Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi guys!
Another new face here and greetings from the Frozen Northern Wasteland.
I'm driving an '04 Ford F350 PS. Kind of a compromise vehicle, but when I'm not out on adventures with the dog, I pull a gooseneck in the summer and push a plow in the winter.
Specs: Detroit Locker on 4.10 gears in a corporate 10.25" rear and open (for the time being) diff in a Dana 60 front.
Warn manual hub locker kit (because Ford ESOF).
285/75 (33") Kelly AT rubber
A handfull of Motorola business HTs in the console (gotta love eBay).
Whatever gear I think I'll need for the current excursion in the bed.
A stupid red coonhound in the back seat.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

View attachment 75265
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Florida..

Retired USAF Air Traffic Controller here in Central Florida. Enjoying Life as it presents itself.

2018 Toyota 4Runner ORP work in progress.. Tons to be done, but more importantly, more trails to hit!
Completely new to the Overlanding lifestyle, but I think I am already addicted to it.

All exterior/interior Lights upgraded
Yakima Mega Warrior
Awning
And an '88 Dodge Dakota Bed converted to a camper

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Introducing myself...

Michael from Cornwall, NY
2016 Jeep Wrangler

@Kent R

TravelingDog

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chicago, Illinois
Member #

Hello! I'm Art from Chicago, IL. My co-pilot is Dakota, an Australian cattle dog.

We drive a 2016 Subaru Outback that is still awaiting the first upgrades before we find another summer adventure. We tow a teardrop camper that I made last year.
We spent last summer adventuring through MN, MT, WY, ID, WI and MI. We found national forests to hold some beautiful drives and hikes.
IMG_4593.jpg

Lunch Box

Rank IV

Advocate II

Hello! I'm Art from Chicago, IL. My co-pilot is Dakota, an Australian cattle dog.

We drive a 2016 Subaru Outback that is still awaiting the first upgrades before we find another summer adventure. We tow a teardrop camper that I made last year.
We spent last summer adventuring through MN, MT, WY, ID, WI and MI. We found national forests to hold some beautiful drives and hikes.
Good to meet you, Art. Maybe when the weather warms up we can meet up and find someplace to explore.

Ralph Serrano

Rank 0

Traveler I

EAST COAST, New York State USA
Member #

Glad to be Here , even though I am from an area that off roading and overland travel is restricted I still find places that I can enjoy the time. will be looking forward in new adventure and discussions. As my profile picture she's a 1999 Jeep Cherokee as we call them the best one built and the last of its kind, as the rushed them off the assembly line after 2000 into 2001. This one was re built as a 4.7 Stroker . 4.10 gears, Yukon axels and Detroit Lockers , sitting at a 5" Lift .

storey618

Rank 0

Traveler I

hey guys, im Tommy from lower Michigan. i drive a 2002 dodge dakota. new to the forum, been on expedition portal for quite some time, i stumbled across this forum and ive been really enjoying it!

this is a picture from a trip my girlfriend and i took up to ludington, mi. truthfully i have no idea where this picture was taken but, getting lost is the fun of it right?! up in northern michigan is where the adventure is in this state, down south we have nothing but city after city. we havent had much time to go adventuring up north this year. next year will be different though! my parents bought some land and its surrounded by nothing but service roads and trails.

618s10

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Illionis
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hellrung
Member #

Hello my name is Adam I've been interested in overlanding for a while I go on many four wheeler camping trips each year and would like to really get into overlanding
I drive a 03 chevy s10 3" rough country lift kit 2" body lift with
32/11.5/15 Mickey Thomson Mts
I live in bunker hill illionis
I dont have a lot of experience in overlanding but love to learn
Thanks for accepting me in the community

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Glad to be Here , even though I am from an area that off roading and overland travel is restricted I still find places that I can enjoy the time. will be looking forward in new adventure and discussions. As my profile picture she's a 1999 Jeep Cherokee as we call them the best one built and the last of its kind, as the rushed them off the assembly line after 2000 into 2001. This one was re built as a 4.7 Stroker . 4.10 gears, Yukon axels and Detroit Lockers , sitting at a 5" Lift .
Welcome aboard, where there's a will there's a place!!! Keep finding adventure, where ever you can....

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi from South Florida!

New to Overlanding and exploring with my 2018 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x!

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 75312

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
[QUOTE="storey618, post: 272718, member: 32206"

hey guys, im Tommy from lower Michigan. i drive a 2002 dodge dakota. new to the forum, been on expedition portal for quite some time, i stumbled across this forum and ive been really enjoying it!

this is a picture from a trip my girlfriend and i took up to ludington, mi. truthfully i have no idea where this picture was taken but, getting lost is the fun of it right?! up in northern michigan is where the adventure is in this state, down south we have nothing but city after city. we havent had much time to go adventuring up north this year. next year will be different though! my parents bought some land and its surrounded by nothing but service roads and trails.[/QUOTE]

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello my name is Adam I've been interested in overlanding for a while I go on many four wheeler camping trips each year and would like to really get into overlanding
I drive a 03 chevy s10 3" rough country lift kit 2" body lift with
32/11.5/15 Mickey Thomson Mts
I live in bunker hill illionis
I dont have a lot of experience in overlanding but love to learn
Thanks for accepting me in the community

@Kent R

Reactions: 618s10

CJ545

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Potter
Member #

Hey everyone! Happy to be here and hoping to meet members in my area. I'm from the lower NY area. My rig is a 2008 JKU Jeep Wrangler modded and refined over the years, always a work In progress lol. I just got into the roof top tent camping but have been over landing for a good portion of my adult life, love it and awesome to finally find a group of like minded folks.IMG_20181106_040834_044.jpg

BTAthena

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Diego
New member post !

We are located in San Diego and I have a 2014 JK! We also have a 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road. New to overlanding but not to the outdoors. We love camping and the outdoors and once I bought my Jeep I realized that I need to use it for what it’s for! [emoji4] hope to see some of y’all at some point!

View attachment 75403

View attachment 75404

Last edited: