Dustin
Last Name
Tarditi
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Infantry
1) Location: Haddonfield NJ
2) Rig: 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
3) Overlanding Experience Background: nearly 30 years of 4x4, shade-tree mechanics and off-road experience, almost 40 years of camping, lots of hiking, backpacking, former infantry, etc. Scouting, bushcraft, survival training... Putting it all together = overlanding. :-)

Pranqster

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Luis Obispo, CA
Member #

Hello, I'm glad to be on board. I've been following overland bound on YouTube for a while now and finally joined! I live on the gold coast of California and look forward to joining you on some awesome adventures. I drive a 4 x 4 Toyota tundra, and I am reasonably experienced at off-roading, particularly in the California mountains. I Look forward to meeting you all!

dstock

Rank VI

Influencer I

Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
Hi all, first post here!

Rig: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and a M101A1 trailer
Overlanding Experience: Been off-roading for many years, just started Overlanding the last few years. Have had multiple Jeeps, like to do my own wrenching, and over the last year and half built up an old M101A1 trailer to serve as the base camp. I've got two teenage daughters with lots of activities, so I don't get out to the trails as much as I'd like but looking forward to meeting you all one of these days! Enjoy the all the youtube videos, keep up the great work!

A pic from last year in Death Valley:

-Dave

Oventure

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey guys, Nick here.

Location - Edmond, OK

Rig - 1987 Toyota Pickup

Experience - My daily rig hasn't seen too much extreme overlanding. Most of my overlanding experience consists of riding along in 15 passenger rental vans on moderate Colorado 4x4 trails during high-school trips to Salida, CO. I am constantly watching videos and learning anything I can about overlanding.

Future plans - Graduate college, work for a while, purchase and outfit a new TRD Pro 4runner, travel the US, North America, and beyond as time permits

Last edited:

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hey guys, Nick here.

Location - Edmond, OK

Rig - 1987 Toyota Pickup

Experience - Most of my overlanding esperience consists of riding along in 15 passenger rental vans on moderate Colorado 4x4 trails during high-school trips to Salida, CO. I am constantly watching videos and learning anything I can about overlanding.

Future plans - Graduate college, work for a while, purchase and outfit a new TRD Pro 4runner, travel the US, North America, and beyond as time permits

Welcome to the forum. That pick up looks built for fun.

Reactions: Oventure

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Welcome to the forum. That pick up looks built for fun.
Welcome. Love the truck. You said college, I'm assuming UCO? My 1st truck (toyota 1990 4x4) is still living in Edmond somewhere. I'm down on the far sw side of okc. Good to see another okie in here
Hey guys, Nick here.

Location - Edmond, OK

Rig - 1987 Toyota Pickup

Experience - My daily rig hasn't seen too much extreme overlanding. Most of my overlanding experience consists of riding along in 15 passenger rental vans on moderate Colorado 4x4 trails during high-school trips to Salida, CO. I am constantly watching videos and learning anything I can about overlanding.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Shanle929

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello all, I realized I never introduced myself. I'm a new 80 series owner.

Doing a complete rebuild on a remanufactured motor. Triple locked. Looking to make it road worthy, then off road worthy. Already swapped tires on it. Now has 33" MTRs so it'll be good to start. I'm located in SoCal(Corona). Wouldn't mind getting together with anyone for a day trip. Wanting to hit the Mojave Rd Trail early June. Or similar. At least do the Azuza Off Road park a time or two. Pleased to meet everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

mtbkr

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello! It's been 2 months since I signed up here and I've been a silent lurker eversince and learned a lot from reading the forum. Here's something about myself. I'm in Houston and has a 2014 Super White DCSB SR5 4x4 Tacoma. It's all stock except for bike mounts and tailgate pad and pretty much have enough equipment and gear for camping. I can't decide for my set-up yet which I will post on a different subforum. I've decided today to officialy become a member to learn and get ideas on modifying/upgrading to have my truck converted into an Overland version. I'm also fixing to order the emblem to make it official. :blush:
My family loves to travel and go camping during summer or every vacation we can get during school year as me and my wife are both educators. I'm not sure if I can share something yet as I am new to owning a truck but I ride mountain bikes and I used to do backpacking back in college so I might be able to share something in those areas.
Looking forward to see some of the good articles to read here and share knowledge with others.

Last edited:

Oventure

Rank 0

Contributor I

Welcome. Love the truck. You said college, I'm assuming UCO? My 1st truck (toyota 1990 4x4) is still living in Edmond somewhere. I'm down on the far sw side of okc. Good to see another okie in here

Sent from my SM-G935V using Overland Bound Talk mobile app
Thanks Vandy. Just finished my senior year at Oklahoma Christian University (OC). I have at least one more summer class and a Mechanical Engineering certification test to take before I'm done. Are you in ON-TORC (Oklahoma Nissan-Toyota Off Road Club) by any chance?

1987 Toyota Pickup - Edmond, OK

Last edited:
Reactions: ABCanuck