Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Howdy, I'm Steve, I'm from Colorado. I just picked up an SR5 4Runner, having driven Tacomas over the past six years. Prior vehicles were always kept stock, although I'll be looking for a minor lift for the 4Runner along with more AT oriented tires. I wouldn't say I'm too experienced in offroading, sticking to more casual outings as part of camping and backpacking trips, but I dig the work here and getting out into nature.

Some pictures of the Tacos and the new 4Runner:

Hi Steve and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner and Tacos! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

LC Brooks

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cincinnati Ohio
Member #

Greetings everyone! My name is Brandon Brooks and I live in Cincinnati Ohio. A few friends and I recently got into the world of overlanding but I'm the only 1 of us that is a member of OB so far. I drive a heavily modified 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser. Looking forward to making new friends and having some awesome off road adventures.

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Burque Outbound

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greetings everyone! My name is Brandon Brooks and I live in Cincinnati Ohio. A few friends and I recently got into the world of overlanding but I'm the only 1 of us that is a member of OB so far. I drive a heavily modified 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser. Looking forward to making new friends and having some awesome off road adventures.

Hi Brandon and welcome to OB! Nice looking land Cruiser! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: LC Brooks

KSTrekker

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lenexa, KS
Member #

Long time lurker that finally joined up! I've been wheeling for years in Jeep, Hummer, and Land Rover. Finally settled into Overlanding, which I find much more enjoyable than rock crawling or mudding. I'm signed up for Overland Expo West in May 2018 and I will be bringing my 2011 LR4 and 2017 XVenture XV-2 trailer. I'm retired military (both Army and Air Force). Loads of experience outdoors camping and even teaching wilderness survival.
DSCN9233_edited_1.JPG 2015-06-15 08.43.39.jpg IMG_2739-EFFECTS.jpg DSCN0952_edited-001.JPG

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

Welcome Brandon, Nice rig I'm only 3 hours roughly from you some day maybe we'll cross paths.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Long time lurker that finally joined up! I've been wheeling for years in Jeep, Hummer, and Land Rover. Finally settled into Overlanding, which I find much more enjoyable than rock crawling or mudding. I'm signed up for Overland Expo West in May 2018 and I will be bringing my 2011 LR4 and 2017 XVenture XV-2 trailer. I'm retired military (both Army and Air Force). Loads of experience outdoors camping and even teaching wilderness survival.
View attachment 46638 View attachment 46639 View attachment 46641 View attachment 46642
Hi KSTrekker and welcome to OB! Nice looking LR4 and RTT! Thank you for your service! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: KSTrekker

Dayle Fields

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Poland, Indiana
Member #

View attachment 46638 View attachment 46639 View attachment 46641 View attachment 46642
Welcome KSTrekker! Thank you for defending our rights to make this possible!

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
Hey y’all! New member here. From the Vine grove KY area. Been camping all my life , bought a 07 JkU a few years back and have since gotten into overlanding (still fairly new).
Done a few trips trough the gorge area (mostly camping) and a few trips through pisgah and unaka (first real overlanding experience) . Love exploring new places with new people .Love the great out doors and sites that God has blessed us with.
Would love to get to know you guys and the community !
Welcome to OB, it's always great to see another Kentuckian join the group. :sunglasses:

Reactions: RedRockKY

Willmh3

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Tennessee Colony, Texas
Member #

Thats a good looking rig. Welcome to the group.

dump

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lebanon, TN
Member #

Hey, I'm headed to Flagstaff for my first time from Tennessee. Bought my ticket at midnight. 27 years of big city firefighting here. Hoping to find a few easier trails to explore while I'm out there.

TRT87

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tennies
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Found Overland Bound looking for ideas to customize Jeep for overland use.
I live in Folsom, CA. Yes, the prison is still here. No, I don't live there.
Haha, good to know. Welcome to OB, I bet you can find some ideas over in the build forums.

Tyler