Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hello everyone, my name is Dustin.

I Recently picked up a 2019 Tacoma, I am new to the overland community, not so new to off-roading or camping. I picked up a free spirit recreation RTT, and look forward to exploring, off-roading, fishing, and meeting other members in this community.

PS: Im a photographer on the side, if you'd like shots of your rigs reach out Id love to join on a nice weekend getaway.

Vehicle: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (TRD Offroad Package) 6ft bed
The truck is stock currently, however I plan to make some upgrades in the coming months and I'm not afraid of getting her dirty.

I have lots of camping gear anywhere from; glamping or roughing it. I look forward to seeing you guys on the trail.

Location: San Francisco Bay Area and frequently in Reno NV area to visit family

(I spend most of my time exploring the sierras or high deserts of CA and NV)

Photo of my rig at Pyramid Lake NV
View attachment 135332

Look forward to seeing you guys on the trail!
Welcome to the wonderful world of OB. Lots of good stuff can be found in the threads. As @ Kent R said, check out @Magic Mike 's meetup or our Reno group if you're coming our way.

Reactions: Kent R

K1LL1N

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Killin
Member #

Hello everyone. I am completely green to Overland Bound. A really good friend introduce me to it. Looks amazing so far and I jumped in.

Rig: 2018 4runner TRD off road premium.

Looking forward to meets and greets while doing some 4 wheeling adventures.
View attachment 135490
Welcome aboard!

Tacoma_kelly

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Clovis, NM, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Bonner
Member #

Howdy everyone.
My name is Adam and I drive a White 17 Tacoma TRD Sport short bed 4x4. I personally am just getting into the off-road adventuring game and a buddy and I were talking about trying to get into overlanding this year. I’m in Eastern New Mexico currently and look forward to meeting people and exploring nature! Truck is pretty much stock right now but saving to change that.

Attachments

Narwhal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgetown, Texas, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Avila
Member #

Service Branch
Navy - Submarines
Hey All!
I just signed up as I really want to get into overlanding. A good friend of mine has a rig and opened my eyes to the idea. I am in the market for a rig and can’t wait to be apart of the community.
Experience: went with a buddy once & YouTube.
Welcome aboard!

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jason (@OneBallJay), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. The East Valley meet up in Gilbert is next week!
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Adam (@Tacoma_kelly), welcome from Oklahoma. I spent much of my early life around Hobbs and Lubbock.
You might check out Lifestyle Overland and their Enchanted Rockies Trail. They have home based out of SE NM off and on and have a number of videos of exploring NM.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy everyone.
My name is Adam and I drive a White 17 Tacoma TRD Sport short bed 4x4. I personally am just getting into the off-road adventuring game and a buddy and I were talking about trying to get into overlanding this year. I’m in Eastern New Mexico currently and look forward to meeting people and exploring nature! Truck is pretty much stock right now but saving to change that.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All!
I just signed up as I really want to get into overlanding. A good friend of mine has a rig and opened my eyes to the idea. I am in the market for a rig and can’t wait to be apart of the community.
Experience: went with a buddy once & YouTube.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. I am completely green to Overland Bound. A really good friend introduce me to it. Looks amazing so far and I jumped in.

Rig: 2018 4runner TRD off road premium.

Looking forward to meets and greets while doing some 4 wheeling adventures.
View attachment 135490

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien who lives in AZ for help or information. Your Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Reactions: OneBallJay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the group
2019 Colorado ZR2
Tepiu roof top tent
Work in progress
Not a rookie but not far from it also
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone

My name is Pineapple. My truck has dual purpose. Overlanding and disaster Relief work.

Location, New York
Rig : 2017 3500 Chevy Dually
Experience: Middle of the road

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Overland Bound! I'm Stephen from North Carolina. I bought a 2018 TRD Off Road with the goal of travelling to hard to reach places and haven't done much of that in the last year and a half. I'm ready to change that and hoping to meet some fellow enthusiasts along the way. This is all new to me but I'm looking forward to the adventure ahead.

Rig: 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road
Experience: Beginner
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . Your local Member Representative is @NC-Trooper

OneBallJay

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Corrigan
Member #

Hello Jason (@OneBallJay), welcome from Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. The East Valley meet up in Gilbert is next week!

Hello Prerunner1982,

Thank you for the Links I will definitely check them out.