Caryville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
miles
Last Name
dax
Member #

hello everyone
im from powell tn
I drive an 02 chevy blazer that im building for this slowly and hopefully a 4 door s10 soon
im also a mechanic if anyone has any issues i don't mind helping and sharing advice I dont know it all but im always willing to learn

Attachments

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Hello Everyone!

1) Working on getting pictures downloaded....
2) I am in the Houston area
3) 2018 Ford Raptor 2017 Patriot X1
4) Experience - My family and i have been camping in our rig for 2 years now, we have been to Colorado once near Eleven Mile Resivour, Oklahoma in Beavers Bend, Alabama on Dauphin Island, New Mexico near Bonita Lake, and several places in Texas including Colorado Bend state park and parks around Houston
Heya Josh, welcome to OB!

Reactions: Kent R

Contributor I

Houston
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Thomas
Hello Everyone!

4) Experience - My family and i have been camping in our rig for 2 years now, we have been to Colorado once near Eleven Mile Resivour, Oklahoma in Beavers Bend, Alabama on Dauphin Island, New Mexico near Bonita Lake, and several places in Texas including Colorado Bend state park and parks around Houston

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey guys and gals,
West Milford, NJ
2017 Toyota Tundra trd pro cement
New to overlanding and can’t wait to hit the trails and start exploring. Planning my first trip to possibly Maine for the summer or ‘21
Welcome to the OB community. Camping on the beach, that's sweet.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

hello everyone
im from powell tn
I drive an 02 chevy blazer that im building for this slowly and hopefully a 4 door s10 soon
im also a mechanic if anyone has any issues i don't mind helping and sharing advice I dont know it all but im always willing to learn
Welcome to the OB forum Miles. Thanks for the offer!

mrbabcock

Rank 0

Contributor I

Athens, GA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Babcock
Hello! My name is Mark. I’m from Athens, GA. I recently traded in my Sprinter for a 2016 4Runner. My family loves to explore north Georgia and western North Carolina, and we are planning for a trip out west this summer. I joined this community to get advice about equipment and also safety. Since I travel with my family, getting home in one piece is high priority to me!

Hambone

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Savannah, GA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Scarlett
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7WUB
Hello everyone, I’m Hambone I live in Las Vegas, NV the wife and I just bought a 2020 4Runner and have zero overlanding experience. I have been off-roading and I have been tent camping so not new to that, but never overlanding.

Hambone

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Savannah, GA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Scarlett
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7WUB
Good
Thanks for the warm welcome. I was totally surprised today when this was the entrance road to Allamuchy Mountain State Park.

We visited for the first time today for a short hike and will be back. The road only went on for about 1/3 mile but it was Overland enough to be enjoyable with many deep pot holes to avoid.

I have seen some Overland vehicles in the neighborhood, but not managed to meet owners. There is an old 4Runner with a winch, jack and lots of Moab stickers of it and this pristine Jeep I see at the train station

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Good looking Jeep.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I’m Hambone I live in Las Vegas, NV the wife and I just bought a 2020 4Runner and have zero overlanding experience. I have been off-roading and I have been tent camping so not new to that, but never overlanding.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @HappyOurOverlanding

@The Lone Overlander has a local meet-up in Las Vegas, contact him for more information if you are interested.

Reactions: Hambone

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! My name is Mark. I’m from Athens, GA. I recently traded in my Sprinter for a 2016 4Runner. My family loves to explore north Georgia and western North Carolina, and we are planning for a trip out west this summer. I joined this community to get advice about equipment and also safety. Since I travel with my family, getting home in one piece is high priority to me!
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
hello everyone
im from powell tn
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u

Reactions: Fireball1969

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys and gals,
West Milford, NJ
2017 Toyota Tundra trd pro cement
New to overlanding and can’t wait to hit the trails and start exploring. Planning my first trip to possibly Maine for the summer or ‘21

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,

New member from Central Texas. My daily driver is a 2012 JKU:

My project vehicle is a 1982 BJ42:

I have a little Taxa Tigermoth trailer for family adventures:

I'm looking forward to sifting through all of the content here.

-Jay

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Living in Central, IL . Curiously wandering backroads of North America for the past 30 years.
Motorcycles, trucks and airplanes.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.