Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I am from Amarillo, Texas and I am completely new to this. I want to get my family out in the world exploring. I am encouraged by seeing this group.

My daily driver was dying and I took that as my opportunity to commit to this. I picked up a new Wrangler unlimited sport s. I am excited about this next step for our small family.

View attachment 92938
Welcome to Overland Bound!

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you: Overland Bound Regions!

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is necessary!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey everyone, Rafael from eastern CT. I have a 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ. I am new to the overlanding world but glad to have found a community such as this!

Currently considering selling my Jeep and getting a Tacoma as I want to build a combined hunting and overlanding vehicle. Thoughts?View attachment 92939

You are in the East Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you: Overland Bound Regions!

Here is the link to check out the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events: Overland Bound Meetups

Planning a trip or want to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

Welcome to our amazing community where we help each other outfit and explore because adventure is necessary!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Greetings from central NC. Looking to get out and have some more adventures with my ‘18 Wrangler Rubicon.

You are in the Southeast Region. Check out your local information and get involved here: OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

View attachment 92952

1. I just traded my 2012 JK in on this JKU.
2. Spokane, Washington
3. 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
4. My experience is kind of all over the place. I come from a backpacking and bikepacking environment that has come to include a lot of car camping, with my family. My overlanding has generally been on known trails (BDR, etc.) or trail like roads, in Washington and Idaho.

I’m really happy to be here. I’ve been lurking for a long time, but I’m pretty stoked to be a part of this now. Looking forward to adventures with you all!
Welcome from Utah. Love the Jeep. Same year as mine :0-)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all. Live up in the beautiful NW in Seattle, but originally from New England. Excited to be part of such an amazing community. Open to advice or the opportunity to talk shop. Just hit me up
.View attachment 92826
Welcome to Overland Bound

Reactions: Mattyspies3

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings from central NC. Looking to get out and have some more adventures with my ‘18 Wrangler Rubicon.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally.
Overland Bound Rally Southeast 2019! i

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: RedPowerRanger

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 92952

2. Spokane, Washington
4. My experience is kind of all over the place. I come from a backpacking and bikepacking environment that has come to include a lot of car camping, with my family. My overlanding has generally been on known trails (BDR, etc.) or trail like roads, in Washington and Idaho.

I’m really happy to be here. I’ve been lurking for a long time, but I’m pretty stoked to be a part of this now. Looking forward to adventures with you all!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everybody..
Bloomington IN, USA..
1995 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
the amount of experience contained within this forum is incredible..
i am humbled by what i have read so far..
thank you all for sharing

View attachment 92951

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: RedPowerRanger

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, Rafael from eastern CT. I have a 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ. I am new to the overlanding world but glad to have found a community such as this!

Currently considering selling my Jeep and getting a Tacoma as I want to build a combined hunting and overlanding vehicle. Thoughts?View attachment 92939

That picture doesn't look like CT ;-)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I am from Amarillo, Texas and I am completely new to this. I want to get my family out in the world exploring. I am encouraged by seeing this group.

My daily driver was dying and I took that as my opportunity to commit to this. I picked up a new Wrangler unlimited sport s. I am excited about this next step for our small family.

View attachment 92938

Thats an interesting color haven't seen that one yet.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

Overland Bound Regions!

Reactions: Johns327

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy from the Reno area of NV. My family goes adventuring in an FJC on 33". We have done lots of runs 'solo' and a number with other local clubs. But I am still trying to network more with folks that want to go farther to cool places, and not just rockcrawl. Expedition style is more our speed so I am looking forward to meeting more people into it. We do a lot of rock hounding and hitting ghost towns. Nothing beats parking on a mountain in the middle of nowhere, popping the ARB awning and cracking open a cold one.

I see our Reno Member Rep has already greeted you with the Reno meet-up info. Great group of people that love to do what you describe.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all!

My name is Mark, and my wife and I live in San Diego (Rancho Penasquitos area). I used to do a lot of "overland" trips back in the 90's before most folks in the US used that word. At the time, I had a built Jeep Cherokee with a Trailblazer Camper off-road tent trailer (I was a dealer for them). I switched to Toyota in 2001 with a 1st gen Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off-Road, which stayed relatively stock, but supported all of the outdoor activities I enjoy (camping, hiking, mountaineering, caving, climbing, trail running, mountain biking, search and rescue volunteer).

I updated to a 3rd gen Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed TRD Off-Road in 2017. I have been building it over the past two years: CBI front / rear bumpers and sliders, Warn M-8000S winch, Old Man Emu BP-51 suspension with SPC upper control arms, Prinsu CabRack and TopRack, Snug Top reinforced shell, Tepui Gran Sabana Roof-Top Tent, and this past week added FN Wheels FX Pro 16 x 8's and Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT LT285/75R16 tires.

I am looking forward to meeting other members and going on some trips!

View attachment 92834

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.
West - San Diego Overland Bound Trail Runs

Your Regional Director is @Narbob

Reactions: Overland Endeavour

Enthusiast I

USA
First Name
Red
Last Name
Ranger
Member #

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”
North America

Overland Bound Regions!
Awesome, will do =]

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

View attachment 92952

2. Spokane, Washington

Welcome from the West side of WA!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello all. Andre from Rocklin, CA. ‘18 4Runner ORP. Looking forward to new adventures with others that know what they’re doing.....because I don’t . I don’t even know what I don’t know.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman