Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hello everyone
My name Mike
My rig is a 2012 Jeep JKU With a M101 CDN expedition trailer.
Our last expedition was a 30 day 13,000 kilometer trip to Alaska/Yukon/NWT's .
Drove all the big dirt Hwy's
We've also done 2 8000 kilometer trips covering all of Western North America up to Colorado.
Our dream trip is to drive from Vancouver to New Foundland via the North American coast line.
We are looking forward to meeting our fellow Overland Bound in the road .
Welcome to OB! Nice setup you have there.

Reactions: SilverSurferJKU

Contributor I

Hi there!
My name is Jovan
Current Vehicle: 1994 OPEL Frontera, 31" AT tires, 2" lift, with some custom "mods"
Overland Experience: Novice

I was always been an outdoor type of person and nature and exploring. This is my first 4x4 vehicle and the trill of overlanding is like a fever to me. Yes we could say Iam hooked.
Its great to have forum like this to share Exp, ideas, knowledge.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hi there!
My name is Jovan
Current Vehicle: 1994 OPEL Frontera, 31" AT tires, 2" lift, with some custom "mods"

I was always been an outdoor type of person and nature and exploring. This is my first 4x4 vehicle and the trill of overlanding is like a fever to me. Yes we could say Iam hooked.
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your adventures.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi there!
My name is Jovan

Welcome to the Overland Bound forum, @Jovan Pantelic . Another member her has a Frontera and I'm sure you two have ideas to share. Tagging @Robert OB 33/48

Zombie Crawler

Rank II

Traveler III

Mesa, AZ
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Gutters
Member #

Hey guys,

I'm Greg

Burlington, North Carolina

I've got a 2x4 03 Ford Explorer that will soon be 4x4. Working on building it up, slowly but surely.

I have little experience with overlanding but a lot with backpacking and camping from the boy scouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

geoff

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bakersfield, Ca
Member #

Hello everyone,
My name is Geoff Gray and live in Grover Beach, Ca near Pismo Beach or San Luis Obispo. I have a 06' Lexus LX470 ( fancy name for Land cruiser ). I really enjoy hitting HWY 395 and all it has to offer, it's one of my favorite places to be. I am looking forward to getting to know more of you guys and getting this rig out and about more. Thanks!

Lone Pine Rig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but have been following OB for awhile. I live in Rapid City, SD with my fiancé and two dogs. I currently own a H3 that has been modified for off-roading and camping. We enjoy hanging out in the black hills and the badland areas and I am working on locations for trails and camping in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. I will eventually get around to posting a build thread on my rig when I get a break from college. Thanks for having me as a member!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Welcome to the Overland Bound forum, @Daniel Etter and @delpozzoep3 Paging @MarkW for another H3 owner!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but have been following OB for awhile. I live in Rapid City, SD with my fiancé and two dogs. I currently own a H3 that has been modified for off-roading and camping. We enjoy hanging out in the black hills and the badland areas and I am working on locations for trails and camping in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. I will eventually get around to posting a build thread on my rig when I get a break from college. Thanks for having me as a member!

Reactions: Daniel Etter

LB_Jeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Memphis TN
Member #

Hey everyone! Been following OB for a while and finally decided to join the conversations. I currently based out of Memphis, TN but will be on the road all summer and then moving to Chicago in early August. I have a 13' JKUR. I started a build thread today so feel free check it out and let me know what you think .

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hey everyone! Been following OB for a while and finally decided to join the conversations. I currently based out of Memphis, TN but will be on the road all summer and then moving to Chicago in early August. I have a 13' JKUR. I started a build thread today so feel free check it out and let me know what you think .
Welcome, @LB_Jeep You'll be in the same boat as us here in northern Ohio, with nowhere close to go exploring, but at least you are half a day closer to the western jewels when you head out.

Reactions: Bob