Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
My family can’t wait to jump into the overlanding lifestyle. We have camped for years and just learned about overlanding. We are looking at trailers and upgrade the truck into a true overland rig.

Thanks, Eric
Welcome abroad

Reactions: Drifterman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My family can’t wait to jump into the overlanding lifestyle. We have camped for years and just learned about overlanding. We are looking at trailers and upgrade the truck into a true overland rig.

Thanks, Eric
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Mattias Herrera

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Hello from Northern California (Pleasanton, CA)
My dad owned a 1979 FJ55 and later a 1982 FJ40, and I spent countless hours fixing them, and later traveling through Venezuela with them. Therefore my fascination for Land Cruisers
Always wanted a Land Cruiser, but could not afford the prices nor wanted to buy a very old onw. LAs week, it occured to me to look at the Lexus GX460, and ended up buying one in really good shape for a good price
Long story short, that's my rig: stock GX460
I want to take it for a spin this weekend, and no idea where to go. Want something relatively close not very difficult to get started. Any recommendations?

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Northern California (Pleasanton, CA)
My dad owned a 1979 FJ55 and later a 1982 FJ40, and I spent countless hours fixing them, and later traveling through Venezuela with them. Therefore my fascination for Land Cruisers
Always wanted a Land Cruiser, but could not afford the prices nor wanted to buy a very old onw. LAs week, it occured to me to look at the Lexus GX460, and ended up buying one in really good shape for a good price
Long story short, that's my rig: stock GX460
I want to take it for a spin this weekend, and no idea where to go. Want something relatively close not very difficult to get started. Any recommendations?
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Mattias Herrera

texasdirtrunner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tomball, Harris County, Texas, United States
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Parra
Member #

Service Branch
N/A
92D5AD43-BCF9-41CB-BA12-E150712E7F85.jpeg Hello I just joined today, my name is Ray Parra I reside in Texas in the Houston area. I’m 52 I’m just starting to get into this lifestyle and I love it I hope I can meet up with some good people to maybe share some good memories in the overland community.

1) Picture
2) Location:Texas, Houston
3) Rig: 1997 Toyota 4Runner
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice) no rock crawling...

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello Everyone!

New member here. My name is Dale Chavez, and I'm from Colorado Springs. While I'm not an "overlander", I do enjoy hiking and backpacking and just want to connect with others that love the outdoors. Maybe get some trail and gear ideas!

Dale
Welcome