• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello,

I'm Jack out of Phoenix, AZ. I'm fairly new to the overlanding community, although I've been camping all my life. My rig is a 2013 Chevy 1500, it is mostly stock for now, looking to make a big push this year to get out and see more!

View attachment 40153
Hello Jack and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

1) Picture: attached file...
2) Location: Tracy, CA.
3) Rig: 2017 Kawasaki KLR 650
4) Overlanding Experience: Novice/ intermediate.

I have been camping/hunting since I was five years old. Both in camp grounds and from a vehicle. I have not gotten a 4 wheel vehicle as of now still trying to sell my college car, so I can buy a proper 4 wheel vehicle to overland in. I might wait for the return of the Ranger or the Bronco. But as of now the KLR 650 is my main rig. The ideal is maybe (depends on my job) I plan on being an express on call support to local overlanders driving by. But time will tell. Hopefully I will have time to drive with you guys on a loca trip. Thanks for the add.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking bike and set up...look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everybody, I'm Alicia and I'm from Dallas, Texas . I'm new to overlanding and don't have a rig yet but I can't wait to get started and learn more about it!
Hello Alicia and welcome to the OB crew..theres lots to learn from here and tons of info on picking the right rig for yourself. Take your time and definitely ask as many questions of us as you like or need. Thank you for your service and sacrifice

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Ryan from Colorado Springs, CO driving a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road. I'm looking at getting started with this community and hopefully getting involved with local and community-based trail runs and overland trips. My truck is fairly stock at the moment, but I have upgraded my tires and have added a bed rack for mounting my CVT roof top tent. We'll eventually upgrade the suspension and run 285s for overland purposes. We're fairly new to overlanding, but got the itch after my wife and I did White Rim Trail in Moab, UT this last summer. Excited to get started!

View attachment 40173
Hello Ryan and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

XJ-YJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Richmond Virginia
Member #

Hello fellow travelers!

New member, joined after going to the Expo East in Asheville.

1) Hope this link works, new to posting pictures. https://photos.app.goo.gl/VEO2NjkOADVfPnOw1
2) Location: Richmond, VA
3) Rig: 94 YJ with 2006 Fleetwood Neon
4) Overlanding Experience Background: I've been a camper and off roader for years, now combining the two after traveling out west and realizing all the public camping available, even here in the East.

Attachments

Reactions: tkt0912 and Chadlyb

SOUTHPAW4411

Rank 0

Traveler I

Good Morning!

My name is Southpaw4411 and I live in Kingman, Arizona (90 miles from Vegas) and I just recently bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and my wife and I are looking to explore the southwest. I have a passion for trail running and hope to explore new areas. We have a camping background, but are new to overlanding. Look forward to this new passion!

Reactions: tkt0912 and Chadlyb

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Hello everyone matt here up here in naches Washington. I would consider myself entry-level over land. Lots of low land exploring though. I have a 14 f150 that I have done a few thangs to help with capability. Look forward to meeting some of you.
Greetings, neighbor, and welcome!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

1) Picture: attached file...
2) Location: Tracy, CA.
3) Rig: 2017 Kawasaki KLR 650
4) Overlanding Experience: Novice/ intermediate.

I have been camping/hunting since I was five years old. Both in camp grounds and from a vehicle. I have not gotten a 4 wheel vehicle as of now still trying to sell my college car, so I can buy a proper 4 wheel vehicle to overland in. I might wait for the return of the Ranger or the Bronco. But as of now the KLR 650 is my main rig. The ideal is maybe (depends on my job) I plan on being an express on call support to local overlanders driving by. But time will tell. Hopefully I will have time to drive with you guys on a loca trip. Thanks for the add.
Hi Yoyeo513 and welcome to OB! Nice looking KLR! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Yoye0513

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good Morning!

My name is Southpaw4411 and I live in Kingman, Arizona (90 miles from Vegas) and I just recently bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and my wife and I are looking to explore the southwest. I have a passion for trail running and hope to explore new areas. We have a camping background, but are new to overlanding. Look forward to this new passion!
Hi Southpaw4411 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Wrangler! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello fellow travelers!

1) Hope this link works, new to posting pictures. https://photos.app.goo.gl/VEO2NjkOADVfPnOw1
4) Overlanding Experience Background: I've been a camper and off roader for years, now combining the two after traveling out west and realizing all the public camping available, even here in the East.
Hi XJ-YJ and welcome to OB! Nice looking YJ and trailer! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: XJ-YJ

Atlastrekker

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello overland bound community. I live in the Sierra Nevada foothills and drive an 04 Tacoma. It's got a few small mods, but not much. I'm looking forward learning and reading here. Thanks for letting me join!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello fellow travelers!

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: XJ-YJ

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Good Morning!

Hello and welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: TalonTheToyota