Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
New here....and honestly just excited to read and learn about overlanding. Wife and I have roadtripped plenty of times and have always wanted a truck that we can build around and have some fun experiences. Picked up my truck this past weekend and stoked to share it with all you and dive into this.

Wheels and tires coming...going w/ the FJ steel wheels w/ BFG All Terrains that I have sitting around with 2k on them.

Rig: 2012 Tacoma (regular cab, 4x4, 5 speed, 2" Old Man Emu lift w/ heavy springs, ARB front bumper, Warn winch, Jeraco midrise cap w/ Yakima roof rack)
Experience: Novice
View attachment 92618
Welcome to Overland Bound

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

New here....and honestly just excited to read and learn about overlanding. Wife and I have roadtripped plenty of times and have always wanted a truck that we can build around and have some fun experiences. Picked up my truck this past weekend and stoked to share it with all you and dive into this.

Wheels and tires coming...going w/ the FJ steel wheels w/ BFG All Terrains that I have sitting around with 2k on them.

Rig: 2012 Tacoma (regular cab, 4x4, 5 speed, 2" Old Man Emu lift w/ heavy springs, ARB front bumper, Warn winch, Jeraco midrise cap w/ Yakima roof rack)
View attachment 92618
Welcome from Oklahoma.
Good looking truck. Haven't seen a shell like that before.

Beer.Taco

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Livermore, California
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Williamson
Member #

Hello, newest addition to the OB here. Been outdoorsy my whole life and I’m excited to be joining the community here. I’m from the San Francisco Bay Area. I found out about OB from watching the YouTube. First video was the Daily silver Tacoma, PapaDaves.
Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road
Mods: -Fox 2.5 front and rear suspension with Icon leaf springs
- Camburg UCA ball joint
- 285/75/16 BFgoodrich KO2 tires with TRD Pro wheels
- KB voodoo hi-res bed rack
- Undercover flex tonneau cover
- Smittybilt RTT
- TRD Pro grill
I only been off roading for 4 years when I had my Honda Ridgeline. But then I hopped in my friend’s Tacoma and after that I needed to get one. Sold my Ridgeline and bought my Tacoma brand new. No regrets.

Attachments

Last edited:

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello, newest addition to the OB here. Been outdoorsy my life and I’m excited joining the community here. I’m from the San Francisco Bay Area. I found out about this from watching the YouTube channel. First video was the Daily silver Tacoma.
Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road
Mods: -Fox 2.5 front and rear suspension with Icon leaf springs
- Camburg UCA ball joint
- 285/75/16 BFgoodrich KO2 tires with TRD Pro wheels
- KB voodoo hi-res bed rack
- Undercover flex tonneau cover
- Smittybilt RTT
- TRD Pro grill

I only been off roading for 4 years when I had my Honda Ridgeline. But then I hopped in my friend’s Tacoma and after that I needed to get one. Sold my Ridgeline and bought my Tacoma brand new. No regrets.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

I am one of the U.S. West Member Representatives, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello Everyone,
Bam here from LA area .Loves outdoor and I am just getting to overland world.
OB # 17359
2018 Toyota 4 runner TRD PRO
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
West - Reoccurring - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup - 03/09/2019
If you have any questions message your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

San Fernando Valley
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/san-fernando-valley-los-angeles-ca-monthly-meet-up-sfv-rigs-and-coffee.19086/

I am one of the U.S. West Member Representatives, if there is anything I can do to help message me at @Magic Mike

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

View attachment 92618
Welcome to Overland Bound! Nice Rig..
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Fespinoza

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Marietta, GA, USA
Member #

View attachment 92618
Nice bumper!

Glenthirteen

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Member #

Hello everyone, My name is Glen, I am out of Salt Lake city. I am some what new the the overland experience, although I grew up in Wyoming and have camped and loved the outdoors for a long while.
I drive a 14' ford f150 fx4, has a few minor upgrades, but so far has done well out on the trail.
I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible and turning this into a life long adventure as well a learning so much from the great people on here.
Thanks everyone.

Fionn McWilliam

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Annisquam, Gloucester, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Fionn
Last Name
McWilliam
Member #

CSC_0744.JPG

Re-rapping my truck needed this to fit the colors still need to paint on my numbers but I think it looks pretty cool my trucks going to be Matt black with orange decals and lettering on it what did the tag to pop out so I put white around the edge. If you guys see me driving give a beep I’m going to be driving from Colorado back home to Massachusetts in a month!!