bearman512

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Albuquerque
First Name
Berrett
Last Name
Harrison
Hello Berrett (@bearman512), welcome from Oklahoma. Looks like the NM I remember... no grass, rock yards, adobe houses... Been awhile since I have been back to NM, spent much of my childhood in SE NM.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
Thanks Prerunner1982 I will take a look now!

Reactions: Prerunner1982

bwilkins

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

47.348757, -122.833539
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Wilkins
Member #

Hello All,

I'm am new to Overlanding but am in the process of exploring more. Hiked and camped as a kid and have put that on the back-burner for several years and wanting to get back to the outdoors. We have a 19' Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and should be picking up our tent trailer any day now. Live in the PNW in the Mason County area, near Port Orchard. Looking forward to many new adventures.

/Bryan

mk-Zero

Rank 0

Contributor II

Orange County, CA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
C
Hey all, new member her from north OC, CA. Been camping and offroading all my life (dirtbikes and, back in the day, 3-wheelers... remember those?!?!?), and 4-wheeling more recently in my FJ. I'm pretty new to overlanding though, having taken my first trip a couple months ago, the famous Mojave Road. And that was it, I'm hooked!
Anyway, enough about me, I'm glad to be here, this seems like a great resource with lots of friendly and knowledgeable people. See ya'all out there.
-Brian20190405_150603.jpg20190407_150232.jpgScreenshot_20190408-200647_YouTube.jpgIMG_0813_1499503141858-2.jpg

DignTRDoffRoad

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Alabama
Member #

Hi! My name is Stephanie and I’m located in Bulverde, Texas. My family and I are outdoor enthusiasts and recently discovered Overlanding. Just last week we picked up the sweet girl seen in the picture. I can’t wait to discover all there is to know about the overland lifestyle and look forward to getting to know you! View attachment 101219
Nice ride , Welcome

Reactions: 138.gen

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello All,

I'm am new to Overlanding but am in the process of exploring more. Hiked and camped as a kid and have put that on the back-burner for several years and wanting to get back to the outdoors. We have a 19' Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and should be picking up our tent trailer any day now. Live in the PNW in the Mason County area, near Port Orchard. Looking forward to many new adventures.

/Bryan
Welcome to Overland Bound Bryan (@bwilkins)! You are in a great location to find those new adventures with the Olympic NP a short drive to the West and the Cascades NF just a fairy ride and short drive to the East. There are also members all around you in Port Orchard, Gig Harbor, Bremmerton, and Olympia so I recommend heading over to the NorthWest Region forums [link] and striking up a conversation with your neighbors. That is also a great location to start planning a get together or outing! If you are looking for something to do, events are usually posted up on the Rally Point System [link].

I think the biggest event everyone is getting ready for in the region is the Northwest Overland Rally [link] in Plain, WA that happens in just under two weeks.

If you need anything, please feel free to send me a message on the forums @Jedi! I look forward to meeting you in person someday soon.

pnwcruiser

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Swartz
Member #

Seattle, WA
1996 Land Cruiser, 2005 4Runner
My overland experience is mostly from childhood. Hunting, fishing and camping trips in a '77 GMC Sierra Camper Special RWD pickup with a canopy and 12' Livingston boat on top of it that my dad always drove around. As an Eagle Scout, I still live the Boy Scout motto to always "be prepared". I've lost touch with road trips and camping after getting into my career, but want to get my family on the road and explore again. I came across Overland Bound and it's purpose really fits my personality. Recently bought another 80 series and started work on it. Hope to see you on the road and in the outdoors. Go Cougs!Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 7.36.24 AM.png

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Seattle, WA
1996 Land Cruiser, 2005 4Runner
My overland experience is mostly from childhood. Hunting, fishing and camping trips in a '77 GMC Sierra Camper Special RWD pickup with a canopy and 12' Livingston boat on top of it that my dad always drove around. As an Eagle Scout, I still live the Boy Scout motto to always "be prepared". I've lost touch with road trips and camping after getting into my career, but want to get my family on the road and explore again. I came across Overland Bound and it's purpose really fits my personality. Recently bought another 80 series and started work on it. Hope to see you on the road and in the outdoors. Go Cougs!View attachment 102165
Welcome from up North! Love your Land Cruiser. Make sure to check your local region (NorthWest) for meet ups and other events. If you have any Q's, feel free to PM me!

Reactions: pnwcruiser

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey all, new member her from north OC, CA. Been camping and offroading all my life (dirtbikes and, back in the day, 3-wheelers... remember those?!?!?), and 4-wheeling more recently in my FJ. I'm pretty new to overlanding though, having taken my first trip a couple months ago, the famous Mojave Road. And that was it, I'm hooked!
Anyway, enough about me, I'm glad to be here, this seems like a great resource with lots of friendly and knowledgeable people. See ya'all out there.
-BrianView attachment 102098View attachment 102099View attachment 102100View attachment 102101
Welcome! Love your FJ.

sibs1

Rank 0

Contributor I

Great Falls, MT, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Sibley
Hello overland family! Registering in from Great Falls, MT.

Currently ride is a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk.

Overland experience is limited, just driving the mountains of MT and a few treks into Glacier National Park.

Picture of my stock GCTH below at the top of Red Sleep Mountain in the National Bison Range. Hopefully upgrading my grey lady this year!

Sartorius

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

Hey guys, new to overlanding, but not to camping or offroading. Just recently learned I could combine the two in the south and not break laws. I drive a 2000 Jeep cherokee, no mods as of yet. Still needs some work. I'm near Charlotte NC.

dygituljunky

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Tucker, GA, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
W
Member #

Hi, I'm Bill from the northern half of Georgia, USA. I don't have a rig, yet, and I'm a complete novice. Ideally I'd like to build an Aussie trayback build on a Gladiator or Power Wagon chassis but I'm very far from being able to do that.
I'm officially official. Look what just arrived in the mail!

IMG_20190608_145455.jpeg

Last edited:

Rock_Toy

Rank I

Contributor III

San Francisco
First Name
Sergei
Last Name
Andruha
Member #

Hey, what's up guys (and girls)!?!?!? San Francisco overlander here. Bought my Runner a few years ago and love to adventure. Heading down to my place in Sayulita on Monday.