Enthusiast I

Silverado canyon
First Name
Terrance
Last Name
Wynn
Member #

What’s up Community names Terrance.
99 4runner limited. Icon coilovers front, OME springs and shocks in the rear. Trail protection. Skids, slides. diff lock in the rear. Love to just get out and explore. This is my first 4x4 but not my first trail rig.
Orange County based. Weekend warrior when I can.
Looking to find more people who know the socal area for weekend trips.

Attachments

JuicyCarp

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Windsor, Colorado
Member #

Hello,
My name is Rich Adams.
I just joined today. I have been involved in offroading/racing my whole life and just recently was introduced to overlanding. Mainly youtube videos.
I grew up in SoCal and used to race motocross and Baja/desert. Also, spent years out at Glamis. I currently just moved from Alaska to Colorado and am really interested in the overland thing. Colorado seems to be a great area for it. looking for a new vehicle I can dedicate to overlanding. Maybe a Tacoma 4 door or 4runner, not sure yet.
Anyway, here are some pics of my current rigs.
Also, I have a full fabrication/welding shop. So, if any members are in my area and break or need assistance, feel free to give me a call.View attachment 68087 View attachment 68089 View attachment 68090 View attachment 68092
Where did you move to in Colorado?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
What’s up Community names Terrance.
99 4runner limited. Icon coilovers front, OME springs and shocks in the rear. Trail protection. Skids, slides. diff lock in the rear. Love to just get out and explore. This is my first 4x4 but not my first trail rig.
Orange County based. Weekend warrior when I can.
Looking to find more people who know the socal area for weekend trips.
Welcome to Overland B0und!

There is a meet-up in Orange County that you might be interested in. Check out the meet-up page on the forum or on the OLB West FB page for details.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-orange-county-overland-bound-monthly-meet-up-06-02-2018.13515/

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Terrance

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Silverado canyon
First Name
Terrance
Last Name
Wynn
Member #

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Hey all, new to the forum and quite new to overlanding as a hobby. looking forward to some great conversations and learning more about how everyone else does it so I can create and develop my own style.
My Rig: 79 Toyota DLX Long Bed, it is a complete work in progress and the pictures here are from the week I purchased the truck. It does have some additions to it now and I am looking forward to adding more user friendly items such as dry storage and a sleeping setup in the bed.

I am in the military so I get to visit different states quite often. I like to go out and hit trails and camping spots wherever I may be. I'm original from Northern California right in the heart of the Stanislaus national forest.

I hope that I can help with answering questions as much as everyone else will help me with any questions or topics I may bring up. IMG_3137.jpg IMG_3138.jpg

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Hola Overlanders. OSD here, digging the site. I’ve always enjoyed the combination of adventuring in the outdoors and vehicles. I think it all stemmed from way back with the Fisher Price Adventure People. Remember the dudes with the sweet van equipped with kayak, motorcycle, and parachutes. I always thought of them as the original outdoor wheeling crew. Anyways, like several folks here, I had my fair share of vehicles, mostly air cooled VWs and old school off-road rigs but my longest, most dependable vehicle has been my current 1989 Isuzu Amigo. It’s been my daily driver for the past 16 years and has never let me down, knock on wood. So here it is, my friend the 1989 Amigo, 5 speed manual, 2.6 l, 4wheel discs, and all stock except the OME rear springs, and shocks, and manga flow exhaust. Yes, it’s a 4x2 with stock size 31s but of course upgraded to BFGs a few times. I look forward to the stories here and the comraderie of other likeminded adventurers.View attachment 67953
Love the rig. I have secretly been wanting one of these because I think they are kinda cool.

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Hello,
My name is Rich Adams.
I just joined today. I have been involved in offroading/racing my whole life and just recently was introduced to overlanding. Mainly youtube videos.
I grew up in SoCal and used to race motocross and Baja/desert. Also, spent years out at Glamis. I currently just moved from Alaska to Colorado and am really interested in the overland thing. Colorado seems to be a great area for it. looking for a new vehicle I can dedicate to overlanding. Maybe a Tacoma 4 door or 4runner, not sure yet.
Anyway, here are some pics of my current rigs.
Also, I have a full fabrication/welding shop. So, if any members are in my area and break or need assistance, feel free to give me a call.View attachment 68087 View attachment 68089 View attachment 68090 View attachment 68092
Rich, Awesome International. looks great and I bet it is a blast to take out in the middle of no where

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all, new to the forum and quite new to overlanding as a hobby. looking forward to some great conversations and learning more about how everyone else does it so I can create and develop my own style.
My Rig: 79 Toyota DLX Long Bed, it is a complete work in progress and the pictures here are from the week I purchased the truck. It does have some additions to it now and I am looking forward to adding more user friendly items such as dry storage and a sleeping setup in the bed.

I am in the military so I get to visit different states quite often. I like to go out and hit trails and camping spots wherever I may be. I'm original from Northern California right in the heart of the Stanislaus national forest.

I hope that I can help with answering questions as much as everyone else will help me with any questions or topics I may bring up. View attachment 68292 View attachment 68293
Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: KDC

INcamper

Rank 0

Traveler I

Indiana
Hi! After doing the pop up thing then a class C (boy that was hard to drive) and looking at so many trailers I have decided overland camper is the way to go. I love being outside and want to just be able to hitch up and go!
So obviously a novice! Am hoping to attend Overland East in Nov and learn more. Am on the lookout for a trailer! And look forward to learning from all of you!
Located in Indiana but like heading west!

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Hi! After doing the pop up thing then a class C (boy that was hard to drive) and looking at so many trailers I have decided overland camper is the way to go. I love being outside and want to just be able to hitch up and go!
So obviously a novice! Am hoping to attend Overland East in Nov and learn more. Am on the lookout for a trailer! And look forward to learning from all of you!
Located in Indiana but like heading west!
Welcome. Good luck finding a good trailer with everything you want. What do you plan on pulling it with

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Hello from Coeur d'Alene, ID
New to Overlanding and building a 2017 Cement 4Runner TRD Pro. started with c4 Fab Sliders, then Icon Stage 5, then C4 Fab skid plate. Waiting on a Gobi Rack to be finished. Looking forward to getting out on some adventures.
Welcome to the group.
As Kent mentioned, I host a call every 3rd sundaynight. We have a good little group up her in the CDA Spokane area. We're quickly running out of season up here, but I'm sure we can get a couple more Rally points posted and run before the snow hits. Look forward to meeting you.
Steve

Reactions: Kent R and Terrance