Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I am from San Antonio Texas, I am a novice in overlanding However I have been an over the road truck driver for 25 years and I have pulled many of RVs including my last one which was a 40 footer bumper pull. Over the years I have owned a few four-wheel-drive trucks and have recently purchased a 2017 F2 50 four-wheel-drive and had four wheel parts wholesalers here locally do a 6 inch Procomp lift with 37 inch neato tires, fab fours bumpers front and rear, with a Smitty built winch. After talking to some guys there at four wheel part wholesalers they turned me onto Overlanding and it sounds like what I’ve always dreamed of doing! I look forward to meeting some of the people here in San Antonio and around Texas. To explain my user name it is based off of my 2014 Ford Taurus sho, hence the no faux SHO. Lol.
View attachment 134870
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello everyone. Greetings from the Oklahoma Panhandle here in the US.
I’m totally new to overlanding and have been reading as much as I can about it. I stumbled onto Overland Bound while searching for Podcasts about it. After listening to the last 5 or 6 of them, I decided to sign up and become a member. What a great resource! I look forward to meeting and talking to you all both here in the forums and hopefully some of you in person. I have a ‘19 Jeep Rubicon and have just scratched the surface in outfitting it.
Thank you and I wish you all the best.
Rick
Welcome from Tulsa

We have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

trailRunner

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Portland, OR
First Name
Duncan
Last Name
Hoge
Hey Overland Bound!

Picture incoming, when I get my rig all figured out! (That's half of why I'm here!)

Area:
Portland, Oregon — Rain, desert, sand, mountains, mud. It's all here!

Rig:
2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited (with 3rd row!) — Daystar leveling kit and some larger tires.

Experience:
Novice overlander still. I've run some decent trails in the area with my old Jeep Wrangler, but my wife and I sold the 2 Door Jeep for the 4Runner so we can go on longer adventures and be a bit more comfortable with a dog in the back.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hello
Im killthebunnys (an old Monty python refrence and name that just stuck) from Las Vegas, NV.
I drive a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
My experience ranges, I’ve been off-roading all my life but mainly amateur stuff putzing around the desert. I have camped a lot in my youth. I would say that I’m slightly above a novice, that I have the realization that I have a lot to learn. I look forward to participating in this community.
Welcome to the wonderful world of OB. Lot's of great folk with whom you can connect and get out and explore. If you have any questions, please reach out as @Kent R mentioned.

Reactions: Kent R

Alternate1985

Rank 0

Contributor I

Catskills
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Mango
Hey everyone, my name is Nick Mango and I live in the Catskills (Upstate NY). I'm a fly fishing, and upland bird hunting guide. My current vehicle is a 2018 Silverado 5.3, because I need to be able to tow. Before the Silverado I had a 4Runner, and a Rubicon. If I didn't need to tow, I'd probably go back to a JKU Rubicon.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, my name is Nick Mango and I live in the Catskills (Upstate NY). I'm a fly fishing, and upland bird hunting guide. My current vehicle is a 2018 Silverado 5.3, because I need to be able to tow. Before the Silverado I had a 4Runner, and a Rubicon. If I didn't need to tow, I'd probably go back to a JKU Rubicon.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey yall,

Im Jackson
I have a 06 Nissan Frontier NISMO
From the western North Carolina Area
Ive been Offroading since I could drive even if I shouldnt have been.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative is @NC-Trooper

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Overland Bound!

Picture incoming, when I get my rig all figured out! (That's half of why I'm here!)

Area:

Rig:
2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited (with 3rd row!) — Daystar leveling kit and some larger tires.

Experience:
Novice overlander still. I've run some decent trails in the area with my old Jeep Wrangler, but my wife and I sold the 2 Door Jeep for the 4Runner so we can go on longer adventures and be a bit more comfortable with a dog in the back.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Kent R for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey Overland Bound!

Area:

Rig:

Experience:
Welcome from up North!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone.
Atlanta, GA
2016 T4R Trail Premium
New to over-landing but love camping
View attachment 135050,
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: T4RJeremy

TacoDustin96

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Bruno, CA, USA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Borg
Member #

Hello everyone, my name is Dustin.

I Recently picked up a 2019 Tacoma, I am new to the overland community, not so new to off-roading or camping. I picked up a free spirit recreation RTT, and look forward to exploring, off-roading, fishing, and meeting other members in this community.

PS: Im a photographer on the side, if you'd like shots of your rigs reach out Id love to join on a nice weekend getaway.

Vehicle: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (TRD Offroad Package) 6ft bed
The truck is stock currently, however I plan to make some upgrades in the coming months and I'm not afraid of getting her dirty.

I have lots of camping gear anywhere from; glamping or roughing it. I look forward to seeing you guys on the trail.

Location: San Francisco Bay Area and frequently in Reno NV area to visit family

(I spend most of my time exploring the sierras or high deserts of CA and NV)

Photo of my rig at Pyramid Lake NV
DSC_0313-01.jpeg

Look forward to seeing you guys on the trail!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey guys! We're not new-new here, but I suppose it would be good to formally introduce ourselves!

1. We're located here in the Bay Area, CA. Wagan Tech is headquartered in Hayward, CA since 1983.
  2. We're building out a 1999 Lexus LX470 (Land Cruiser 100 series). Stay tuned for the full build.
  3. Our families love the outdoors and camping, so overlanding was a natural extension for us. Our first official OB Rally was Shaver Lake. Looking forward to many other adventures with the community! Thanks for your support!
Feel free to ask if you have any questions about us or our products!

Here's our Top9 from 2019 on my personal @AlexAtWagan IG account. Be sure to follow @WaganTech!

View attachment 134111
Hey Alex, welcome to Overland Bound, as @Kent R stated I am your U.S. West member representatives and if you have any questions or concerns fee free to contact me @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure you browse the new member threads for some great information and it will help you navigate the OB website.

Also check Rally Points for local meetups, trainings and group trips. This is a great place to meet other Overlanders and network with like minded people.

Look forward to seeing you out on the trail.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

I have sent you a Direct Message.
Welcome to Overland Bound, as @Kent R stated I am your U.S. West member representatives and if you have any questions or concerns fee free to contact me @Magic Mike. You also contact our Regional Director @Narbob, if the need arises.

Make sure you browse the new member threads for some great information and it will help you navigate the OB website.

Also check Rally Points for local meetups, trainings and group trips. This is a great place to meet other Overlanders and network with like minded people.

Look forward to seeing you out on the trail.