Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! Happy to be here and hoping to meet members in my area. I'm from the lower NY area. My rig is a 2008 JKU Jeep Wrangler modded and refined over the years, always a work In progress lol. I just got into the roof top tent camping but have been over landing for a good portion of my adult life, love it and awesome to finally find a group of like minded folks.View attachment 75335
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member post !

View attachment 75337

I’m located in San Diego and I have a 2014 JK! New to overlanding but not to the outdoors. I love camping and the outdoors and once I bought my Jeep I realized that I need to use it for what it’s for! :) hope to see some of y’all at some point!

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/san-diego-overland-bound-trail-runs.17178/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone!
Rig : 2014 JKU Oscar named CPT. DETOUR Various Mods with more to come.
Experience: Novice for the most part, there are always things to learn. and together as long as we keep the shiny side up were doing all right!View attachment 75343

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
New member post !

View attachment 75337

I’m located in San Diego and I have a 2014 JK! New to overlanding but not to the outdoors. I love camping and the outdoors and once I bought my Jeep I realized that I need to use it for what it’s for! :) hope to see some of y’all at some point!
Welcome aboard, OB is a great place to build your overlanding skills, meet great people and have a good time.

Overland Rich

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Placerville, CA
Member #

Hello All,

My name is Rich and I live on the Western Slope of the Sierras. I did a bit of overloading before we had kids using a 2007 access cab Tundra with a Four Wheel Camper Fleet on it. I will post a pic below. Then we had kids and the extra cab was too small so we bought our current rig a 2008 Silver Tundra Crewmax and were doing the trailer thing. The kids are getting big enough that we can go back to doing some light overloading so I am starting to build out our crewmax for that. Nothing you can see on the outside so far but it has:

-A set of airbags in the back to handle the weight in the bed with an onboard compressor and switch and gauge in the cab.

- A 3" Toytech lift.

- Bilstien 5100 adjustables upfront. Just replaced both of them because I caught a little too much accidental air offload recently and blew one out :-)

-Hellwig sway bar in the rear.

- Linex bed liner.

Coming up I have a my medic myfak headrest mounted first aid kit coming and a gerber strap cutter / glass breaker. Also in the next month or so will be putting on some Falken Wildpeaks and reducing the wheel size from 20 down to 18 I think so I can air down.

I'm looking forward to being a member and finding some good easy trails to beautiful places to explore with the family!

Old Rig:
View attachment 75133 View attachment 75135

New Rig:

View attachment 75136 View attachment 75137
Boom it’s official OB 14964 reporting!

IMG_7323.JPG

Overland Rich

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Placerville, CA
Member #

There are two meet-up’s in your area if you are interested, both are on the meet-up page of the forum and the calendar.

Sierra Foothills Overlanders monthly meeting.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-sierra-foothills-overlanders-monthly-olb-meet-up-meeting-10-16-2018.19941/

Sacramento weekly meet-up.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sacramento-weekly-meet-up.3332/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R
Thanks Kent hopefully I will meet you at the November 20 meeting!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: Land Rover LR4 SC3V
Experience: 12 years In mountain rescue Land Rover 110/90 around the UK hills and Mountains

I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture from the app of my rig.. its in my profile.

@Kent R

DangerWolf

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Washington
First Name
Mark
Last Name
DeWolf
Member #

No Pictures I haven't had three posts yet.
Hello from PT Washington,
Our current ride is a 2018 Jeep JLU.
Not much of a poster but I"ve been lurking for a long time(love the rig and trailer builds). My wife and I have been Overlanding since we started dating 20yrs ago and I started with my parents as a kid I've grown up with it. Dad would always take the forest service roads over the highway. See you in the Bush.

ridgerunner84

Rank I

Enthusiast I

SC
Hey guys!

NAME: Brian
RIG: No rig YET, but soon! Building a homestead with my wife and parents. Once the houses are done, the wife gets a new auto, then I get to start my build!
EXPERIENCE: VERY minimal experience.
WHY HERE: Learn from you guys and contribute when I can. Excited to be here and learn from you guys!

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hey guys!

NAME: Brian
RIG: No rig YET, but soon! Building a homestead with my wife and parents. Once the houses are done, the wife gets a new auto, then I get to start my build!
EXPERIENCE: VERY minimal experience.
WHY HERE: Learn from you guys and contribute when I can. Excited to be here and learn from you guys!
Welcome. I'll be half way between you and Columbia in a couple weeks for a family reunion. Look forward to seeing your build thread.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey all-
Name:Emilie
Rig: lifted/modified Jeep Renegade
Experience: beginner, only gone offroading a few times, I'd like to do more. :)
Why here: looking to learn more from the more experienced trailers and meet new people. I'm wicked excited to be here!
Nice

DangerWolf

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Washington
First Name
Mark
Last Name
DeWolf
Member #

ok Pictures,
[/URL][/IMG]
Our 6 month old Puppy and she loves trips in the Jeep.
[/URL][/IMG]