Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey fellow OB members,

I've been a member on here a while, but just started to be active as I want to introduce overlanding to my backpacking hobby.

Memphis, TN
2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail
Novice Overlander (Offroad quite a bit, but new to the idea of living for day, weeks, months out of my vehicle)
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: T4R_Overland

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey everyone, just joined the site and excited to dive into the world of overlanding. I drive a 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4, it's my third off-road capable truck and I've never taken any of them out onto the trails. I'd very much like that to change and soon, so I'm looking forward to the opportunities to get out there and do some exploring.
Welcome to OB and the East region! Take a look through the forums and keep an eye on the event calendar for a meetup near you!

BcYeti2503

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
Member #

Hello everyone. Excited to be in such a great community and look forward to meeting others and learning more about how to efficiently overland.

My name is Tyler and people call me YETI. I work in Kamloops British Columbia and commute back and forth to the nearby town of Vernon where i grew up.

I currently drive a lightly modified 2015 Toyota Tacoma. Its a work in progress and i hope to be done my list of modifications by next summer.

I call my truck Cerberus

KaiZR2

Rank 0

Traveler I

Rig: Most offroad worthy thing I have right now is an 88 Dodge W250, have had plenty of Toyotas in the past though (T4R's, pickups)..
Experience: I've had a little experience doing local trails and whatnot when I lived more down south and over the years I've fallen in and out of wanting to do the off-roading thing again but this time it's about the destination for me. New fiance and some dogs that I can finally call a family of my own and I want to get out and enjoy the scenery and everything possible with them instead of just rotting on the couch. Plans are to wait and see what happens with the ol ladies nursing program but before too long I'm going to want to trade my '14 diesel Cruze for a diesel ZR2 seeing as I've been waiting patiently just like everyone else for a diesel Toyota but alas I'm tired of waiting and I've been fairly impressed with the three Chevy's that have been in the household recently so the ZR2 is a no-brainer. Look forward to looking through everyones neat threads and adding my own!

-Ben

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hello everyone. Excited to be in such a great community and look forward to meeting others and learning more about how to efficiently overland.

My name is Tyler and people call me YETI. I work in Kamloops British Columbia and commute back and forth to the nearby town of Vernon where i grew up.

I currently drive a lightly modified 2015 Toyota Tacoma. Its a work in progress and i hope to be done my list of modifications by next summer.

I call my truck Cerberus

Welcome. Good looking rig for a Hound of Hades.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, I'm Bud Anderson also known as Caveman from Caveman Outdoors on YouTube
I drive an 09 Jeep Wrangler X
From Joplin Missouri
Ive Been backpacking all over the Ozarks, Tennessee and Virginia. Now on to something newView attachment 73971 View attachment 73972

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

I call my truck Cerberus

@Kent R

Reactions: BcYeti2503

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: Most offroad worthy thing I have right now is an 88 Dodge W250, have had plenty of Toyotas in the past though (T4R's, pickups)..
Experience: I've had a little experience doing local trails and whatnot when I lived more down south and over the years I've fallen in and out of wanting to do the off-roading thing again but this time it's about the destination for me. New fiance and some dogs that I can finally call a family of my own and I want to get out and enjoy the scenery and everything possible with them instead of just rotting on the couch. Plans are to wait and see what happens with the ol ladies nursing program but before too long I'm going to want to trade my '14 diesel Cruze for a diesel ZR2 seeing as I've been waiting patiently just like everyone else for a diesel Toyota but alas I'm tired of waiting and I've been fairly impressed with the three Chevy's that have been in the household recently so the ZR2 is a no-brainer. Look forward to looking through everyones neat threads and adding my own!

-Ben

@Kent R

Rapidan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hi all, new member here from Herndon Virginia. I've been overlanding for many years now. My current rigs are a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport and a 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ. Both have been upgraded with a number of safety, recovery and convenience features but have basically stock drivetrains, the way I prefer it. I look forward to meeting and learning from the members here!

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hi all, new member here from Herndon Virginia. I've been overlanding for many years now. My current rigs are a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport and a 2001 Jeep Wrangler TJ. Both have been upgraded with a number of safety, recovery and convenience features but have basically stock drivetrains, the way I prefer it. I look forward to meeting and learning from the members here!

Welcome. I remember Herndon well. It definitely has built up over time.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

@Kent R

Reactions: RangerDan56