Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone.
I'm new here and a novice to Overlanding. I grew up here in Portland Or. I left in 1984 to join the US Army. Served for almost 10 years before returning to Portland.
My Overland rig is a 1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ. It has a manual trans. about a 5 in lift with 32" BFG KM3's.
I'm also into mountain bike racing and riding. I just plain love to be in the woods with my XJ or mountain bike.

View attachment 92578
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Texas!
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee QT2
OB#17730 (waiting for badges)
Beginner overlander here. I fell in love with the lifestyle when I had my JKU and spent 9 days in Big Bend Ranch and National parks exploring. I no longer have the JKU, but I'm loving my WK2!
View attachment 92566
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Overland Bound Rally Southeast 2019! i

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Freespirit.wk2

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from Moscow Mills Mo!
2018 Sierra 2500
2012 JKU
LOTS of off-road experience, quite a bit of camping , looking to more fully merge the 2.
View attachment 92527

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Texas! New to Overlanding, excited to start a build and start new adventures!

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there. I'm new to overlanding. I like to be outdoors, and love to surf up and down California. With three growing kids, I thought we'd do some adventuring and appreciate the great outdoors.

Now that we are in Spring, I'll be heading out on a few trips soon!

I bought a 2019 Tacoma, that is fairly stock. Here's the rig a couple of weeks ago at Hollister Hills. That was my first time taking the vehicle 4-wheeling.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, My name is Glen, I am out of Salt Lake city. I am some what new the the overland experience, although I grew up in Wyoming and have camped and loved the outdoors for a long while.
I drive a 14' ford f150 fx4, has a few minor upgrades, but so far has done well out on the trail.
I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible and turning this into a life long adventure as well a learning so much from the great people on here.
Thanks everyone.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: tobey1

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, newest addition to the OB here. Been outdoorsy my life and I’m excited joining the community here. I’m from the San Francisco Bay Area. I found out about this from watching the YouTube channel. First video was the Daily silver Tacoma.
Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road
Mods: -Fox 2.5 front and rear suspension with Icon leaf springs
- Camburg UCA ball joint
- 285/75/16 BFgoodrich KO2 tires with TRD Pro wheels
- KB voodoo hi-res bed rack
- Undercover flex tonneau cover
- Smittybilt RTT
- TRD Pro grill

I only been off roading for 4 years when I had my Honda Ridgeline. But then I hopped in my friend’s Tacoma and after that I needed to get one. Sold my Ridgeline and bought my Tacoma brand new. No regrets.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,
Bam here from LA area .Loves outdoor and I am just getting to overland world.
OB # 17359
2018 Toyota 4 runner TRD PRO

Bigmac

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hello! I just joined the community OB17629. My name is Grey and I live in chehalis Washington. I am new to overlanding and have a few short trips planned in my 1996 Grand Cherokee in the next few months to get my feet wet. See you around the Pacific Northwest!
Would love to meet up with you and go on a couple short ones as well with 1996 Jeep Cherokee.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi there.........I hope this is where this is supposed to go.......So I am new here! But that doesn't mean that I am new to off roading. I have been practicing good skills and manners for the last 50 years. I am looking for something new to me so that as I get closer to retiring I will know communities that like to off road. I found over the course of life that word of mouth always leads to the best campsites and coolest places in our great country. I know some people but I am joining to meet more to share places and stories about where I need to go to next.....And I am hoping to offer you the same.....
Rides: 2006 Nissan Xterra, 1967 Toyota FJ-40, 1999 Triumph Tiger, 1970 Yamaha ct-90
Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
You are absolutely right about the word of mouth!!!

If you have any questions or want help finding camp spots, planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @Wawa Skittletits who is your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey guys!

My name's Marshall and I live in Victoria, British Columbia. I drive a 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport. Fairly new to Overlanding but have been on a few 1-2 week long trips with the truck and am in the planning phase of my first American PNW trip.

View attachment 91929
Welcome to OB!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

Reactions: Adventurevanisle

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey everyone, new to OB and overlanding. Running a 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road and looking to begin my overlanding journey. Currently living in the NYC area, but moving to CT/RI region this summer, so if you have any locations that are a must stop feel free to PM me!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @EscoTerrestrial who is your local Member Rep.

Overland Bound Meetups

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello everyone,

My name is Stephen I'm new to overlanding, love to hike but having 2 little kids who cant hike far I'm going to try overlanding out.

I just got my dream truck a 2018 Toyota Tundra Platinum, she is bone stock for now.. I live in virginia beach va , and going to try getting out very soon...

Thank you allView attachment 92452
Good to see you getting the kids out there young! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

View attachment 92646

Re-rapping my truck needed this to fit the colors still need to paint on my numbers but I think it looks pretty cool my trucks going to be Matt black with orange decals and lettering on it what did the tag to pop out so I put white around the edge. If you guys see me driving give a beep I’m going to be driving from Colorado back home to Massachusetts in a month!!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

Overland Bound Meetups

eatchikin

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello,

Came across overlanding by chance while searching for bike rack solutions for my truck. Think I found the solution :)

1) Topeka, KS
2) 2019 Tacoma DCLB Off Road
3) No experience in overlanding, did a little camping while I lived in California.

Looking forward to meeting new people and getting my kids involved with the outdoors now that they are a little older.

Bigmac

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hello,

Came across overlanding by chance while searching for bike rack solutions for my truck. Think I found the solution :)

1) Topeka, KS
2) 2019 Tacoma DCLB Off Road
3) No experience in overlanding, did a little camping while I lived in California.

Looking forward to meeting new people and getting my kids involved with the outdoors now that they are a little older.
Check out the North Shore 6 Bike rack. It's one of the best that we use in the NW.

Reactions: Cendee