tricks with overlanding. Finding reasons to use my topper.

NorthStateOverland

Rank III

Advocate III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Boggs
Member #

Hi, I’m Jason!

I live in the center of NC and drive a 2016 as our primary off highway vehicle.We also have a 5th gen 4Runner which is my wife’s daily driver we use as a hub/Basecamp every so often. I’m not new to “off-road” but new to the Overlanding style of travel. We’ve done parts of the TAT and a few small trips to test my route building skills. Hoping to do a cross country trip in the next few years but have a lot to learn and a few more pieces of gear to acquire.

WsmT4R

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

League City, TX, USA
First Name
Wesley
Last Name
Maida
Member #

Hi Overland Community!

New member here.

Name: Wes
Rig: 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road
Experience: Novice

Really excited to join the group and can't wait to connect with folks and go exploring. Thanks for letting me join the crew!

Oh, I have a terrible picture of my rig that I'll share. Been building on it for a few years now. Looking to learn from y'all what works; doesn't work, etc...!!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Overland Community!

New member here.

Name: Wes
Rig: 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road
Experience: Novice

Really excited to join the group and can't wait to connect with folks and go exploring. Thanks for letting me join the crew!

Oh, I have a terrible picture of my rig that I'll share. Been building on it for a few years now. Looking to learn from y'all what works; doesn't work, etc...!!
Welcome to Overland Bound Wes.
Nothing wrong with that picture, good looking rig.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Reactions: Patrick

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I’m Jason!

I live in the center of NC and drive a 2016 as our primary off highway vehicle.We also have a 5th gen 4Runner which is my wife’s daily driver we use as a hub/Basecamp every so often. I’m not new to “off-road” but new to the Overlanding style of travel. We’ve done parts of the TAT and a few small trips to test my route building skills. Hoping to do a cross country trip in the next few years but have a lot to learn and a few more pieces of gear to acquire.
Welcome To Overland Bound Jason.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @nc-
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Reactions: Patrick

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 159299
Kevin here...2016 Tacoma. Bought new and worked up. Initial bought the vehicle to access my reservation land in N. E. Just moved back to northeast after living in Atl for 20 years. Really joining to gain access to tips and tricks with overlanding. Finding reasons to use my topper.
Welcome to Overland Bound Kevin.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

BURT

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Estler
Member #

Hello Everyone,

Here's my intro...

Rig: 1994 Land Cruiser 80 Series
Experience: Self taught but becoming more and more advanced as I go. This is my 5th off road rig. Started with a 2001 4runner, then a 1992 Cherokee, 2008 Wrangler, 2012 FJ Cruiser, and now I've got the '94 Cruiser. Still building out the cruiser but she's been pretty capable so far. Here's some pics...
IMG_1598.jpg
IMG_1604.jpg
Thanks guys! Stoked to be here

Maukamakai

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Folsom, CA, USA
First Name
Katherine
Last Name
DuBose
Member #

Hello, so happy to have come across this group!
I am just outside the Sacramento Ca area
Bought a 1992 Toyota deluxe cab, looking to outfit it for some adventure.
I don't have much experience and am looking to gain as much knowledge from this group as I can.
I did a little bit of off roading where I came from (Hawaii island), but it's been a while. I love vehicles and gear, I love adventure, camping, and road trips. I look forward to combining it all!

Attachments

Astott_overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Aidan
Last Name
Stott
Member #

Hi all,

My name is Aidan,

I am a 23 year old student originally from Durban South Africa and now currently living in Phoenix AZ, I drive a 2008 JK 2door on 37s. My overland build has slowly but surely Improved over the last few years with more to go! I love camping, hiking, photography, fishing and pretty much anything outdoors.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys out on the trail!

Attachments

bring_it_on

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Gaurav
Last Name
Singh
Member #

Hello All, I'm Gaurav from Evanston IL having recently moved to the area from Austin Texas.

I own a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road purchased last year that I'm still building to suite my families needs. Have driven to a few trails around New Mexico, California and west Texas in the year or so that I've owned it. Planned to explore the region more thoroughly but work brought me to Chicagoland so hoping to connect with fellow OB members here in the area and beyond to learn and to plan group trips. I really hope to one day be able to do long distance trips in my rig.

I would say my 4x4 experience is moderate (this is my 4th 4x4 vehicle ) with a bit of international experience as well.

Love the knowledge and information that OB provides and really hope to make some great connections here.

Attachments

bourne

Rank II

Contributor III

Nolensville TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Haggard
Member #

Welcome! There is a stock friendly ride this weekend hosted by Cumberland Cruisers (find them on Facebook) at the Dirt Devil trails.
I need to check this more often. I am sorry I missed this. Used to live out in Bellevue until the wife and I moved to Nolensville last June. I'll locate Cumberland Cruisers on FB and will keep the eyes peeled. Thanks!

MIW71

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hello, I fairly new to Overlanding, but have been back country hiking and camping for a long time. Decided to give my knees a rest and move into my 2008 Dodge Ram Mega cab. It's much more comfortable when heading out to do landscape photography.

Rig: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega cab 6.7L Cummins
Area: Portland, OR
Experience: off roading - minimal, unless you call driving a Army APC off road ;-). Camping/backpacking - Lots

102704970_10223004262120307_3817886313670495273_n.jpg

MUDRECON

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Selma, AL, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Foley
Member #

IMG_20200516_182753_598.jpg Central Alabama, USA.
2017 RUBICON in the works.
Novice to overlanding but I've been camping and riding dirt roads all my life. Looking to getting further off the beaten trail and hit some obstacles. Looking forward to meeting more people and plan some extended adventures.