Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Mark (@Slowone), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a meet up in Round Rock coming up on Feb 1st.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: Kent R and Slowone

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Brian (@NoFauxSho ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Reactions: Kent R

rkerr188

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Guymon, OK 73942, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Kerr
Member #

Hello everyone. Greetings from the Oklahoma Panhandle here in the US.
I’m totally new to overlanding and have been reading as much as I can about it. I stumbled onto Overland Bound while searching for Podcasts about it. After listening to the last 5 or 6 of them, I decided to sign up and become a member. What a great resource! I look forward to meeting and talking to you all both here in the forums and hopefully some of you in person. I have a ‘19 Jeep Rubicon and have just scratched the surface in outfitting it.
Thank you and I wish you all the best.
Rick

aggrex

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DE
First Name
Victor
Last Name
M
Member #

Hello Victor (@aggrex), Welcome from Oklahoma.

Bet you didn't think you would run into me here too huh? :tearsofjoy:
Greetings! Good to know a familiar name as I chart into new territory. So many members here with similar interests with so much to see and learn here at OB. Looking forward to a good time!

Granite Ridge Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Airy, NC, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
L
Member #

Reactions: mr_woo and Kent R

Killthebunnys

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Las Vegas
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Naves
Hello
Im killthebunnys (an old Monty python refrence and name that just stuck) from Las Vegas, NV.
I drive a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
My experience ranges, I’ve been off-roading all my life but mainly amateur stuff putzing around the desert. I have camped a lot in my youth. I would say that I’m slightly above a novice, that I have the realization that I have a lot to learn. I look forward to participating in this community.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello
Im killthebunnys (an old Monty python refrence and name that just stuck) from Las Vegas, NV.
I drive a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
My experience ranges, I’ve been off-roading all my life but mainly amateur stuff putzing around the desert. I have camped a lot in my youth. I would say that I’m slightly above a novice, that I have the realization that I have a lot to learn. I look forward to participating in this community.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding
There is a meet-up in Las Vegas that gets together on a regular basis. Contact @The Loan Overland here on the forum if you are interested in meeting local Overland Bound members.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Mosheim, TN
1999 toyota 4runner sr5
i have a little experience with overlanding but there is always room for improvement
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone. Greetings from the Oklahoma Panhandle here in the US.
I’m totally new to overlanding and have been reading as much as I can about it. I stumbled onto Overland Bound while searching for Podcasts about it. After listening to the last 5 or 6 of them, I decided to sign up and become a member. What a great resource! I look forward to meeting and talking to you all both here in the forums and hopefully some of you in person. I have a ‘19 Jeep Rubicon and have just scratched the surface in outfitting it.
Thank you and I wish you all the best.
Rick
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Reactions: Iwata77

ToyotaAddict

Rank I

Contributor III

Ontario, canada
First Name
cad
Last Name
-
Hi all

Living in the Ottawa area of Ontario Canada

Currently drive a 2012 4Runner Trail, previous Toyotas are a 2007 FJ Cruiser (now my wife’s daily driver) and an ‘87 MR2

Off-roading experience is mostly growing up/spending weekends in the passenger seat of my dad’s ‘83 Toyota 4x4 truck (who’s transfer case shift knob is now in my 4Runner :)! )

Hoping to get more trips done and looking forward to exploring the resources/vast catalogue of knowledge of the forum :)

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello and thanks for the welcome! Slowly prepping two vehicles for overlanding. Hope to learn and share my experiences.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: aggrex

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello and thanks for the welcome! Slowly prepping two vehicles for overlanding. Hope to learn and share my experiences.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all

Living in the Ottawa area of Ontario Canada

Currently drive a 2012 4Runner Trail, previous Toyotas are a 2007 FJ Cruiser (now my wife’s daily driver) and an ‘87 MR2

Off-roading experience is mostly growing up/spending weekends in the passenger seat of my dad’s ‘83 Toyota 4x4 truck (who’s transfer case shift knob is now in my 4Runner :)! )

Hoping to get more trips done and looking forward to exploring the resources/vast catalogue of knowledge of the forum :)

Don't hesitate to contact the closest Regional Director @Mike W for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: ToyotaAddict

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Rick (@rkerr188), welcome from Central Oklahoma.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know. @Iwata77, my member rep cohort is up around the Tulsa area.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Reactions: Kent R and Iwata77