Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Right on Jake! You're one of the reasons I just joined! Love the vlog.
Gus - That's awesome - glad I encouraged you. OB is a great organization and site.

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!

tsingson

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

RTP, NC
Member #

Hi everyone! Anthony from NC and I just signed up after watching the channel for a few months now. I have a 2013 Expedition EL that I am looking forward to taking the less traveled roads out there.

Thanks for having me along for the rides!

Reactions: SLO Rob

HankinWI

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Crosse, La Crosse County, Wisconsin, United States
First Name
Hank
Last Name
Brinlee
Member #

KJRU.jpg Hello all! New member Hank here...

Current Vehicle: Factory Stock 2017 JKRU (Gobi)
Previous Vehicle: Factory Stock 2015 JKRU (Red)
Overland Experience: Novice (have "soft-core" 4-wheeled since the '70s but the Overland thing is a new vector altogether)
Why Overlanding?: It fits my love of the outdoors (hunting, fishing, exploring, etc.)

GPfromCA

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

California, USA
Member #

Hi All,

My name is Graham, and I love my new 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Raod! I can't believe it took me this long to buy a Taco, but here we are and I have already hit the trails to see what it can do! Currently, I found on my first outing that the truck is definitely more capable than I am, but I look forward to learning some tips and tricks from all of you fellow overlanders! I'm always ready for a new adventure, flying from one to the next, so if you have any events in California (although I would love to go to Moab eventually!) consider me there!

-Cheers!

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

Hi All,

My name is Graham, and I love my new 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Raod! I can't believe it took me this long to buy a Taco, but here we are and I have already hit the trails to see what it can do! Currently, I found on my first outing that the truck is definitely more capable than I am, but I look forward to learning some tips and tricks from all of you fellow overlanders! I'm always ready for a new adventure, flying from one to the next, so if you have any events in California (although I would love to go to Moab eventually!) consider me there!

-Cheers!
I'm helping to set up a so cal Toyota meet up in September. DM me and I'll give you the info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: GPfromCA

Gus_13

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Gus - That's awesome - glad I encouraged you. OB is a great organization and site.

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Thank you for your support and following my journey!
Done!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi All,

-Cheers!
Hey, Graham - welcome to OB which is a great organization with an awesome group of members and an active Forum! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy the open road!

Reactions: GPfromCA