Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Toronto
Member #

Hi!
New here.
Located in toronto Ontario Canada.

I drive a 2007 Toyota fj. Have put a 2 inch lift on it with 285 duratracks. Build a folding bed in the back, great for camping!
Have mainly been exploring in the past on a dual sport motorcycle. But the fj can haul much more and the wife can finally come.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Ez_Day

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver, Co
Member #

Welcome Stephen to the over-landing community, I am also new here, badge number 8335.

Current Vehicle: Stock 1999 4runner Limited w/locker - have some big plans for her
Overland Experience: Novice. Fairly new to this, this isn't my first rig, but haven't been on many trips. Yet!!!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi!
New here.
Located in toronto Ontario Canada.

I drive a 2007 Toyota fj. Have put a 2 inch lift on it with 285 duratracks. Build a folding bed in the back, great for camping!
Have mainly been exploring in the past on a dual sport motorcycle. But the fj can haul much more and the wife can finally come.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Hello Stephen and welcome to the OB crew..great looking fj....looking forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Welcome Stephen to the over-landing community, I am also new here, badge number 8335.

Current Vehicle: Stock 1999 4runner Limited w/locker - have some big plans for her
Overland Experience: Novice. Fairly new to this, this isn't my first rig, but haven't been on many trips. Yet!!!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..happy to add another Toy to the group

Lakefan2015

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast I

8641 Lamar Avenue, Overland Park, KS, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Pierret
Member #

Hello All! We are located on the Kansas/MO boarder.

our Rig is a 2014 Silverado 4x4 and a 2016 Four Wheel Hawk Shell camper. truck has a flowmaster dual exhaust with K&N cold air intake, getting ready to install a 2.5 inch level/lift with BFG ko2's.

as for Overlanding we have been camping for many years in the wild but are now getting back into 4-wheel drive and really get into the back country.........as far and high as me can : ) ......

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello All! We are located on the Kansas/MO boarder.

our Rig is a 2014 Silverado 4x4 and a 2016 Four Wheel Hawk Shell camper. truck has a flowmaster dual exhaust with K&N cold air intake, getting ready to install a 2.5 inch level/lift with BFG ko2's.

as for Overlanding we have been camping for many years in the wild but are now getting back into 4-wheel drive and really get into the back country.........as far and high as me can : ) ......
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig and set up ...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

AJoslin

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tempe, Arizona
First Name
Abram
Last Name
Joslin
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hi everyone! New member here from the Phoenix, Arizona area. My current rig is a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado crew cab Z71 4x4. I like to get out and camp and go off roading and wanted to get in to over landing too. My kids love being outside so I figured having more resources and friends to go explore the outdoors with. With that being said as far as over landing I guess I'd be considered a novice.

Current rig:

All accessories have been installed by me in my garage. 2 in. lift, go rhino grille guard and steps, 12k winch in a behind the bumper mount, tail light guards, tow mirrors, fender flares, uniden CB, and Wilson antenna. I plan to build a roof rack in the future too as a spot to mount more lights and for small storage.

I am also working on my future over landing rig, 1978 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4x4

I look forward to meeting new friends and discovering new places to explore.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone! New member here from the Phoenix, Arizona area. My current rig is a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado crew cab Z71 4x4. I like to get out and camp and go off roading and wanted to get in to over landing too. My kids love being outside so I figured having more resources and friends to go explore the outdoors with. With that being said as far as over landing I guess I'd be considered a novice.

Current rig:

All accessories have been installed by me in my garage. 2 in. lift, go rhino grille guard and steps, 12k winch in a behind the bumper mount, tail light guards, tow mirrors, fender flares, uniden CB, and Wilson antenna. I plan to build a roof rack in the future too as a spot to mount more lights and for small storage.

I am also working on my future over landing rig, 1978 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4x4

I look forward to meeting new friends and discovering new places to explore.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and adventures...looks like your burban is ready for some love...

John Adams

Rank 0

Traveler I

Tacoma, WA
First Name
John
Last Name
Adams
Hey I'm John! Proud owner of a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, all mods have been done myself except for anything welded. I Live in the Pacific Northwest (Washington State) and look forward to meeting everyone.

My overland inspiration started with Expedition Overland on YouTube a few years back and ever since then I've been slowly building up my rig.

Thank you for having me!

Attachments

Stephen welstead

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Toronto
Member #

Hey I'm John! Proud owner of a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, all mods have been done myself except for anything welded. I Live in the Pacific Northwest (Washington State) and look forward to meeting everyone.

My overland inspiration started with Expedition Overland on YouTube a few years back and ever since then I've been slowly building up my rig.

Thank you for having me!

Nice Rig!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thank you for having me!
Hello neighbor John and welcome to the OB crew...great looking FJ..check the OB meet ups Seattle/Tacoma for some locals and hope to see your adventures

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Hello my name is Cole!
Rig: 2017 tacoma trd
Experience: novice (but wanting to learn)
Feel free to contact me if your interested to overland in San Luis Obispo Area!
Whats up, neighbor? Nice to see the area grow!

be-lost

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey guys!

New member here.
Im in the SF Bay Area.
After traveling around the Americas for 3 years in anything but my own vehicle, I am finally home and I am itching to find a way to explore this great country of ours.
I've spent my whole live car camping, hiking and all that jazz. Overlanding seems to be the natural progression for a never-ending adventure.
Looking forward to meeting you all!

-Oscar

Reactions: Chadlyb and AJoslin

Asawalk

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello there,

My name is Ignacio, I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma... my rig is 2017 Toyota 4Runner... I have some experience back in my country Venezuela... I have been in Oklahoma 5 years now and looking for new experiences outdoors with the kids and wife!! Looking forward to meeting new people.

Ignacio

Reactions: Chadlyb and AJoslin

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys!

New member here.
Im in the SF Bay Area.
After traveling around the Americas for 3 years in anything but my own vehicle, I am finally home and I am itching to find a way to explore this great country of ours.
I've spent my whole live car camping, hiking and all that jazz. Overlanding seems to be the natural progression for a never-ending adventure.
Looking forward to meeting you all!

-Oscar
Hello Oscar and welcome to the OB crew

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello there,

My name is Ignacio, I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma... my rig is 2017 Toyota 4Runner... I have some experience back in my country Venezuela... I have been in Oklahoma 5 years now and looking for new experiences outdoors with the kids and wife!! Looking forward to meeting new people.

Ignacio
Hello Ignacio and welcome to the OB crew...great rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

love4fj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

New here but have been apart of other groups for a year now, some of you may know me
Names Juli, I'm new to this overland stuff, was originally a Honda girl, but when I got my current rig it all changed.
Live in Washington, but I'm from Arizona, I've also recently lived in Oregon.
Been to Cali, Nevada, Utah and Idaho all in the last year with my rig, can you guess how many miles I put on him since buying in December of 2016!?
I'll give you a hint its over 30k! Yup, I drive ALOT!

Ah I guess I should tell you about my rig, hes a basically stock 2012 FJ Cruiser.
He does have a OME 2.5 inch lift, and a couple lights, but thats about it.

Feel free to message me, I'm super friendly and love talking to new people!

Last edited: