Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Diabolikal1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi there, Jason Perkins here from just north of Birmingham, Al. Had a least one foot or tire on a trail for last 30+ years. Not much of a rock crawler since most of my rides still have to double as commuter vehicles. Can sometimes be found exploring on two wheels (2008 Yamaha FJR). My rig is a 2015 Nissan Frontier (mostly stock for now) and a homemade camper. Although we do take the camper off the beaten path, we usually just leave it as a base camp. Love"Built not Bought" rigs and gear. Not very experienced with forums, but i'll do my best to correspond. Looks like a great group and mission statement.
View attachment 40146
Love that homemade camper man, can't wait to see more.

JackP

Rank II

Advocate II

Hello,

I'm Jack out of Phoenix, AZ. I'm fairly new to the overlanding community, although I've been camping all my life. My rig is a 2013 Chevy 1500, it is mostly stock for now, looking to make a big push this year to get out and see more!

20171117_140308.jpg

Reactions: tkt0912 and Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 40151
2015 Tacoma the day it became mine
Experience: I am new to over landing but I have been traveling the highways and byways of this country since 2001 living out of my vehicle and hotels for work. I became interested in the over land craze recently and hope to get out on the trails soon.

John
Hi John and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Ryan from Colorado Springs, CO driving a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road. I'm looking at getting started with this community and hopefully getting involved with local and community-based trail runs and overland trips. My truck is fairly stock at the moment, but I have upgraded my tires and have added a bed rack for mounting my CVT roof top tent. We'll eventually upgrade the suspension and run 285s for overland purposes. We're fairly new to overlanding, but got the itch after my wife and I did White Rim Trail in Moab, UT this last summer. Excited to get started!

IMG_1430.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Ryan from Colorado Springs, CO driving a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road. I'm looking at getting started with this community and hopefully getting involved with local and community-based trail runs and overland trips. My truck is fairly stock at the moment, but I have upgraded my tires and have added a bed rack for mounting my CVT roof top tent. We'll eventually upgrade the suspension and run 285s for overland purposes. We're fairly new to overlanding, but got the itch after my wife and I did White Rim Trail in Moab, UT this last summer. Excited to get started!

View attachment 40173
Hi Fortis44 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello!im not good with technology but I’m trying to figure it out.
Rig: 2015 JKU
Experience: I’m not a rock crawler (if that’s what you mean by experience, I don’t have it). I have been off-roading for many years and love the outdoor lifestyle that comes with it. I look forward to meeting other enthusiasts in my upcoming adventures!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..good looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: TalonTheToyota

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone matt here up here in naches Washington. I would consider myself entry-level over land. Lots of low land exploring though. I have a 14 f150 that I have done a few thangs to help with capability. Look forward to meeting some of you.
Hello Neighbor and welcome to the OB crew Matt. Look forward to seeing your build and adventures..

Reactions: Mathew jones

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Got interest when saw some of the amazing places on line and wanted to go explore more.
Rig: Toyota 4Runner
Experience: Beginner, Just want to be outside as much as possible, kids getting to the age where they want to go camping more. Can't wait! to do some longer and bigger trips!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all. New to the experience and trying to learn what I can. Found the site from doing some research on YouTube.

I'm currently in NW Louisiana. Originally from the NW (Oregon).
The rig is a 2015 JKU, pretty stock for the time being.
My experience level is zero right now. Just getting started and trying to learn as much as I can.
Hello Eric and welcome to the OB crew..good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi there, Jason Perkins here from just north of Birmingham, Al. Had a least one foot or tire on a trail for last 30+ years. Not much of a rock crawler since most of my rides still have to double as commuter vehicles. Can sometimes be found exploring on two wheels (2008 Yamaha FJR). My rig is a 2015 Nissan Frontier (mostly stock for now) and a homemade camper. Although we do take the camper off the beaten path, we usually just leave it as a base camp. Love"Built not Bought" rigs and gear. Not very experienced with forums, but i'll do my best to correspond. Looks like a great group and mission statement.
View attachment 40146
Hello Jason and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and set up..looking forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: TalonTheToyota

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 40151
2015 Tacoma the day it became mine
Experience: I am new to over landing but I have been traveling the highways and byways of this country since 2001 living out of my vehicle and hotels for work. I became interested in the over land craze recently and hope to get out on the trails soon.

John
Hello John and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Yoye0513

Rank III
Investor

Traveler III

Tracy, California, USA
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Arias
Member #

1) Picture: attached file...
2) Location: Tracy, CA.
3) Rig: 2017 Kawasaki KLR 650
4) Overlanding Experience: Novice/ intermediate.

I have been camping/hunting since I was five years old. Both in camp grounds and from a vehicle. I have not gotten a 4 wheel vehicle as of now still trying to sell my college car, so I can buy a proper 4 wheel vehicle to overland in. I might wait for the return of the Ranger or the Bronco. But as of now the KLR 650 is my main rig. The ideal is maybe (depends on my job) I plan on being an express on call support to local overlanders driving by. But time will tell. Hopefully I will have time to drive with you guys on a loca trip. Thanks for the add.

Attachments