• HTML tutorial

Ken Watson

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Atlanta, Ga
Member #

BA3C4401-01F8-4586-89D6-6B73AA20FC49.jpeg Hello everyone,

I’m Ken from Atlanta, Ga. I am new to the world of Overlanding, but I have been car camping for over 25 years. I look forward to learning from this group and maybe teaching someone a trick or two.

I currently drive a 2018 Toyota TRD Pro 4Runner that I’m in the process of outfitting. The windows are tinted and SSO side steps have been added.

I hope to meet y’all at different events around the US.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 43927 Hello everyone,

I’m Ken from Atlanta, Ga. I am new to the world of Overlanding, but I have been car camping for over 25 years. I look forward to learning from this group and maybe teaching someone a trick or two.

I currently drive a 2018 Toyota TRD Pro 4Runner that I’m in the process of outfitting. The windows are tinted and SSO side steps have been added.

I hope to meet y’all at different events around the US.
Hi Ken and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

MichaelG

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello All! Just wanted to introduce myself, as I have been a member for a minute, but tied up over the holidays and with my rig sitting for a while, getting some mods and awaiting parts (and paychecks). Now, Im getting ready to set out on another trip, and its about that time to join the community. Looking forward to sharing adventures with some of you guys and reach out from time to time regarding trail tips, and equipment advice.

Currently back and forth between NYC and south central PA/Northern Maryland. I am building a TRD Pro Tacoma, with ICON stage 4, timbren bumpstops, a few other things. my IG is @m.j.Guzzy, but I'm not that active there. Safe travels!!taco.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello All! Just wanted to introduce myself, as I have been a member for a minute, but tied up over the holidays and with my rig sitting for a while, getting some mods and awaiting parts (and paychecks). Now, Im getting ready to set out on another trip, and its about that time to join the community. Looking forward to sharing adventures with some of you guys and reach out from time to time regarding trail tips, and equipment advice.

Currently back and forth between NYC and south central PA/Northern Maryland. I am building a TRD Pro Tacoma, with ICON stage 4, timbren bumpstops, a few other things. my IG is @m.j.Guzzy, but I'm not that active there. Safe travels!!View attachment 43952
Hi Micheal and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

mo_he_tow

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Pasco, WA
Member #

Hello,
I'm Eric and live in the Tri-Cities, WA area. I'm a rookie to overlanding, but have done a little bit of off roading/wheeling/crawling. Nothing crazy. Joined to make some friends, go on some trips, and have a great time. I was in the military (Air Force) for 11 years, and now I work in a Federal position.

My rig is a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road Short Bed. The picture I attached was taken on New Years Day on a "Hangover Run." I have a lot of parts waiting to be installed, including OME lift, wheels, tires, Yakima RTT, onboard air, and I'm currently shopping for skid plates, sliders, and a bed rack. I bought this truck to make the overland rig, because my Jeep (WK2) is just not that great off-road. So far i've tested this truck on some local trails and some trails/logging roads in the Washougal area...Very satisfied with how it performs in stock trim.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello,
I'm Eric and live in the Tri-Cities, WA area. I'm a rookie to overlanding, but have done a little bit of off roading/wheeling/crawling. Nothing crazy. Joined to make some friends, go on some trips, and have a great time. I was in the military (Air Force) for 11 years, and now I work in a Federal position.

My rig is a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road Short Bed. The picture I attached was taken on New Years Day on a "Hangover Run." I have a lot of parts waiting to be installed, including OME lift, wheels, tires, Yakima RTT, onboard air, and I'm currently shopping for skid plates, sliders, and a bed rack. I bought this truck to make the overland rig, because my Jeep (WK2) is just not that great off-road. So far i've tested this truck on some local trails and some trails/logging roads in the Washougal area...Very satisfied with how it performs in stock trim.
Hi Eric and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Looking forward to seeing the upgrades and hearing about your adventures! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Dave R - Minnesota

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Side Lake, Minnesota, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Rodefeld
Member #

Greetings from Kansas! Looking forward to getting to know the community Here!

My rig- 2017 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. I love overlanding as a means to fly fishing remote places.

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

Hi,
I’m Jeff from Kirkland Washington,
Just bought a 2018 TRD Off road ( stock)
New to the overlanding, but have had Jeep wranglers in the past did allot of off roading ( if that matters)
Anyway any advice for mods would be awesome!!!

Beaud

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Suisse
First Name
Baptiste
Last Name
Beaud
Member #

20160828_092743.jpg Bonjour à tous,
Je suis un Baptiste, je vis en Suisse, je suis un Powerlineman, j'ai un suzuki jimny je fais beaucoup de 4x4 principalement en hiver et j'aime partir explorer hors des sentiers battus

Reactions: GatorDoc

Curtis Parsons

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Woodland Park, CO
Member #

Hello, I'm Curtis from Colorado. I've been back woods camping and four wheeling in many countries for years (plus 25yrs in the military) but I am fairly new to overlanding. Looking forward to getting more into it and getting to know some people.

I have two vehicles that I use:
2004 Dodge Ram 2500, 2" lift and many underbody and engine mods. Bed rack and pelican cases.I've been using this for the past 3 years.
2003 Disco II, just installed 3" lift and have been tightening up the mechanicals. I am looking to make this my go to rig. I have a winch, High Lift jack, and CRT RTT standing by and will be installing soon; roof rack, lights, bumpers...

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello, I'm Curtis from Colorado. I've been back woods camping and four wheeling in many countries for years (plus 25yrs in the military) but I am fairly new to overlanding. Looking forward to getting more into it and getting to know some people.

I have two vehicles that I use:
2004 Dodge Ram 2500, 2" lift and many underbody and engine mods. Bed rack and pelican cases.I've been using this for the past 3 years.
2003 Disco II, just installed 3" lift and have been tightening up the mechanicals. I am looking to make this my go to rig. I have a winch, High Lift jack, and CRT RTT standing by and will be installing soon; roof rack, lights, bumpers...
Hi Curtis and welcome to OB! Nice looking Ram and camp setup! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

cody92595

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arlington, WA
First Name
Dakota
Last Name
Howard
Member #

98F5CA58-2BEA-4E74-B5C0-753920A3BDAF.jpeg Hey, I’m Dakota.
I have a 2015 Subaru crosstrek I’m turning into an overlanding rig. I have a bit of offroad experience but all in trucks so I do sometimes have to stop my self when I realize I’m not in a truck anymore haha.
I live in Washington and can’t wait to meet some of you guys and gals

Reactions: Rubyredfozzy

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 44011 Hey, I’m Dakota.
I have a 2015 Subaru crosstrek I’m turning into an overlanding rig. I have a bit of offroad experience but all in trucks so I do sometimes have to stop my self when I realize I’m not in a truck anymore haha.
Hi Dakota and welcome to OB! Nice looking Subaru! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

View attachment 44011 Hey, I’m Dakota.
Love it. I have a forester and have the same problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using OB Talk mobile app

Overmodified

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Star, Idaho, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Spencer
Member #

Hello from Roseville CA.
My name is Jim and my wife Crystal and I have been active in the rock crawling community for several years and are now looking forward to some great adventures while meeting new friends in overlanding. I'm currently building a Colorado pickup since our trusty FJ40 is not well suited for higway travel, I'll post a build thread with photos when I get a little further along.
Now back to the shop so we'll be ready for spring!IMG_1299[1].JPG

Reactions: JeepWave

Gary Martz

Rank 0

Traveler I

Rig: 1983 Chevrolet K5 Blazer with a built small block and a LOT more modifications to go
Experience: Definitely not new to this but still have much to learn.IMG_3729.jpg