• HTML tutorial

tkt0912

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Space Coast, Florida
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Ryan from Colorado Springs, CO driving a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road. I'm looking at getting started with this community and hopefully getting involved with local and community-based trail runs and overland trips. My truck is fairly stock at the moment, but I have upgraded my tires and have added a bed rack for mounting my CVT roof top tent. We'll eventually upgrade the suspension and run 285s for overland purposes. We're fairly new to overlanding, but got the itch after my wife and I did White Rim Trail in Moab, UT this last summer. Excited to get started!

View attachment 40173
Cool shot!!!

Reactions: Fortis Overland

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

hope the image works, Hello all,
I'm from the victoria texas area
I recently just got a 2017 Tacoma TRD offroad in inferno Color.
I just starting, so I'm a Super Novice.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My name is Mike from Berks County, PA. I drive a 95 Range Rover County LWB and an 06 LR3. Haven't done any Overlanding just off roading with Land Rover or going to Rausch Creek. Hoping to get out soon.
Hello Mike and welcome to the OB crew..look forward to seeing that Rover out on adventures...

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Hello, Rhea and Valerie here to introduce ourselves.

1) A pic of our rig is on our profile page :)
2) We're in San Diego, CA
3) We drive a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JKU) with a few self-installed mods (bumper, winch, budget boost, skid plate, heavy duty spare tire carrier, interior cargo rack, etc.)
4) I estimate we have intermediate short-run Overlanding Experience (lots of primitive weekend off-road and camp trips) including recently completing a Mojave Road adventure with one other vehicle, so we're looking forward to some group trips with OB!
Welcome to Overland Bound Rhea and Valerie

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Hello fellow adventurers!
Tyler and Lauren here, currently in Lakewood, CO
We have a '13 JK on 37s

More of a crawling background and just camping out of the jeep. That photo was from the rubicon last month. Currently gearing up for more of a overland style trip early next year around the southwest and then into Baja. Going to build a trailer for an rtt and to carry camping gear.

Excited to be here and already enjoying the helpful trip reports!
Welcome to Overland Bound Tyler and Laura

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Hi I'm John .... My Buddies call me Seal.
I have been rebuilding a 1996 F-350 7.3 Turbo Diesel, and have been thinking of turning it into an Outbound Rig !

Here She is .....
I live in central Massachusetts and have hunted and camped northern New England a few times over the years.
I am a You Tube aficionado, as far as Outland experience goes.
I would welcome any thoughts on how to proceed with the rest of my build ... ( I am not a Bazillionaire ) !!
Welcome to Overland Bound Seal, pretty sweet truck you got there

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Hi all, I just signed up - had heard about OB from a trail friend I met last summer on the TAT. I'm currently working in Atlanta, but soon moving to Malmö Sweden in January (shipping my rig at Christmas), so thought I would try to connect with some overlanders once there.

I have a 2015 Jeep JKU - this picture is from Oklahoma last June.
View attachment 38846

I learned to drive (way back) on Vancouver Island logging roads with my dad's International Scout. After many years of not doing much off-road, I decided to buy a JK. Did a round trip on the Trans-America Trail last summer and a few weeks on backroads on Vancouver Island. Photography is a side gig for me, so my JKU is my photo assistant, taking me places not many people get to.
Welcome to Overland Bound Murray! Safe travels

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Hello All,

I have a 2015 Subaru Outback and I live in Ormond Beach FL. Ormond is on the East coast just north of Daytona Beach. My overlanding experience is limited but growing all the time. Closest location for ovelanding is the Ocala National Forest but we do have the luxury of being able to drive on the beach. Nothing like taking your rig for a ride along the ocean! Looking to eventually travel through Mexico and Central America to visit friends and do some mountain climbing.
Welcome to Overland Bound Rob, neat Subaru! I really like the look